PP - F3 Minotaurs, How Quickly They Fall (Skylar) (Completed)

"Heh, well I'm glad you have such confidence in my skills. To be honest I wish if I could to be strong enough to solo the floor bosses. Unfortunately it would take a lot more than a few levels to be able to pull off something like that."

As Skylar made mention of his desire to join the frontlines Calrex gave a nod, "Well you've certainly come a long way from the last time I saw you. But definitely take it at a safe pace. If you go at leveling too hard there's the risk of getting yourself into trouble."

With that Calrex gave a joking toe as he spoke again, "But I know you're better knowing that to do that, so I'm sure you'll be fine. In any case you're right we should be getting back."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 16833

LD: 17

Skylar got up preparing to go. It was really getting later and the heart to heart only passed time. The mist in the forest was beginning to become to thick for any visibility. Although Skylar had a feeling Calrex could see just fine.

Rutta got up from a nap he was taking by Skylar's feet. The heat often made him tired and this forest was way to humid for the poor snow leopards body. As Skylar was turning to go light shone in his face.

"Wha" Skylar was pretty nervous but followed the source of brightness. "Yo Calrex look at this!"

It was a treasure chest in the middle of the forest. "Do you think we should open it? IF you do I suggest you do it."

ID: 16836

Loot Dice: 9 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 12 (Partial Success)

As Skylar made note of a nearby chest Calrex gave a nod, "Alright, let's definitely take a look."

He walked over to it, inspecting the various sides of the box before he began to slowly open it. As he did suddenly he felt some growing tension, as if something was keeping it closed, "Great, another one of these traps."

He slowly reached in and felt for the latch keeping the wire taut, releasing it. As he felt the tension release he gave a small breath of relief as he began to open it some more. Right as he got about 90% of the way open he figured the rest was clear, but suddenly as he opened it all the way he looked down to see a secondary bomb inside, "Shoot not again."

As the bomb went off Calrex was knocked on his butt. He gave a few coughs and waves to disperse the smoke, "Shoot, I almost had it." Upon looking inside a good amount of the loot was destroyed, but there was still some useful items inside, "There's still some col and materials in here. Skylar you can have these."

Loot List

60 col (20 x 3)

1 material

Skylar was hesitant to take the loot from Calrex, he opened the chest so technically all of it should be his. Not to mention the fact that he already gave Skylar the Col from the Minotaur drop.

Skylar was about to say no thanks when he thought harder. Calrex is like three times his level, Col like this must be nothing to him. "Sure, Thanks. I hope I am not being a leech."

Skylar turned to leave "See you later Calrex, I gotta run!" Rutta moved a head to guide Skylar out the forest. "See you later." Skylar did not look back as the mist would keep him from seeing him any way. He just hoped Calrex did not take it as him being rude.

As Skylar promptly took off Calrex nodded as his teammate left. It may have been considered rude to some, but at this point he figured that all of his friends had little time to be sitting around once they were done with something. Especially if they were trying to get stronger and join the front lines. He gave a smik as he let his <<Reveal>> skill activate as he made his way into town through the thickening mist cloud.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 2 Pages Completed (800 col / 400 col per player)
  • Mob Loot
    • 1 Material
    • Bonus Loot: 250 col (Mob Health 50 * 5)
  • Chest Loot
    • 1 Material
    • 60 col (Floor Level 3 * 20)