[SP:F6]<<The Gemini>> You're not me! (complete)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

18790 8

Her eyes narrowed and she saw black. The only thing in existance she saw was this person before her. Seeing Gemini thrust the lance at her. She waited till the final moment and pivoted. She readied her lance and let it wait out in front of Gemini. Gemini fell on the lance with eyes wide.

"You wanted to see me fall my lance? I didn't understand at the time. Let me appease your wish. Taste my steel and resolve. I will never become you, nor will I sit idly by should someone threaten those closest to me. Now. Be gone from this world."

She made a swiping motion taring Gemini in half.in a sea of blue.

Meokka 16/40

Gemini 0/40

Guest Meokka

There was nothing but a sea of blue in front of her now. Her eyes went wide and she abandoned the area trying to locate the woman. Yet she couldn't seem to find her. As she traveled up and down around the forest she wondered if the woman managed to get back to the village. She made off quick to it asking around if anyone had seen her. After another few hours of searching she finally came across her.

"There you are. Are you all right?"

"Uh...Do you know me?"

"Yeah I met you earlier. You bumped into me by mistake, or maybe I bumped you...."

"Oh.....Sorry for doing that? I honestly don't remember."

"It happened today."

"Uh....Sorry....I'm really sorry."

Meokka blinked realizing this person didn't recognize her at all. She backed up and smiled awkwardly. 

"No, that's okay. I'm really sorry for coming off so rude." Meokka bowed and then hurried off.

After walking a bit in the city she could have sworn she saw a cloaked figure run off.

"Everyone has a doppelganger...." she hugged herself a bit.

Was it a necessary evil?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Material

800 cole

4 SP

18794 - 2 = <<Concentration>> skill (adds a +1 to the attack it is used for, but has a 5 turn cool down period.)