[PP - F1] <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Ssendom)

ID: 2026

BD: 7(hit)

XXXXJust when it registed what Ssendom had said he was running after the variant. His attack flopped and the variant did no better but the opening Ssendom left for for me was more than enough. After taking a deep breath as if going into character, I rush towards the variant leaving all the distractions of before behind me. I aim and swing my blade striking it on it's side. A smile slips across my lips. 'First hit in battle feels good' I jump back from the variant's retaliation to give Ssendom room for his next attack. 

"Your up!" 

Ssendom: 32/32   [////////// ////////// ////////// //]

+Sweets: 15/15   [////////// /////]

Variant 14/16   [////////// //////}

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 20420

BD: 6 + 2 = 8 (Hit)

MD: 3 (Miss)

Ssendom didn't hesitate he began charging again just as Sweetheart had jammed her blade into the side of the Variant. As she lands and begins to tell him it's on him he was jamming his Boar-Spine Claymore into the side of the creature. He lifted it with his brute strength spun with it and throws it into a tree cracking the tree. "I'll be keeping attention Sweets, just keep up the solid work you've don thus far." He smirked at her in a positive light. Since he was the last one to get the beasts attention it tried to whip at him to which he caught the vine, "Slice off this arm!" He shouted to her

+Ssendom: 32/32   [////////// ////////// ////////// //]

Variant 10/16   [////////// //////}

ID:20458

BD: 5 (Miss)

Seeing Ssendom throw the variant with such ease was a bit depressing. Then the quest's target went to attack I was about to warn him when Ssendom catches it's vine. Taking Ssendom's advice I aim for it's restrained vine. Just as I got close to it though I was tripped by another vine. I could feel my cheeks begin to burn from the amount of embarrassment I was feeling at that moment. In an attempt to redeem myself I roll back up next to a tree out of the variant's reach. 'Sorry Ssendom, maybe next turn.

+Ssendom: 32/32   [////////// ////////// ////////// //]

Variant 10/16   [////////// //////}

ID: 20490

BD: 5 + 2 = 7 (Hit)

Mob: 8 (Hit)

Ssendom chuckled then ripped his sword up through the vine severing it off, "Well since you so kindly left the vine for me to take. I'll make sure I deliver for you Sweets." He looked over at the Variant who struck Ssendom over his shoulder leaving the red data particle mark, but it seemed like Ssendom didn't even care about the strike. He lifted his blade and dropped it on his shoulder and looked at her. "Make sure to watch where you're walking, they like to be sneaky and have vines run through the ground to protect themselves from their surroundings. At least you don't have to worry about getting wrapped in that trap since you have another person here to assist you. They like to get enemies helpless on the ground then castrate them till they die, it's rather brutal really." He chuckled at the dark mannerism of their way of killing people.

++Ssendom: 32/32   [////////// ////////// ////////// //]

ID: 20594

BD: 3 (MISS)

I cringe at the image Ssendom put in my head. 

" I'd like very much not to do that again." I look up at Ssendom and notice the lighting had changed his face a little. 'Had his smile always seemed so creepy before?'

Far from ready to go for another attack I stay back and let Ssendom get the next few hits in. 'Why can't I hit the blasted thing?' I take the chance to observe the variant's movement's to try to understand it's next move.

"Go ahead, I'll catch up in a bit."

++Ssendom: 32/32   [////////// ////////// ////////// //]

ID: 20636

BD: 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss)

MD: 7

He noticed that she cringed to which made him zip his lip, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything." He scratched the back of his head, embarrassed that he let out his true feelings for a moment. He opened his mouth to say something just as the Variant struck him across the chest interrupting him. He swung his sword at the vine but missed it slightly, "You little censored" He shouted and ran at it. He swung his sword but the variant caught it with it's vine and opened it's flower head to scream at him. He kept his determined face not showing the grin he so eagerly wants.

ID: 21035

BD: 3 (miss)

(Im going to be on my tablet from now on. This is going to be interesting.)

