PP - F1 Black Iron Palace's Wake (Oikawa) (Completed)

ID: 17346

Loot Dice: 11 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 14 (Bah so close. Oh well that'll be the last attempt XD)

"Heh, don't sweat it! It's why I started doing this in the first place. I would be much of a material gatherer if I couldn't find a few of them around right?"

As Oikawa found the last material Calrex gave a nod as he smiled, although it was concealed by his helmet. "In any case with that done I guess we should be making our way back into the city right?"

He switched out his Grand Chariot armor back into his casual combat clothing as he gave a nod, "In any case it was good being able to do this. It kind of reminds me when we were first starting out, without all of the drama that came with getting to a higher level. Just pure old-fashioned battle and fun right?"

"Yeah I'm exhausted haha. Today has been pretty good. I think we got a ton accomplished." The Ultramarine Knight unequipped his armor and donned a more casual get up. Upon doing so, Calrex reminisced about how this reminded him of the good ol' days. "Yeah, those days were the best. Drama free and nothing but friendship to go around. But now we're stronger and they need us on the front lines. In a way, we've grown up. Going from noob (babies) to becoming some of the stronger active players."

The stroll back was casual and swift. Not much later the gates to the city appeared. As they approached them, Oikawa turned to Calrex and spoke. "Well I had fun man. We should do this again sometime. I'm gonna catch some Z's and get in the shop tomorrow. i have quite the workload. Ciao!"

Waving his goodbye, the blonde marched off towards his shop. He wanted some much need shut eye.

Calrex gave a nod as he watched Oikawa dash off, giving a small sigh to himself as he began to head back to the city at a slower pace. "Yeah...grown up, heh...honestly I kind of wish that things could still be the way they were while still being able to fight on the front lines. But, that would be wishing for the best of the both worlds wouldn't it."

"Well...maybe there's a way to do so..."

He decided to let his thoughts run as he continued walking, a small smile coming across his face at the idea forming in his head.

END OF THE BLACK IRON PALACE SERIES

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 col per player)

• 4 Materials Gathered