PP - F8 Relaxing in Koko Village (Clarence) (Completed)

Calrex calmly shook his head as Clarence asked again if he was holding him back from something, "Nah, not at all. The only thing I could think of would be finding and spending more time with Teayre, but last I heard from her she was busy doing a repeat quest on the second floor. I'll probably head out in a little bit, but for now I'm enjoying the company. At least, unless I'm bugging you of course."

He spoke in a joking tone for his last sentence. Clarence, from what Calrex could gather, seemed like a good person, and he enjoyed the conversation that the two were having. It wasn't very often he could talk to people on equal ground like this, "As for the payment it'll still be whatever you feel is right of course. If could be a whatever, even just excess stock if you feel it's worth it."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh heavens no! You are not bothering me! Leave me to fret over my social anxiety haha. And I will pay you equal to what you deserve, considering my horrible placement of money, it will be a lot then I will regret the amount later." Clarence laugh at the end and stuck his hands in his pockets, starting to get cold from the wind off of the water underneath the pair.

"So tell me more about the mysterious 'Teayre' she seems like a sweet lady who you are extremely excited about marrying. Apparently she has a  'firecracker' attitude and is marrying you is all I know now. Call me nosy but I am a very curious fellow if you can tell." Clarence smiled lightly and leaned against a tree behind him, looking at Calrex.

Calrex gave a friendly smile as he listened to Clarence's reaction to his statement, giving a small laugh. As he asked him to tell him about Teayre Calrex nodded as his cheeks tinged red once again, "Well, there's certainly a lot to her, but I guess we should probably sit down if we're going to talk about her."

He motioned over to the bench as he walked over and sat down, "Well, I ended up meeting her the first day of SAO. Back then I had no idea how to get get started on getting through this game. There was a gathering of people, but she was the one with the most interesting entrance. She kind of fell down, and I was the one to help her back to her feet. After the group departed me, Teayre, and Oikawa decided to do some training to get the two of us acquainted with combat, and after that we did a quest. I didn't really realize my feelings for her at first, but that night when we stood in front of the Memorial of Life, well, something switched on in me. Literally that night we ended up confessing to each other and became a couple. Ever since then a lot of my time was spent alongside her. We've gone on adventures, dates, and even shared each other's real names so that we could find each other after escaping this game."

As Calrex continued speaking his cheeks tinged deeper and deeper shades of red as he thought fondly of his fiancee, "We've shared our pasts with each other, and even with all of the ups and downs that we've been through in this game we've stayed together. It was on a snowy night on the fourth floor that  I decided to propose to her, although from the way things progressed it seemed like the idea was on both of our minds way before that happened."

He gave a quick breath as he continued speaking, "Normally I try to keep my emotions to myself, but she's allowed me to be more open around her, to be a little more true to myself. I probably would be a completely different person if I hadn't met her. When I'm with her I'm at my most comfortable, even though there's a strong drive in me to keep her safe. In addition she's an incredible fighter, and she would prefer more to stand at my side than anything else, and I would do the same for her."

As he finished he looked back over at Clarence as his entire face flushed, "S-Sorry about that. I probably went on for a little too long on that didn't I?"

"Oh my, someone is blushing, this has got to be good." Clarence laughs ad gets ready to hear about his dream girl, the idea of hearing about relationships easier to cope with now that he has his interests in Piers.

As Clarence listened to Calrex talk about the love of his life, it was hard to listen when all of his thoughts started to drift to Piers, then to Richard, then finally to Sakuri, his first love. The thoughts centered around mostly about Piers, His bright green eyes that tint a different color when the light is right. The teasing way he acts to Clarence when it obvious that he likes Clarence. Piers listening to Clarence drone on and on about nonsense and not caring that he has to sit through it. Just about everything that deals with Piers really makes him happy.

He snapped out of his train of though just in time for Calrex to ask about his speech about Teayre and if he talked to much about this mysterious girl that he loves very VERY much.

"You're fine! I do the same thing with Piers, well talking to him really. I will never stop talking till I'm out of breath or someone has to hit me. But now I really want to meet this Teayre girl, seems like you really talk her up, hopefully she passes my approval... Just kidding really." Clarence laughed and smiled brightly, trying to help lessen the blush on Calrex's face.

As Clarence spoke Calrex gave a laugh as he nodded, letting the redness start to recede from his face with a nod, "I definitely will, you can count on that! And you need to introduce me to this man Piers once you see him again, heh. He sounds like an interesting person to meet face to face."

"Huh, that's interesting. I can't think of anyone other than maybe Oikawa that I could talk to about Teayre this comfortably with before. I guess it's because Clarence seems to share a similar feeling for someone that I can relate and speak with easily. I really hope he finds Piers again soon."

He gave a friendly smile as he gave an exhale to help lessen the redness in his cheeks as he gave a nod, "So...how about you tell me a little bit more about Piers. All I know at this point is your amazing first meeting and is personality, but nothing really else so far. You've got me curious now."

"He is very 'interesting', especially when he takes like three days to reply to messages, I swear that man as no attention span when he is by himself, or he is just very lazy at replying to people's messages." Clarence sighs and blushes lightly, thinking about Piers did that to him, no matter what he was doing or where he was.

