[SP:F6]<<The Gemini>> You're not me! (complete)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

Meokka heard about about an establishment with only female NPCs. She wondered what their fashion was for armor and couldn't resist to take a look. As she walked the settlement she came across a lot of NPCs that wore light armor. Dressed like typical rangers in a fantasy setting. However she did did come a across a few that seemed to have open heavy armor that was more revealing than what she thought was necessary. It didn't show too much but it did leave little to the imagination. How would one feel safe in such a travesty? As she was lost in thought she didn't realize a person running from behind her.

"Hey get out of the way!" the woman shouted.

Nothing. Meokka didn't even flinch. She was too busy taking in the various armors everyone was wearing. The woman called out again and then the two stumbled. Meokka had her butt in the air, and the woman who shouted at her was sprawled on Meokka's legs.

"What on earth?" Meokka slowly moved to get up but couldn't. She turned back to look at a blonde who was on her legs. "Mind moving ma'am?" Meokka asked.

Guest Meokka

The blonde scratched at her cheek and looked up at Meokka. The two shared the same hair style. her amber eyes looked into Meokka's purple eyes. She got up and dusted herself off.

"You should haven moved out of the way! I told you to." she shouted at Meokka.

Meokka just blinked confused and stood up towering over the smaller woman.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you, I was preoccupied, I'll try to pay more attention to my surroundings next time ma'am."

"Damn right you will. Now then, go buy me a shield to make up for it." She pointed at Meokka.

"......Excuse me?" Meokka's eyes went wide hearing that.

"You heard me you cow hurry up!"

Guest Meokka

Meokka just walked away from her without hesitation. She wasn't about to give her a hand out with that type of attitude. She was all for helping someone, but from what she gathered the woman just ran into her. She'd need a better reason to help the smaller woman out. That was when the sobbing began. Her heckles raised and she stopped walking away. Now that was hard to deal with. Crying. Thoughts of her past about being blamed for things because she was bigger came to mind. She looked over her shoulder curiously. There was the girl, with tears streaming down her face. Meokka sighed and went over and looked her in the eyes. She just looked away.

"No, I can't apologize if you turn away."

She slowly looked back at Meokka curiously.

"I'm sorry for not moving out of your way and ignoring you. Will you stop crying now?"

"So you'll help me?"

"Huh?"

"Please?"

Meokka stared at the woman confused.

"Why don't you tell me what's going on first okay?"

Guest Meokka

"Look I saw my friend get killed today. I don't wanna die."

"Huh? I don't get it, what happened exactly?"

"I dunno, we were collecting materials a week ago and now nothing. She's even gone from my friends list. Look I don't wanna die!"

"So you were collecting materials and they vanished?"

She just nodded.

"Did you hear a battle or anything?"

"We separated after awhile."

"What level, what armor, what's this friend of yours look like?"

"He's got red hair, glasses, green eyes, he's a little stocky, and uses an ax."

Not said in past tense. She wants to believe he's okay. She isn't over the fact he could be dead in actuality. So her story is more likely legit then, or she's trying to lead me in some form of trap. Oh well I'll bight. Meokka thought. "Sure I'll help you out. You're in a safe zone so just stick around here while I head out okay."

"C-Can I add you then."

"For now yes."

They swapped information and Meokka walked about the city.

"W-Wait a second where are you going?"

"Killing time, I never said I go now." she kept walking.

Guest Meokka

"Look you have to help me look for him!"

"Everything you're telling me doesn't make any sense. You say you saw him die, then you didn't. Which is it?"

The girl just started crying. Meokka sighed and glanced at her.

"For the materials." Meokka stated.

"W-what?"

Meokka looked off annoyed.

"For the materials. We'll go for the materials. Okay? Just lead the way."

"S-Should I invite you to a-"

"Nope, if things get hairy just run. Okay?"

She nodded surprised that Meokka was going to help her after all. She nodded and seemed to relax a bit.

"Lead the way."

"Okay."

With that Meokka followed the smaller woman.

Guest Meokka

18718 LD 17

She walked in the forest with her and noticed a purple like vain by a hill. She walked over to it and mined it out for herself. She smiled at it.

"You're a blacksmith or something?"

"Yes, you should check out my forge." she smiled at her.

"Are you any good?"

"I'm no pro, but I'm an apprentice if that helps."

"I see. What do you like making?"

"Shields. Soon I'll make armor. I don't mind making weapons but a good offense is a good defense."

"Says the person with a lance."

Meokka chuckled.

"Yeah, I started off with it. I've always loved Lances." she explained. "Was it around here?"

"No, it was past those trees over there."

"That's a bit far."