I gasp as Ssendom is sent back by the variant's vine. The ugly flower on it's top opens up and screetches towards Ssendom. I clench my hands tight while watching the variant. Sure Ssendom can take a hit like a champ i jump back in a tree out of the variant's reach. 'Lets try the above approach' i think to myself.

ID: 210??

BD: 9 + 2 = 11 (Crit)

MD 3

He rips the blade down on the vine slicing to completely off then jams the blade deep into the center of the Variant, "Oh revenge is best served cold isn't it you stupid little variant." He shouted in anger towards the worthless creature. Since it's vines had been sliced off it tried snapping at Ssendom's head to attempt to kill him by decapitation but could never get a clear strike against it, "He'll die on the next strike, just finish him off Sweets!" He shouted hoping it would inspire her to deliver the killing blow to the beast.

++Ssendom: 30/32   [////////// ////////// ////////// //]

Variant 1/16   [////////// //////} - 5

ID: 21038

BD: 5 (BULL $#!* )

The variant on the ground, stripped of its vines flopped about trying to attack with it's large mouth. I dash towards the variant about to strike it in it's midsection only to have my blade catch the ground seting me off balance and landing in the variant's wide open mouth. The shock from realizing where i was caused me to yelp the awful tast in my mouth afterwards makes me shut my eyes and lips tight. I focus all my energy on trying not to fall deeper into the variant's throat. 'Please dont let this thing swallow me whole!'

ID: 211??

BD: 7 + 2 = 9

LD: 7 (One material gained)

Ssendom ripped his blade out of the variant causing it to explode into hundreds of thousands. He swung his blade around and slid it into it's scabbard on his back, "Well... that took longer than we wanted. But since we're out in this cluster of tree's lets see if there are any chests around before we head back to town. Unless you want to head back now Sweets?" He asked her with a grin, he seemed satisfied with the hunt that had concluded this very day. "I am glad I came out here and hunted with you Sweets, you're swell company." He chuckled and gave her a thumbs up.

++Ssendom: 30/32   [////////// ////////// ////////// //]

Variant DEAD   [////////// //////}

ID: 21207

LD: 17

"Why thank you Teddy, and i enjoyed destrroying some of these mobs with you." I pause thinking about my many failed attacks.

"Others not so much, I very much appreciate you killing them" I take a stroll around our location and by a crazy random hapenstance i spot one rather quickly.

"Now that i think about it, is it okay that i call you teddy?" I ask nonchalantly as i move brush around here and there.

"oh! I found a chest!" I brush away the branches that barely hid the woden box.

Ssendom walked over to her and patted her on the head as she found the chest, "Good find, and I don't mind being nicknamed Teddy. I assume it's for Teddy bear?" He chuckled when he asked the question. "We did our best during battle, we'll just need to practice and train harder so we're more effective at hunting without making our boneheaded mistakes." His chuckle turned into a belly laugh, he was enjoying the time he had spent with her. "Well go ahead and claim your rewards in the chest and lets head on back to town, unless there is a mimic then we'll eliminate it." He withdraws his sword just incase he needs to cover her.

(OOC: Okay, go ahead and either collect the insides and close thread, or we kill the mimic and close thread so we can get our 400 Col and our 1 Sp for finishing thread, plus whatever rewards you get)

ID:22024
LD: 10 (20×1=20) (+1 mat)

I relax to his hand patting my hand. "It is. Your adorable and deadly." 'EEEP! Why did i say that!' I think as I quickly open the chest to reveal awarded 20 more col and a material. Just as I grab the material from the chest, i heard a click. "Oh dang" i muttered as a small, plume of smoke and fire erupted from the chest. Fortunately, it didn't hurt that badly."Here." I say, tossing Ssendom the 1 material. "I dont have a need for it. Perhaps later i might." I stand up and dust myself off. "Lets go home?" I ask, now walking away. Ssendom following in suit.

!!!Quest Completed!!!

420Col -Sweets

400Col -Ssendom

+3 Mats -Ssendom

2SP -Sweets

1SP -Ssendom

+1 Anneal Blade(+1 Dmg One handed Straight Sword)