"Oh Piers? Here we go," Clarence began and laughed lightly,"So, we met by me running into him on floor 4, it can never see where I'm going it seems. Then, we really starting talking. It was valentines day too so we got into a very relationship conversation. I asked him to be my valentine and he said yes. We kissed but agreed to b friends till we figure out if this relationship will ever blossom." Clarence took i a deep breath for the next part.

"So, after that, it took me a while t stop thinking about him a lot. Then we met again. I was nervous and excited and we started to act very close immediately when we saw each other. We talked and i told him basically everything about me that could be know, but he didn't really open up that much. We hit off but he still really frustrates me. I still don't know to this day if we are dating because he never said yes or no."

Clarence sighs and leans back. "I like him so much but he loves to tease, but I haven't heard from him in almost a month, so I'm kind of nervous and scared of what happened, but I try to not dwell much on that." 

"Heh, it sounds like you two certainly have an interesting dynamic. It almost sounds like some kind of romantic comedy to me. Nonetheless I like the way it sounds."

When Piers expressed his concern after not seeing Piers for a few months Calrex nodded, "Well, not sure if it helps in any way, but there' a couple of approaches to that. If he's on your friends list you could check and see if he's still active. If he's not the alternative would be to visit the Memorial of Life. That way at least you can check and see if he's still alive right?"

"I have a feeling id Teayre went and disappeared for a month I would be worried too. I know that the player tracker would make it easy to find her, but I don't know if Piers would think Clarence is stalking him or something."

"Yeah, one of those god awful Romantic comedies that you secretly like but you really just want the guy to get the girl. In my case, the guy to get the guy."

"Yeah, just concerned is all, I'm pretty sure he isn't dead, but I just can't seem to find him anywhere, it's almost like he just disappeared. Like he never existed in the first place. But oh well. I just hope he comes back soon, I don't want to try to move on from him, but I feel that is my reality." Clarence sighed sadly but tried to bring the conversation back up to a happier topic, maybe to bring Clarence's mood at the same time. 

"Quick, your least favorite floor that is existing at this moment, go!"

"Yeah, I'm sure...gah!"

As Clarence quickly decided to change the subject Calrex was caught off guard as he stuttered for a second as he gathered his thoughts, "L-Least favorite floor? Um...hm, I would guess probably the tenth floor. All of the others seem to have something interesting about them, but the tenth floor's theme...doesn't make me really want to visit it as often as the others."

" I really hate floor 6, Monkeys, no, Jungle, no. Just nope never at all do not want monkeys and jungle and humidity. That is a recipe for me to be in a very bad mood." Clarence laughed and sighed, putting his arm behind his head.

"Floor 10 though is bad, can count on one hand how many times I've been up there and I regret all of them. It just sucks up there for me, I like open space, none of that feels open to me.

I feel I am starting to babble a little bit, hope I am not annoying him, that is a fear I have with genuinely every single person I have ever come into contact with, inside and outside of this game. }

"Heh, yeah I can sympathize with the sixth floor. I'm ok with most of the monsters there, except for the oversized spiders. The hyper-realism of this game make those things way too menacing that I try to avoid them at all costs."

As Calrence spoke about the tenth floor as well Calrex gave a nod, "I think the only part of that floor I don't mind visiting as much would be the main settlement. Everything else I would try to avoid if possible, even if I don't have any hindrances due to the lighting."

"Oh god spiders. Do not even get me started on spiders, I hate those things soo much and the way the crawl, ugh. Glad my shop is on the fourth floor." Clarence sighed and threw away the thoughts of spiders from his head.

Oh god, the time! I do think I need to get going but I don't want to be rude and just cut this conversation off. What to do. what to do. }

"I uh kind of have to go, I'm sorry I just have plans for tomorrow and I need to get them done. Sorry!" Clarence quickly said and blushed at his own nervousness.

Calrex gave a laugh as he nodded in agreement with Clarence's response, "Yeah, the developers did an amazing job of designing them. Those things are terrifying."

He gave a friendly smile and a look of surprise for a second as Clarence explained he had to go somewhere, "O-Oh! Sure thing no worries! We can chat about this stuff some other time, like when I introduce you to Teayre or something."

Calrex added to his statement by waving his hand back and forth, as if to try and disperse the awkward air that had formed, "It's no problem at all, I'd best get moving to!"

With that Calrex gave a smile and a nod as he turned towards the closes teleportation plaza, "It was nice chatting with you Clarence, and I hope you meet up with Piers again soon!"

With that he gave a wave as he headed off.

"Okay phew, was feeling kind of bad for having to go all of the sudden. I hope to meet Teayre too! Keep me posted."

Clarence called and waved, then he quickly opened is HUD screen. A friend request was quickly sent to Calrex. "That way I can bother you if I need to, or  just want to bother you really." Clarence laughed lightly to himself but continued to wave.

The topic of Piers was brought up and Clarence blushed lightly. "I-I hope so too. Bye Calrex!"

Clarence started to walk away in the other direction, happy to have met Calrex, and have a nice evening on Floor 8.

As Calrex arrived at the teleportation circle he quickly approved the friend request from Clarence that he had received, a smile on his face, "I'll definitely need to introduce Teayre to him. He seems like a great guy to be around. I hope he finds Piers soon. Oh great now I'm sounding like a broken record."

With that he made a few swipes on his menu, selecting the fourth floor, aiming to head for the Amethyst Boutique, the shop owned by his fiancee.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 2 Pages Complete (800 col / 400 col per player)