[SP:F6]<<The Gemini>> You're not me! (complete)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

18758 8

She just glared as Gemini yelled at her. She walked right up to it.

"Me cheating? You're exploiting the system, and taking my face. That's cheating! Is that why it was red not blue?" She finally remembered that little nuance. "Do you think I'm going to let you get away from this? How many people have you killed? It's my honor to destroy you right here, right now!"

She thrust her lance against Gemini's chest with an angry expression.

"This is why I joined the guild. It defines me. Allowing to be knight like. My dream. To protect and to serve. You will hurt no one from this day forward. I won't allow it!" She shouted pushing against Gemini's chest as a sea of blue came out of it.

Meokka  31/40 + 1Battle Healing 32/41

Gemini   23/40 -1-2-2 = 18/40

Guest Meokka

18759 7 -3 = 4 miss again.

Gemini moved to the side he thrust the lance again at Meokka but she swiftly dodged again her armor and ring glowing. Gemini gritted his teeth annoyed at her display of equipment. Gemini thought his plan was perfect for killing other players. Yet what was this?! Why didn't she just die already! It was frustrating.

"I will end you and when I do it'll be your face your friends see....Kill them all. You enjoy PvP battles. They almost expect you to ask them for one. It'd be so easy to slaughter them all!"

Meokka  32/41

Gemini  18/40

Guest Meokka

18760 BD1

Meokka froze at his words. Gemini would use her body to kill off her friends?! What about Sen-kun?! Did Gemini know about Sen as well? Why was Gemini doing this? More importantly why? Maybe it was an NPC. What if it existed to kill off players, but what if it wasn't? What if it was a player with a new ability? With that though she missed her attack when she finally got the nerve to thrust her lance. Would she get a red name from killing this person? What would happen to her after that? Would she get hunted down. She felt a bit unnerved by the thought of it. Her resolve was failing her.

Meokka  32/41

Gemini  18/40

Guest Meokka

18762 9

Gemini smirked and thrust the lance against Meokka's side. Blue shards flew from the spot and Meokka gave a sharp scream from the pain. Gemini hovered over her.

"You see. If you kill me, that makes you a murderer." 

Gemini struck Meokka again with the lance.

"What a stupid stupid girl you are. You think this is protecting people? Killing me wouldn't do you much good anyway. It's okay, you just rest and let me handle the rest. I'll end your pathetic miserable life. Don't you worry."

Meokka  32/41 -1-2-1 28/40

Gemini  18/40

Guest Meokka

18766 6

Kneeling on the ground she glared heavily at Gemini. She raised her Lance and struck him in the stomach.

"If I don't kill you, you'll kill everyone I love. Won't you? You'll spare no one, and if I run and let you live. What? You'll do it with my face and then have someone like Calrex or Teayre kill me. Is that how you get your sick thrills? Is it? I won't let you take advantage of them. I won't let you take advantage of onee-sama or my Sen-kun!"

Meokka  28/40

Gemini  18/40 -5 = 13/40

Guest Meokka

18767 6

Gemini glared and raised his lance.

"God you're annoying! JUST HURRY UP AND DIE!"

Gemini thrust his lance down at her and saw Meokka's ring and armor glow as she moved her head to the left dodge the blow. Gemini growled and tried again! Again Meokka moved her head this time to the left. He raised his lance to give a downward thrust, but Meokka did a forward ground somersault between Gemini's legs and stood up behind him.

"Why do you keep fighting?!" 

Meokka  28/40

Gemini   13/40

Guest Meokka

18768 1 (Armor activates +2 next hit)

She tried to thrust her spear at him but he quickly ducked down and to the left. Meokka quickly jumped back and tried again but Gemini only turned in a pirouette motion. She hissed and thrust the lance again and again Gemini moved out of the way by going right this time. Her brows knitted together as she tried to strike again only to see him jump on her lance again and run behind her. She quickly turned around to try to hit him using her Lance like a bat but he just ducked down out of the way. Gemini smirked at her.

"You've failed miserably. Meokka." Gemini grinned.

Meokka  28/40

Gemini   13/40

Guest Meokka

18769 2

He swing his lance at her and she jumped over it with ease. He then thrust forward and missed and then tried again to watch Meokka duck. The two locked eyes.

"Tell you what. I won't kill of 'Sen-kun' if you just hold still. Okay? That'd do me a great service you know. Don't worry about that girl either she'd just run from me no matter what form I pick. She only has a big mouth in towns. As you know."

Meokka  28/40

Gemini   13/40

Guest Meokka

18770 2 (Armor activates +4 next BD)

She ran at the enemy and Gemini seemed to shift into three people.She jolted feeling a bit off from the whole ordeal and missed the doppelganger. She huffed. 

"The reason I choose not to fall on my lance. I have not chosen Death as my alley. I have chosen freedom. I will be free, I will break out of this cage. You're just in my head. All of this. I can't experience anything, and you're trying to rob me of my time. I should be home!" she shouted as she thrust her lance but failed to find a target.

Meokka  28/40

Gemini   13/40

Guest Meokka

18771 9 (Thank god battle healing only goes off on a 10 XD)

"And home you'll go. I can take you there. In a box! You'll be six feet under. It'll be fine." Just breath!

He thrust the lance hitting Meokka hard in the face she was in the air falling back. As she was falling back Gemini rushed her and thrust it's lance against her side sending her further. Meokka spun in the air and rolled to a stop on the ground.Gemini just laughed at her.

"You're not on the side of the angels or anything. What can you hope to gain anyway? What if by dying you just simply go home. Do you really believe the person who put us all in here to 'kill' us? Where's the fun in that? It'd be far funnier if what you wanted to just be easily accomplished by dying. Just to stop. I'm doing you a favor you know."

