PP - F1 Valor and the Knight (Lowenthal) (Completed)

Calrex gave a nod as Lowenthal confirmed that he was ready to go, "Alright then, let's get started."

He looked around, spotting another boar similar to the last one. He quickly rushed forward, the aura chains circling around his forearms and shins once again. This time he slammed his fists together, unleashing his <<Howl>> ability once again, the aura chains exploding as they carried the sound to the boar, which turned and faced Calrex.

HP List

Calrex: 75/75 (Hate: 3)

Lowenthal: 13/13 (Hate: 0)

Enemies:

Red Boar: 32/32

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 16915

Battle: 1 

Lowenthal went atfer the boar that Calrex enraged. Again, Lowenthal missed with his dagger. This time aiming far to high. He didmn't understand, he was getting so close before and it seemed his aim was getting worse. All he had to do was calm down, and breath. He could do this, he couldn't miss forever. Lowenthal relaxed his body, and his mind. Once he felt comfortable, he began shifting his balance again. "Okay, this time I got him."

ID: 16918

Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +1) = 5

Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

"You're getting close. Keep it up!"

As Lowenthal backed up Calrex rushed in, now switching from his sword techniques to using his <<Martial Arts>> skill. As he got in close he threw a quick series of jabs, but the boar easily dodged each strike before rushing forward, attempting to charge Calrex. He easily moved to the side, dodging the attack. He gave a calming breath as he prepared himself, "Come on Lowenthal. You can pull this off. Just keep focused and let your body do the rest."

HP List

Calrex: 75/75 (Hate: 3)

Lowenthal: 13/13 (Hate: 0)

Enemies:

Red Boar: 32/32

Lowenthal let out a deep sigh. "Y'know what? I do got this!" Lowenthal cried as he ran at the boar. Lowenthal's strike rang true, as his dagger stuck into the side of the pig. Lowenthal smiled a huge grin. He had finally done it, he had hit an enemy. Lowenthal quickly dug his dagger out of the boar, red bits of data following. "Alight! Now I got a taste!" He said to Calrex.

ID: 16920

Battle: 10 (Super Crit) 4dmg[2dmg+2crit]

ID: 16923

Battle Dice: 9 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

Seeing Lowenthal land his first hit, and a critical at that, Calrex gave an approving nod as he prepared himself, "Nice strike, let's keep up the pressure!"

With that he rushed in, his right arm becoming surrounded by the light blue aura chains as he picked up speed. At the same time the boar charged at him with powerful force. As the two came into striking range Calrex threw his fist forward, the chains shooting off like a shotgun blast. His fist connected, knocking the boar on its side. However, at the same time the force of the boar's charge managed to contact Calrex's armor, but even with the powerful hit it barely left a scratch on his armor, "Alright Lowenthal, go for it!"

HP List

Calrex: 74/75 (Hate: 5) (+4 Mitigation)

Lowenthal: 13/13 (Hate: 2)

Enemies:

Red Boar: 21/32

ID: 16979

Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +1) = 10 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

As Lowenthal scored yet another hit Calrex nodded positively as he rushed in once again, "Nice work!"

As he got into striking range once again he watched as the boar had already begun charging towards him, and successfully managed to get a light graze on him. As the same time the Grand Chariot armor's Thorns ability activated as the area that was struck by the boar became surrounded by light blue aura chains before the chains exploded into shards, pelting the boar. At the same time Calrex turned, his left elbow surrounded by the aura chains as he delivered a spearhead elbow to the boar's side, knocking it over.

"Alright go for it Lowenthal, Switch!"

HP List

Calrex: 73/75 (Hate: 7) (+4 Mitigation)

Lowenthal: 13/13 (Hate: 3)

Enemies:

Red Boar: 11/32 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 17045

Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +1) = 2

Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion 1) = 1

As Lowenthal switched out Calrex gave a nod as he rushed in, throwing a straight punch once again. This time, however, the boar easily avoided the attack, catching Calrex enough off guard that his foot actually slid out of the way as he slid past the boar a good ten paces, "Darn, that was close, but not enough. Lowenthal you're up!"

