[PP - F1] <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Ssendom)

ID: 18837

LD: 10 (nothin)

My eyes can't help but focus on Ssendom as he takes the Nepent's last bit of hp down to nothing with ease. Then while some pixels still in the air Ssendom approaches me hand held out for me. I take his assistance and use it to jump up on my feet.

"Let's go again!" Answering his question I look up at him with a hopeful smile. The battle part isn't much to look forward to as much as the movements and the connection there is going on between attacks. 'I could definitely get use to this.' I think as I run and jump forward in a spinning motion.

"Ha! You know what I just thought of?! We could travel through the trees, like the ninjas of Na-ro-tu!" I say it like a joke but really an idea I kinda always wanted to do

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 18848

LD: 20 (Material Found)

He chuckles, "You're my type of people. Eager to fight." He blurts out as he punches his left palm, He listens to her mention about traveling through the tree's he walks over to one and hops up and grabs onto a branch and pulls himself up. The way he does it shows his muscles he had back in the real world, he pulls himself all the way up naturally as if it was natural for him to do so. As he reaches up upon the ledge he notices that a material was just sitting up there waiting to be discovered so he grabbed it, "I found a mat up here, what a lucky find." He then leans down on one knee and stretches his arm down to her, "I think that's an awesome idea by the way, lets do it." He agrees happily to do so.

He keeps his balance firm on the tree as he keeps his arm outstretched to help her up, 'I will probably admit that I have always wanted to do this as well after the fact, I just think no one else would have wanted to do it as well so I kept the idea to myself. I hope it goes as smoothly as we're both hoping.' He thinks to himself in anticipation of leaping from tree branch to tree branch to get an advantageous striking point against a Nepent. 'I am so ready to do this.'

ID: 18866

BD: 8(hit)

I accept Ssendom's hand for the second time today and he pulls me up as if I weighed nothing. As soon as I'm in the branches and steady I jump to the neighboring tree branch. I wobble for a second only to catch myself, I look back at Ssendom with a reassuring smile and try again, this time not stopping after the second branch I moved with ease. The feeling was amazing, exhilarating, and just a lot of fun. I really felt like a ninja gliding through the trees. Spotting a Nepent in the near distance was I brought back to the moment. We were hunting and the trees were our vantage point. 

The nepent had its back turned and It was vulnerable. I took the chance and made a BEeline towards it, and I jump at the nepent with my sword cutting at it's side then using its sinuous vines to jump safely to the ground. 

ID: 18883
BD: 3 (Miss)

MD: 5 (Miss)

Ssendom followed suit after she gave a thumbs up, he lunged tree branch from tree branch. There was no wobble or shake, after he saw her dive and strike the enemy he chose to follow suite but with a different approach. As the Nepent began to regain it's composer to turn and retaliate on Black Sweetheart, Ssendom launched from the tree leading with his shoulder "GERONIMO!!!!!" He shouted loud and proud as he shoulder charged at fast speeds into the Nepent who had begun to reel it's arm back to strike at Black Sweetheart, but then it's whole body recoiled to the shoulder charge and collided with the ground fast. Ssendom continued his momentum bouncing off it and sliding right next to her, "Well Sweets... How as that? It didn't damage him, but I think I got the memo across."

Ssendom: 32/32

Sweets: 15/15

Nepent 16/16

ID:18952

BD: 10(S.crit) (2dmg +2= 4)

Standing next to Ssendom I look at the angered nepent.

" You done good, now all we have to do is tear it down.  .  .  Sound like fun?" Before I could hear his response I was running back at it for another good hit. dashing towards the nepent I'm almost hit by its giant leaves a couple times. 'Aww, he's all riled up' Just as the nepent tries to swipe at me a third time I duck and slash. I bring my blade back, making a second cut as I jump back out of the nepent's immediate reach. 

"Now he's really angry!" I shouted back at Ssendom who was a little distance away from where I had landed. 

