[PP-F2] Off With Her Head! {<<Long Live The Queen>>} (Takneil,Hikoru,Calrex)[Completed]

ID: 18487

Battle Dice: 1

Mob Dice: 4

As Hikoru managed to paralyze the queen with his dagger Calrex gave a nod as he rushed in, taking not of Takneil's current state. Unfortunately as he did his path of travel was redirected as he suddenly felt the Grand Blade catch onto something, "What the?"

He stopped his movement as he saw his sword has gotten caught in the side of a stalagmite. Calrex cursed under his teeth as he planted his stance and began wrenching it out, "Shoot, I must have gotten distracted. Go for it you two!"

HP List

Calrex: 75/75 (Hate: 5)

Takneil: 21/21 (Hate: 1)

Hikoru: 25/25 (Hate: 2)

Enemies:

Wasp Queen: 15/32 (Paralysis End)

gritting his teeth in anger Takneil let a low growl escape his throat, he wouldn't lay on the ground useless for his allies to be forced to carry him through this quest. Gripping tighter on the swords hilt the boy slowly rose from the ground, the 'Numbness' was hurling itself at his mental barriers and he could feel it reaching out to take hold of him but right now that wasn't what he needed to be concerned with...

ID:18727

Battle Die:7

Craft Die:3 

Loot Die:7

MOB:10

Snapping his eye to the Queen, Takneil shoved the 'Numbness' back within himself. he wouldn't let it claim him now...not when his allies...no, not when his friends were depending on him. Kicking off of the ground the boy switched the way he was holding his sword into a more roguish hold, he needed to be fast with his strikes...not powerful. sidestepping past the Queen Takneil grunted as he pushed off of the cave wall slicing through the Creature lightly. 

Combat Report!

~Takneil Dealt 2 Damage to MOB 1-Wasp Queen.

HP List

Takneil: 21/21 (Hate: 2)

Hikoru: 25/25 (Hate: 2)

Enemies:

Wasp Queen: 13/32 

Hikoru smirked as he felt the savvy activate on his armor. He smirked at the new combo he had created with his blade and armor, a good combo to keep landing hits, if he got lucky anyways. He smirked and charged at the queen once more, ready to take some more health from it.

ID: 19055

BD: 8+1 Savvy=9 MEGA SUCCESS!

Hikoru swiped and struck once more, slicing it in its weak spot, and soon the queen was paralyzed once again, and smiled

"FINISH IT CAL!" He screamed, knowing the Queen would be unable to block or attack.

BREAKDOWN

Hikoru rolled an 8, +1 Savvy from armor= 9 Mega Success! 1+1 Blade Knowlege+ 1 Damage on Blade+ 1= 4 Damage to Wasp Queen. Paralysis activates on Wasp Queen

:HP LIST:

Calrex: 75/75 HP (Hate: 5)

Takneil: 21/21 HP (Hate: 2)

Hikoru: 25/25 HP (Hate: 3)

:ENEMY LIST:

Wasp Queen: 9/32 HP (Paralysis) -4 Health

ID: 19078

Battle Dice: 9 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice: 1

Loot Dice: 20 (Search and Detect +2 / +1 Item) = 23 (Rare Item Found)

As Hikoru switched out Calrex gave a nod as he gave a calming breath, erupting forward with powerful force from his <<Sprint>> ability. As he got into striking range the queen tried to strike at him, but due to all of the damage it had received recently it couldn't generate enough force to thrust its stinger at him.

Calrex leapt up high in the air before doing a full 360 spin, bringing the Grand Blade high over his head in a reverse grip. He flipped the blade so the main edge was facing towards him as he descended. Upon reaching the queen's head he thrust down in a stab, impaling the Grand Blade down to the hilt. As his momentum carried him further down his sword followed, still stuck inside the queen's body as Calrex made a falling cut all the way down the monster's body. Once he reached the bottom he wrenched the sword down, completing the cut by exiting out the bottom of the queen's body. Upon landing the queen dispersed into crystals, the loot list appearing in front of Calrex, "Hm"

Loot List

1 Material

1 Matriarch's Stinger (Quest Item)

1 Stinger Blade (Rare Item)

He gave a nod as he looked over at Takneil and Hikoru, making note of their weapons and gear, "Alright, let's distribute it this way then."

He sent the Matriarch's Stinger to Hikoru and the Stinger Blade to Takneil, holding onto the material, "Nice work you two. That field boss stood no chance against the three of us. Let's get out of here before any other monsters decide to try and attack."

HP List

Takneil: 21/21 (Hate: 2)

Hikoru: 25/25 (Hate: 3)

Enemies:

Wasp Queen: -1/32

• 2 weeks later...