HP List

Calrex: 73/75 (Hate: 7) (+4 Mitigation)

Lowenthal: 13/13 (Hate: 4)

Enemies:

Red Boar: 9/32 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 17104

Battle Dice: 9 (+1 Accuracy) = 10 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

"Heh, it's alright. Not every attack is going to be perfect. Just keep up the pressure and another opportunity will present itself!"

As Lowenthal switched out Calrex rushed in. Since the boar was still trying to build up speed it wasn't able to catch him as he slid to the side. With the boar  barely in motion Calrex swiftly delivered an uppercut to its bottom side, knocking it into the air. Immediately afterwards he leapt up and followed with a swift axe kick, knocking the boar back to the ground with sudden force.

With that h leapt back, giving a nod to his teammate, "Alright, see if you can finish it off."

HP List

Calrex: 73/75 (Hate: 9) (+4 Mitigation)

Lowenthal: 13/13 (Hate: 4)

Enemies:

Red Boar: 2/32

ID: 17105

Battle: 8 (Hit) 2dmg (loot 4)

Lowenthal nodded at Calrex and readied his dagger for another strike. Lowenthal's dagger found it's mark, and pierced the boar's much softer belly. Lowenthal stood up, and watched the boar's hp dwindle to zero. And as he sheathed his dagger, the boar exploded into blue data fragments. Lowenthal did a little dance before leaping into the baor. "Whooho! I killed it!" He cheered.

Loot List

1 material

As Lowenthal successfully defeated the boar Calrex gave an approving nod as he lowered his fists, relaxing his arms at his sides, "Nice work!"

He gave a congratulatory clap as he walked over, "That went much better than the first battle. You definitely look like you've gotten a good grasp of the combat system. We could probably go for another one if you're feeling up for it. If not we can head back into the city and grab something to drink in celebration."

Lowenthl strecthed his arms. "A drink sounds good actually." He said to Calrex, smiling.  Lowenthal was happy he made a friend, he opened his menu and shot Calrex a friend request. "In case I need your help later on. If you ever need mine, just call and I'll show up." He said to Calrex, placing his hands behind his head.

As Lowenthal agreed to a drink Calrex gave a nod as he accepted the friend request, "Sure thing, and please do the same if you're in a jam. It doesn't take long for me to get anywhere, but if you ever need a hand definitely ask."

With that Calrex switched back out of his Grand Chariot armor into his casual combat clothing as he led Lowenthal back into the city, towards the Beginner's Tavern, a place he had taken a couple of players before after giving them a hand with basic training, "By the way if it's no trouble to you at some point I would like to meet your sister as well. If she'd like some help getting started I'd like to help you two with that."

"Yeah, I understand. I wouldn't want any of my loved ones to put themselves in danger if I could avoid it."

As they entered the tavern Calrex found a small seat, directing Lowenthal over to it, "Here, this time it will be my treat. Was there anything you prefer to drink?"

The tavern was fairly quiet during this time of day, since most of the players were still out in the field zones trying to get stronger and obtain materials to craft better equipment, but of course there were will some hanging out inside enjoying drinks as they conversed with each other.

Lowenthal sat down across from Calrex in the seemingly empty tavern."I don't drink anything hard. I kinda don't like the taste of alcohol. And thanks for buying." Lowenthal said, leaning on the table slightly and grinning. It felt kind of odd, to be able to go to a place with a friend and get drinks whilst being forced to compete is this Death Game.

"Heh, no worries. Was there anything you like to drink back in the real world then. For the most part a lot of them have been replicated here in SAO. Also should you ever choose it's actually impossible to get drunk in the game. I've had some alcoholic drinks that don't even taste like there's any alcohol in them because of it."

With that Calrex gave a small exhale as he relaxed his sitting position. Since it was a casual bar you had to walk up to the bartender to order, so he figured to get both drinks at once when Lowenthal decided.