Ssendom: 32/32  [////////// ////////// ////////// //]

+++Sweets: 15/15   [////////// /////]

Nepent 10/16   [//////////]

ID: 19090

BD: 1 (Horrific Miss....... again....)

Ssendom followed forth slightly behind Sweetheart to land a strike at the same time, he wasn't expecting the massive attack that she had landed on it as he spun to do a large sweeping strike. But as his blade was about to reach it, she nailed it with a powerful attack forcing it to stagger back quite a distance causing Ssendom's attack to miss completely. As she leaps away she shouts to him "Now he's really angry!" he nods and readies his blade to try and protect her from any attacks. He focuses his eyes on the Nepent while he has his blade angled diagonally hilt aimed towards the sky making sure to follow it's movement and predict it's attack pattern.

MD (4 Miss)

It launched it's two vines forward to try and speed by Ssendom to pierce through Sweetheart, just as they were beginning to pass him he swung his his blade to and fro into both of the vines knocking them up leaving a massive opening upon the Nepent. Ssendom began to charge forward to try and take advantage of the opening and yelled out to Sweetheart, "Switch!" He charged into it pinning it against a tree leaving it no room to move.

ID:19154

BD: 2 (Miss. . .T_T)

Ssendom left the nepent wide open, so when I was slammed back a few feet by it's wiping vines I cursed myself for underestimating the giant weed. 

"Okay, maybe next time." I sigh exasperated. 'I may need to train more' Taking back my ready stance I focus on the nepent's movements. The thing's attacks still seemed random, but I might figure it out. 'Or we could just finish it off before it can get another hit in' I think in a mopey mood. 

ID 19219

BD: 9 (Crit, DMG + 1)

Ssendom kept his blade against the Nepent preventing it from moving and he chuckled when she got thrown back by the vines, "Don't worry it none Sweets, sometimes the Nepents get the better of us... It has to me a few times already if you can recall." He laughed out loud for a moment causing the Nepent to dislike his sound levels, he stopped laughing and stared at it with a completely terrifying glare that she couldn't see due to her only seeing the back of his head. "Now let me fix this problem for you." He calmly exclaimed. He slammed his foot into the creature keeping it pinned, he rose his sword and completely severed one of the Nepents Vine-Like arms. It screamed in misery as it lost it's arm where data fragments spilled like blood from it's location. "Now strike from the left side, it'll have a harder time stopping you.

MD: 4 (Miss)

The creature swung it's right arm as desperately as it could but Ssendom was too close and personal, as Sweetheart was too far to be reached. Nevertheless it continued wildly swinging it's arm as it shrieked in agony not knowing what to do, "Yes... Scream it's like music to my ears." He whispered under his breath the sound being drowned out by the screams and cry of the creature, he was almost beginning to enjoy the torture of the Nepent a little too much.

++Ssendom: 32/32  [////////// ////////// ////////// //]

Nepent 6/16   [//////]

ID: 19254

BD: 2 (miss)

The nepent's screams were beginning to freak me out a little. Forgetting how it doesn't mind killing anybody who happens upon it I sort of felt bad for it. Because just as the nepents would to us we were senselessly killing it and it's fellow mobs, real or not. I then shake my head to clear my thoughts and I swallow the small lump that formed in my throat. 'No, don't go all soft for this thing and it's kind. Unlike the many players they kill it's not real on the other side of this digital world. It's just an A.I. designed for nothing more than to kill or be killed.' After my internal battle I remember I've left Ssendom alone who's been holding the nepent pined for me to get a better hit in. But when I go in for what was meant to be a swift strike I'm tripped by an unnoticed tree root and fall on my face. 