As the boss dispersed into shards Takneil let out a relieved sigh, shifting out of his battle stance he took to a more casual, 'lax' state. Looking over his friends and to his own status the boy let out a chuckle. "I'll have to get to your level soon Cal, none of us took damage...just by having you on our team made this tedious rather than difficult" sheathing his weapon the boy offered his usual smirk. "imagine if the three of us were on par, we would be able to clear dungeons with no problem...depending on the floor of course

Hearing the same *ding* that happened whenever he leveled up Takneil grinded his teeth. "now it gets it right" he mumbles lowly as he swipes open his menu, reading the text he lets out a sigh. "Never mind..." receiving the gift Takneil raised an arched brow towards Calrex. "Are you sure you want to just give this to me? even though your weapon is better I'm pretty sure you could get a nice amount of Col for this back in town" he asked to make sure, he appreciated the gift but again as he was with Ariel he wasn't going to accept a gift from a friend without making sure they truly didn't mind. 

Hearing the distant buzzing of more bugs Takneil goes pale, remembering the nauseous feeling he got whenever he saw any sort of insect the boy kicks off the ground and sprints towards the city as fast as he could. "We can finish this later!, if I have to face another bug we're going to find out if a player can hurl SAO or not!

Hikoru sighs and looks around, noticing every little detail in the trees, calming himself down slowly. Suddenly he hears a 'Ding' and he sees the Quest item sent by Cal. He nods and takes, knowing there was no point arguing with him, because he would make him keep it

"Thanks Cal." He said as he put it in his pocket. He knew he was going to have it put up for a good price at his shop. Suddenly, Tak complains, making sure it was okay for him to take the rare blade. Hikoru smiles and comes over

"Im sure it's fine Tak. Knowing Cal, im sure he wont mi-" Suddenly, Tak was far behind him, before he could come and pat his back! He hears him blathering about bugs, and sighs as he runs up to him, keeping up with Speedy Gonzales and his quest to get away from the bugs.

"Yeah Tak we..."

Calrex looked over down into the cave. As Takneil had suspected there were some soldier wasps beginning to make their way towards the entrance to deal with the commotion. He looked back to see his two teammates take off back into the fields, giving a calming breath as he used his <<Sprint>> ability to keep pace and dash after them.

After some distance the three arrived back at the gates of Urbus, with Calrex unequipping the Grand Chariot armor as he gave a sigh of relief, "Well, with that done let me continue. Yeah Tak feel free to hold onto that sword for now. I noticed you were still using your basic sword, so I figured it might come in handy for you. Feel free to do with it as you see fit though, since you could always order a more powerful weapon from one of the blacksmiths as well."

With that he gave a nod to the two friends, "In any case nice work out there today. That quest was a lot easier than when I first had to take it on at your current level. In any case I'd best get a move on, so I'll catch you two later. We should definitely do this again sometime."

He turned and gave a wave as he walked towards the teleportation circle, aiming to head for the fourth floor. At the same time he made a few swipes on his menu, sending a message to Takneil.

Subject: Protege Training Session

Sender: Calrex

Hey Tak, once you're free I wanted to have a quick training session with you, as protege to the Rook piece. There's some things that I figured I should convey to you as quickly as possible before I get too busy with guild work. Just let me know once you have the time to do so, maybe a day or two.

Finally stopping at the cities gates  Takneil caught his breath. "I...hate...bugs" he managed before calming himself, rolling his shoulders the boy turned to greet the other two. "I swear if i have to do that quest again...I am going to hate myself" he mumbled, overjoyed to be away from the six legged freaks Takneil walked with the two eventually leaving them at the center of the city. "well today was prosperous, hopefully in the future we can do more quests as easily as this one...you know without bugs, spiders I am fine with but any sort of insect, uuugh! count me out" he stated half-jokingly. 

watching the man exit the city he waved with his usual smile. "Catch you later Cal!" looking to Hikoru the boy stretched. "Whelp!, I think I'm going to return to the first floor to grind a bit more" 'and keep an eye on the monument...' "just send me a message if you want to do any more quests or simply want to hang" with his final words Takneil braced himself as he walked into the teleportation circle. 

Hikoru nodded and waved to Cal.

"Thanks for the fun man! I need to get back to my shop anyways! Catch you guys later!" He said as he made his way to the teleportation circle. He stood and looked at the sky

"Teleport! Floor 3!" He said as soon he was enveloped in a blue light, and soon he made his way to Floor 3, where he made his way to his shop, flipping the sign and going behind the counter once more, putting his new loot in the shop, up for sale for a reasonable price. He smiled and sighed, slightly dozing on his counter, soon falling into a dreamless sleep

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • Quest Completed (3 SP for Takneil and Hikoru)
  • 1 Page Completed (400 col / 134 Takneil / 133 Hikoru / 133 Calrex)
  • Monster Loot:
    • Matriarch's Stinger (Gifted to Hikoru)
    • Stinger Blade (Approved Rare Drop, Gifted to Takneil)
    • 1 Material (Claimed by Calrex)