"We were looking for some herbs because he's an alchemist."

"I see."

Guest Meokka

18719 10

She walked further looking around at all the greenery around her. She could defiantly tell this would be a great place to do some collecting. She just continued walking and came across another vain. She was surprised to find them out here to be honest. She stopped to think about that for a minute. 

"What's wrong?"

"Well I'm not sure how SAO works when it comes to moved terrain."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to go to the place you mentioned. I wanted to look around for signs of a struggle you know."

She looked around. She managed to lose sight of that vain she spotted. Oh well.

"Do you want me to help you look for materials?"

Guest Meokka

Meokka was about to answer her when she heard a twig snap. She looked over in the direction of the sound.

"Rinsha!" a male shouted.

"There you are! I was worried about you!" She ran over to him. "Are you okay? Where have you been?"

"I went off with my guild. Though we disbanded after that." he explained. "Sorry for leaving you behind."

"You jerk!"

Meokka just started to walk away from the situation.

"Hey you're from that one guild!" he called out to her.

That made her stop. She looked over her shoulder and turned around.

"Yes?"

Guest Meokka

"Well I got a lot of things after the guild disbanded. I don't really need much. How about this. We have a little PVP and we can see who is stronger for the items. Sound good?"

"Hm?" She walked back over.

"Is that why I don't see any of them on my friends list?" the girl asked.

"Probably."

Meokka looked up at the guy's name. It wasn't red or anything. She walked over.

"So a friendly match?"

"Yeah, how about you did you want to wager something?"

"Hm? How about 2000 cole?" Meokka asked.

"Woah really!" he stared.

"Yeah, I mean I don't know what kinds of things you have to offer so that's me trying to match what I can't see."

He held his hand out blissfully.

"You two are going to fight here now?!"

"Yeah, by the way I agree to the terms." 

"As do I." Meokka shook his hand happily.

"Great I'll send you an battle request then." he let go and opened up his HUD

Guest Meokka

He sent Meokka a battle request. She looked at it and thought there was something strange about it. The request was in red, yet she didn't seem to notice at first. Mostly because he did not receive such requests often. She hit the accept button and then looked up at him. She into a battle position and waited.

"Wooo go Troyiah!" the woman cheered for her friend.

Three.

As the countdown started a white ring traveled down Troyiah. His hair turned a blue color, and in buns on the side. Meokka's jaw went slack a little as she looked at her own purple eyes. Staring at an evil smirk.

"Troyiah?"

Two.

His torso completly changed to what Meokka had. Meokka looked up at the name it wasn't Troyiah anymore it was Gemini. She looked back down and heard the last number called.

Gemini flicked his wrist and now had, what looked like, the same lance Meokka was using.

LD to see who goes first.

MOB LD 18735 12

Guest Meokka

18736 LD2

Meokka was beyond stunned. Why'd this thing look like her? Was it a glitch in the program or something? She dropped her guard a bit and stared at this perfect replica in front of her. Why would a person go through the trouble of doing this? Was this a seek and destroy program? One to weed up the weak and only keep the strong. Her eyes went wide remembering what the girl said before. That she couldn't find anyone from her guild as well. Did this thing just kill all of them without ever being noticed? So if one saw a person who died in the game before, could it actually be this thing waiting for an opportunity?! It was then the look alike ran at Meokka.

Meokka 40/40

Gemini 40/40

Guest Meokka

18738 MD10 

Seeing the blue haired woman drop her guard that's when he chose to strike! He swung the spear like an expert knocking her back slightly. He gave a chilling laugh. 

"Oh this will be beyond easy!"

Meokka fell and rolled a bit in misery. 

"Come on girly get up, or can't you now? Bet you're too hurt to even move haha!" it stated in her own voice.

Meokka 40/40 - 2,skill,2 crit = 35/40

Gemini 40/40

Guest Meokka

18739 2

She got up on one knee and looked over at Rinsha. The girl was just watching her in horror. She must have realized she might have gotten Meokka killed by asking her to help look for her friend when he was dead. No, she was probably coming to terms with her friend being dead. All of them. Maybe this was Meokka's punishment for being too harsh on her.

"Don't just stand there! RUN!" she ordered.

"But..."

"I SAID RUN!"

She just started crying and turning running away hoping to get help for Meokka. Meokka huffed and then realized the girl was going the wrong way. Well she'd have to distract Gemini from going after her then. She looked up at him and stood up on her own.

"You're not me." she growled. 

She ran at the enemy who just jumped on her lance and ran along side of it and then jumped off her shoulder and ended up behind her.

+2 BD next attack for Meokka.