Nepent 6/16   [//////]

ID: 19271

BD: 6 (Hit)

MD: 7 (Hit)

Ssendom chuckled when watching her trip and fall face first into the ground, "I can't tell you how many times those have aggravatingly tripped me in combat." He mentioned as his foot stayed planted onto the Nepent keeping it in place. The Nepent attempted to push him off with it's upper body strength, Ssendom just turned his head and impaled the creature with his Boar-Spine Claymore keeping it still in place allowing him to drop his foot to the ground, "It is rude to interrupt. Didn't your vegetable of a mother teach you not to interrupt those who are more important than you talking?" He condescendingly mocked the creature, then turning his head back to her, "Need any help there sweets?" He asks her inquisitively.

The Nepent put all it's force into throwing it's vine at Sweetheart, striking her in the shoulder piercing through it. Ssendom turned his head back towards the Nepent and drove his blade deeper, almost till the hilt was driving into the Nepent. It continued it's shrieks of pain hoping to alarm one of the other creatures in the forest to come to it's rescue. He turned his head half way to try and look at her, "After this, lets kill that Variant... These things aren't giving us any real fight back. What do you say Sweets?"

+++Sweets: 14/15   [////////// /////]

Nepent 3/16   [///]

ID: 19419

BD: 3 (miss)

Focusing on Ssendom's words was the only thing I could do to keep me from thinking about the searing pain coming from my shoulder. 

"Y- yeah. " Gritting my teeth I stand back up.

"I'm going to skin it's petals in front of it's brothers and sisters!"  'I have had enough playing nice with the vegetation.' In a blinded rage I rush the nepent only to be brushed back by one it's vines. I land on my back a few feet away. This only irritated me further. I then scream at the nepent. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Nepent 6/16   [///]

ID: 19424

BD: 1 (Epic Miss)

MD: 5 (Miss)

Ssendom kept the Nepent in place unable to get his blade out of the creature's body. He noticed as it winded up it's arm to throw at the girl again, but just as it launched it forward Ssendom reached out and grabbed the vine as hard as he could preventing it from fighting back. He struggled keeping it in place as it managed to overpower him finally and push him off, during the fall Ssendom managed to dislodge his sword from the Nepent. He tumbled backwards to get his feet back under him, standing back up straight next to her. He offered his hand down to help her up, "Lets do this, the Nepent is on it's last leg. It's desperate to win now. Lets finish it Sweets." He encourages her hoping to ignite the spark to finally end the Nepent.

Nepent 3/16   [///]

ID: 19509

BD: 5 (miss I'm gettin real tired of this sh*t)

I look up at Ssendom and take his offered hand.

"Thanks." I could feel the pain move as I did, my body wanted to stop but Ssendom's words helped me push myself a little further. Gritting my teeth I held my sword towards the vile thing. A deep breath and a heartbeat later I was rushing at it. 'I will take you down!' A second of glee came over me when I got close to it's center, only to have it vanish the next. The nepent noticed me and in a desperate action it used it's body to try and squish me. I barely dodged in time. At a safe distance I leaned against a tree, I was out of breath. I used my position to watch Ssendom's attack.

Nepent 3/16   [///]

(I will edit post correctly when I make it back home)

ID: 19512
BD: 7

LD: 10 (No bonus loot, One Material Obtained.)

Ssendom look at the nepent as it desperately tried to fight off both the girl and him. He stretched and chuckled at the patheticness of the creature, "I promise the chuckle was not aimed or meant for you Sweets, this Nepent just gives me the giggles." He finishes his laughter be fakely wiping a tear from his eye flipping his claymore in his hand to face away from the sky. He lifts it up and positions it like a javelin, then throws it with all it's might. It flew and pierced the Nepent nearly instantly causing it to stagger about about since it had nearly no time at all to prepare for the blade. After a few seconds of staggering about it collapsed on the floor and exploded into thousands of data particles. Ssendom walked up and obtained a single material but no bonus loot was gained from the monster, he picked up his sword and waved it about as if he were flicking off imaginary blood and slid it back into it's scabbard. "Well, I think that Variant is awaiting us. Shall we go and deliver it the sweet reprieve of death, Sweets?" He ask her in a very cool and calm manner.