Meokka  24/40 

Gemini   13/40

Guest Meokka

18772 10 

Meokka got up slowly. Ally or foe. What is this Gemini? Is it the same as hope and freedom? That freedom she craved? She clutched her lance. She could hear her master. You work with your own hands. If someone holds you down you use your own hands to get back up. Don't stand on others unless you stand for the same thing. Rarely does one stand perfectly with others, but it can happen. She stood with Ariel and Sen. Perfectly. She stood with her master back home. It would be by her hand she'd go home. Not Gemini's. She would not risk it.

"I won't let my grandmother bury another one. Not today! YOU HERE ME NOT TODAY!"

She ran forwards and screaming. She twirled her lance. It struck Gemini several times. There where lines glowing on Gemini's body and shards started to seep out of Gemini. A blue glow went around her as she felt her body heal slightly. It seemed to boost her moral.

Meokka  25/40 

Gemini   6/40

Guest Meokka

18774 5

"You little worm! Why do you keep fighting? What about that woman that left the guild without saying a word to you?! What about people who just disregarded you as trash! What's the point of it all anyway? Aren't you tired yet? What's the point of being so knight like and like in the old ways? People have changed, they've moved on. You're old hat!" 

He thrust the lance at her.

"Stupid elongated piece of crap!" he shouted. "Hold still!" Gemini demanded.

Meokka  25/40 

Gemini   6/40

Guest Meokka

18775 1 (+2 next time)

Meokka huffed feeling a bit winded. She had to pass her turn this time. Instead she mentally made note of how she felt and it seemed to go away. Her passive athletics skill was working just fine after all. Maybe grew tired because of how long the battle was. It was more a mental strain on her mind than anything. She breathed in deeply through her nose and exhaled relaxing. She placed her lance on her arm getting ready to strike next time taking aim.

Meokka  25/40 

Gemini   6/40

Guest Meokka

18778 9 (again REALLY)

Gemini grabbed his lance and rushed Meokka getting sick of her resolve and prattle of knighthood. It was his job and pleasure to get rid of the weak. He'd infiltrate the whole guild and rip it apart. He slashed Meokka with the lance and then thrust it hard against her abdomen. Blue shards burst out.

"You don't look so good deary." Gemini stated in a sensual tone.

Meokka  21/40 

Gemini   6/40

Guest Meokka

18782 1 +4 next time

Meokka had tunnel vision and tried to attack. She she thrust her lance her momentum was too high and she ended up flying right past Gemini. She dipped her lance downwards at the ground. Mentally apologizing for causing damage to the poor lance. She stood there huffing. She had to tune out Gemini. She wasn't going to die here. If she believed it for even a second Gemini would kill her for sure. Maybe she'd wake up in a hospital but could she really believe a person with such blood lust? Obviously not! She whirled around to face him!

Meokka  21/40 

Gemini   6/40

Guest Meokka

18784 10 (0_0 should I be worried)

As Meokka was turning around Gemini quickly moved toward her and thrust the lance against her side. He let it graze over her skin. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back pulling one of the blue buns out.

"That's right, just, turn the blade around. It'll be fine. You can leave then. Just. Kill yourself. Go on do it! Let me help you."

Gemini began to rough house Meokka trying to get her to reverse how she held her lance to try to get her to finish herself off. A faint aura surrounded him.

"That battle healing of yours certainly does feel nice."

Meokka  16/40 

Gemini   7/40

Guest Meokka

18785 8

So Gemini could do that too?! This was very bad. He had a way with finding her weak points easily enough in this fight. She had to end him. She felt fear creep on herself. If this wasn't an NPC she'd get a red name. She had to though! There wasn't anything she could do about it! She turned her lance around slowly so it faced herself. She waited on baited breath and then pulled it upwards and used her shoulder as a guide striking Gemini back and forcing him to let go of her hair. She whirled around.

"I told you NOT TODAY!"

Meokka  16/40 

Gemini   2/40

Guest Meokka

18787 8 -3 = 5 nope

"Ah, the pain how glories. You think losing this much data really bothers me? It will only make my victory that much more sweet. You're well below half life now. Surely you can see how serious I am about this. Stop resisting me." Gemini's purple eyes seemed to turn red. 

Gemini thrust the lance but his pray managed to jump out of the way.

"Stop trying to get away you damn snake!" Gemini hissed.

Meokka  16/40 

Gemini   2/40

Guest Meokka

18788 1 (+2 bd next time)

Meokka hated it. Hated how ugly she looked. How Gemini made her appear. She'd never have that look on her face. That disgusting sinister look. She thrust her lance at him.

"YOU'RE NOT ME! i'd never give up! I'd never turn my back on them so you can kill them! I won't let you! I'll never let this game change me! I REFUSE to lose here! I've come to far! I have too much to live for now! Mrs. Oda is waiting for me! I won't let you make her cry by killing me! I won't let you make my onee-sama upset!I won't let you! I'll slaughter you!"

Yet he just side stepped the attack like it was nothing. Her eyes went wide in surprise. She was sure she'd hit Gemini.

Meokka  16/40 

Gemini   2/40

Guest Meokka

18789 7-3 = 4 nope <3 I love my equips <3

He whirled around and went to strike her but Meokka jumped and landed on the tip of Gemini's lance. He just glared at her and she glared back. He moved back quickly and went to try to hit her again but she just rolled out of the way watching him without blinking.

"You know what, I'm getting sick of this! After I kill you the first person I'm killing is that pretentious Ariel and your friend Teayre and her lover Calrex. You know what no. I'll kill Calrex in front of her as you just to see the look on her face! Then Sen!"

Meokka  16/40 

Gemini   2/40