Meokka  36/40

Gemini 40/40

Guest Meokka

18740 BD1

"You're right I'm better than you'll ever be! So why don't you just lay down and die like a good dog!" it ran at her went the lance. Meokka shot him a glare and the lance dipped down and stuck the ground causing Gemini to fall on his knees for a moment. Gemini stood up pulling his lance from the ground with a glare. "What the hell is wrong with this thing?" Gemini complained. "Well it's your fault obvious, the weapon his useless. Absolutely and utterly useless! Just like you!"

Meokka  36/40

Gemini 40/40

Guest Meokka

18746 4 + 2 from Honey Bee Armor for missing last turn!

She glared. Meokka spun her lance over her head and swooped it down in front of her to get Gemini's attention. She was glaring heavily at her. She felt afraid for a moment, but her honey bee armor gave off a sunlight like glow. She thought of Ariel in that moment. She'd want her to be strong, and prevail against this atrocity of a clone. This armor was made by skilled hands that wanted to keep her safe.

"Some people say the armor makes the man. Well for me my weapon and armor are just an extension. They help me, and for that I am stronger. Yet it all steams from my inner self. All because you say those words to me, doesn't make them true. I love my lance and you'll pay for disrespecting it's beauty!" She shouted.

She ran at her clone. She saw herself lean one way and like a mirror Meokka leaned the other way, and trust her lance against Gemini's shoulder.

"This is for my lance!"

Meokka  35/40

Gemini 35/40

Guest Meokka

18747 9 (ow, thank god it DOESN'T have my Lance)

"How dare you! You're just useless! You should have died the instant you set foot in SAO! Admit it! Why'd you even join that guild?! All you're going to do is get them all killed. You should just let me kill you right now. It'd save so many lives you useless naive idiot. I'll show you how my spear skills measure up to yours! You'll see!"

Gemini ran at Meokka full boar and struck her in the shoulder just as she struck him.

Meokka  31/40

Gemini 35/40

Guest Meokka

18751 8

Meokka glared at her double. Was this how she really felt, or was this thing just trying to get in her head. She looked at the tip that was inside of her right shoulder. She jumped back quickly and then placed her lance on top of Gemini's lance. 

"I may have thought that when I first started but not anymore! They're counting on me!'

She struck Gemini hard in the chest.

"I may not know the answer to complicated questions like why I"m here, but I'm here for a reason! My existence isn't in vain and I won't let you take it away from me! I will live!"

Meokka  31/40

Gemini 35/40 -1-2-2 = 30/40

Guest Meokka

18752 6 - 3 due to equipment <3

"Ha you're all blah blah blah! You should have died so long ago! You're so greedy! Not helping a poor girl, and then expecting her to just be on her own. Why didn't you party with her anyway? So you could run if she was a killer? Are you that scared? You're an idiot! Too careful! You keep that up and you'll trust no one. My, my though this athletics skill of yours is so nice to use. It makes wielding this lance so much easier! You have to rely on such things to live don't you? Can't you ever rely on yourself?"

Gemini thrust the lance expecting it to hit. Meokka's ring gave a sudden glow as she turned barely escaping the blow. Her Armor also gave another warm glow as she dodge it as if it were nothing.

"Impossible that should have been a hit!"

Meokka  31/40

Gemini  30/40

Guest Meokka

18756 BD 10

"There are just some things that can't be taught. I've worked hard to earn my Griever Ring. It seems you don't have one. So you haven't worked as hard as I. The love of my guild leader Ariel-sama, my sister will guard me in my blackest of days. You have no power over me. Do you understand. Let me show you the true power my my resolve."

She ran at the enemy and her lance struck Gemini right in the forehead. A purple ray of light encompassed her lance and shot as it was pulled from him.

Her body have a sudden light blue hue to it as her battle healing activated healing for 1hp.

"I will not falter."

Meokka  31/40 + 1Battle Healing 32/41

Gemini  30/40 -1 - 2 skill - 2 weapon -2 crit = 23/40 + Paralyzed!

Guest Meokka

18757 6 Paralyzed!

"What....Why can't I move? I should have that skill what is going on? I don't understand! What's happening. You're cheating! You have to be! You think this alone will stop me?! Once I'm free of this I WILL end you little girl. Do you hear me! I'll end you! There won't be so much as a blue shard left of your pathetic ugly body! Those equipments are wasted on you! You only have them because they knew you were weak and would die without them! You might as well fall on your spear and do them all a favor! They don't trust you to protect yourself at all! You're useless! You'll never survive Sword Art Online! You should just stop now! KIll yourself and I won't have to destroy you when I can move!"

Meokka  31/40 + 1Battle Healing 32/41

Gemini   23/40 + Paralyzed!