Sweets: 14/15   [////////// /////]

Nepent DEAD

ID:19518

Loot: 12 (mob health: 16 x 5= 80)

The moment the nepent was shattered into the blue pixels I felt absolutely better.

"Let's release it from its mortal coil." I said with a devilish grin on my lips. The look in his eyes causes me to hesitate. 'Blood thirsty' I hadn't noticed it before but it's definitely there. I look down at nothing while I ponder my feelings towards that and decide that he's not a direct threat. 'He's been so kind to me, so I'll return the favour' In a joyful explosion I jump up and hug Ssendom. After a few blinks I flinch back.

"I'm sorry! I was just really happy randomly and I just- I'm sorry." I said, bowing my head in apology.

Ssendom saw her grin and followed it up with one as equally devilish one. He noticed that her eyes began to lock with his, he tried to hide his discomfort when he started realizing his bloodlust was becoming apparent. He scratched the back of his head in slight embarrassment, "I'm glad we came out to hunt together Sweets." He blurts just before she jumped forth and hugged him. She hops back after a second and begins bowing and apologizing. "You don't need to apologize to me at all, It's not wrong to hug someone when you want to." He squats down and smiles nicely. "Good to know that I make you happy Sweets." he continues with a cool approach in the way he talks and consoles her thoughts about the scenario, "Now lets go kill us a Variant, get some redemption on him for what these Nepents have done to us. What do you say?" He asks her eyes closed in a happy way smiling showing his pearly whites.

The coolness Ssendom gave off towards my random hug was relieving, and made me at ease.

"I'd be happy to" I say before moving forward. Trying to conceal a slight blush I run ahead in a playful run. To keep the silence away I try a bit of small talk.

"So, do you know a user named Lowenthal? He's my ridiculous older brother." I said, wanting to know if Bro was making friends.

He followed her stride for stride, and began to think. "Yeah, I met Lowenthal once. I haven't had much the chance to fight along side him, though if he is anywhere as decent as his sister I wouldn't mind joining him for a hunting session." He chuckled as he stated. He stretched his arms up placing his hands back behind his head which had become customary of him as of now, he began to thought. "Have you ever had someone practically take over your mind, and not in the horrific kind of way. Romance more so?" He looks at her to see how she responded to the question, he seemed rather relaxed and calm about talking about the subject to her. He felt like he could trust talking to her since he was able trust her at his back to fight with him.

(I'M SOOOO sorry *worry face* I've been in the air for the past couple of days, and I'm sorry for getting back to you so late)

I'm pleased to hear that Lowenthal hasn't made a bad of a rep for himself. Or at least so far. I could feel my cheeks warm up a little at his comment towards my combat abilities. Walking next to Ssendom felt relaxing, our steps in synch and the way the air felt around us. I listened to Ssendom and thought about his question. 'A bit random, bringing up romance. Maybe he's got a girl he's thinking about.' 

" I can honestly say I haven't. No one has sparked my interest before but I don't think I've been very open for someone to get that close to me" I watch Ssendom with my own question in mind.

"Have you ever gotten close to someone?" 

While walking in stride that happened to match her's, he looks at her and grins, "Yeah and it's already official too. I couldn't be happier to be in this game thus far." He turns to look at the sky and closes his eyes his smile just seemed to get bigger as he thought about her. He then shook his head very slightly and a blush came across his face, he then cleared his throat, "Alright, enough of the silly-nannies. Lets finish this." He states as he sees the Variant spawning, "Just our luck. Lets do this!" He exclaims as he rushes forward.

ID: 20070

BD: 3

MD: 2

As he reaches the variant he swings his blade wide but it quickly recognized the attack pattern and dodged backwards. During it's back step it swung it's vine wide as well to try and nail Ssendom, but just at it did he saw the attack pattern and continued his motion into a tumble dodging the attack completely. "Switch! It's got an opening!" He shouts

Sweets: 15/15   [////////// /////]

Variant 16 [////////// //////]