[PP - F1] How to do Battle with BlackSweettart, Xplosivesrus, Alucard66

Lowenthal looked through his friends list while in town. He sent his sister, and two of his other friends that he knew in real life a party invite. Lowenthal also set up a message.

To: BlackSweetHeart, Alucard,Xplosivesrus

Hey guys, I'm gonna head out and farm some materials. If you want, meet up with me and you can practice your fighting skills.

Without waiting, after the message was sent, Lowenthal took off and headed to the fields where the boars and materials spawned. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alucard was sitting under a tree in the fields of beginnings, when he received a message from lowenthal. Alucard reads it and repies

To: Lowenthal

already here see ya when you when you get here

Alucard leans back against the tree and wait till Lowenthal finds him.

There's a beautiful sky above us on the first floor's field of beginnings, 'this will be a nice day for training' I notice someone familiar sitting under a tree not far from me.'Where have I seen you before?' As I got closer I realize it's a friend of Lowenthal's.

"Alex!" I walk faster to make the distance distance not so awkward to talk between.

Alucard turns to see lowenthal's sister kiyoko walking towards him, He stands up to greet her with a wave and asks "Where is your brother, he was suppose to meet me here. Did he send you a PM too?" Alucard begins to shuffle around as he begins to get impatient, He stops and looks at kiyoko and thinks she is pretty cute. 

Lowenthal ran up to his sister, and Alucard who were waiting for him. "Sorry im late guys. Had to stop and get my new weapon. You guys good to murder a few innocent animals for their hides?" Lowenthal said, smiling. He was happy that Alucard and his sister were alright. "You guys seen Shawn?" Lowenthal asked.

Alex's impatience was nothing of a surprise to me

"Yeah and it's only been a few minutes, he'll get here when he gets here. We can catch up till then unless you think i'm too boring for you?" I say as I place my hand on my hip. Seeing Alex standing before me I realize he wouldn't of been stuck here if it hadn't been for Lowenthal's help. A sadness starts to poke it's way into my chest,.

Alucard watched Kiyoko carefully and noticed that she started to get a sad look on her face. "What's wrong Kiyoko?"

After He ask the question, Lowenthal came into sight and looked ecstatic bout something. I wonder why he is so happy? Alucard thought to himself. "Yo Dillon! what's new with you?" Alucard hollered to Lowenthal. Alucard put his hand on Kiyoko shoulder to reassure her that everything will be okay, as He smiled at her.  

Seeing Alex standing before me I realize he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Lowenthal and a sadness starts to poke my chest.

"No I haven't seen Shawn." Lowenthal's approach makes me nervous.

"And what's with you skinning animals like it's nothing? You could barely take it when dad would fillet fish for dinner!"

The color from Lowenthal's face melted away. "Ugh, don't remind me sis." He said, grimacing. "Besides, we don't 'skin' anything in SAO. Gotta love that RPG magic. It also explains why there's no straps holding up Alucard's spear to his back." Lowenthal said, smiling at his sister and his friend. He looked behind him, thinking Shawn was gonna show up at any second. "Anyway, let's go get some combat experience." He said, making his way to a small group of boars.

Alucard laughs whole heartily to lowenthal comment bout RPG magic. Then he ponders bout his spear and attempts to look at his back by spinning around in circle. "Oh I think Shawn is busy with another quest, So he may or may not show up." Alucard says while twirling around in place. Alucard noticed Lowenthal's shiny new dagger. "Is that a new dagger DIllon?" Alucard asks as he stopped spinning after making himself sick. After he regain his balance, he started after Lowenthal. 

Lowenthal drew his dagger, and bounced it in his hand. "Yeah, it's new. Can't wait to have it draw some blood." Lowenthal said, gripping his dagger. He went to the nearest boar, which was of medium size and swiped at it, getting it's attention. Lowenthal missed his strike, but dodged it's tusks in time. "Okay sis. Just be careful. It may not look like much, but it can still do damage." Lowenthal looked behind him, as Shawn called out. "Nice of you to join the party!" Lowenthal cheered, glad that his friend made it.

(Combat Order: Lowenthal, Boar, Alucard, BlackSweetHeart, then Xplosions)

ID: 17400

Battle: 3(+1)= 4(miss)

Mob: 2 (miss)

HP

Lowenthal: 23/23 [///////////////////////]

Alucard: 13/13  [/////////////]

BlackSweetHeart: 11/11   [///////////]

Xplosion: 7/7  [///////]

Boar: 12/12 [////////////]

ID:17403

BD: 10 (+2) (HIT)

Alucard rushes past Lowenthal and strikes the Boar with his spear as the hit connects Alucard spins around the Boar forcing to look the opposing direction of Alucard's party. When Alucard comes to a stop, He looks at Lowenthal smirks and winks.

Lowenthal: 23/23 [///////////////////////]

Alucard: 13/13  [/////////////] ++

BlackSweetHeart: 11/11   [///////////]

Boar: 8/12 [////////    ]

ID: 17405

BD: 8 (Hit)

I tighten the grip on my blade's handle and come up on the boar's rear. With a hard swipe I aim for it's back. When the blade connects ripping through the tuff skin releasing the boars blood into the air. A surge of energy rushes through me. 'Just like when sparring in kendo!' I can't resist a smile when I see the look of acceptance from Alex. 

Alucard: 13/13  [/////////////] ++

BlackSweetHeart: 11/11   [///////////] +

Boar: 6/12 [//////    ]

ID: 17409

Battle: 3(+1)=4 (Miss)

Mob: 6(Hit) 1dmg

Lowenthal swung his dagger and missed his strike again. "Dammit. Gotta get used to the weight of this thing." He said, as he looked at his Kunai. 

"Good hit's you two, now let's see if you can dodge." Lowenthal, called out to his friend.

Alucard: 12/13  [//////////// ] ++

BlackSweetHeart: 11/11   [///////////] +

Xplosion: 7/7  [/////////]

ID: 17410

BD: 2 (Miss)

Alucard grips his hilt tightly and lunges forward to skewer the Boar, but the Boar side step the attack as Alucard glides right past it. 

Alucard tries to place his footing, but he trips over himself and slides across the ground, as Alucard gets up, laughing and readies himself for his next attack. 

ID: 17412

BD: 4 ( Miss)

I can't help but get a little nervous when I notice my friends missing their target when it seemed so easy for them just before. At my turn I try another sneak swipe but my foot lands on a very damp place in the ground causing me to almost land face first onto the boar's rear end. By grace of the gods I was only just able to stay on my feet. 'This might actually be a little more difficult than I'd imagined.'

ID: 17413

Battle: 8(+1)=9(Hit) 3dmg

Mob: 8 (Hit) 1dmg

Lowenthal watched as his sister missed and lost her balance. He sighed. "Try keeping your feet more flat." Lowenthal sugested, as he swiped at the boar. The boar squealed and dropped to one of it's hooved feet. "See, like that." Lowenthal said. To his surprise the boar was able to stand up and charge at Alucard again. "You making friends over there?" Lowenthal said, having a small laugh.

Lowenthal: 23/23 [///////////////////////] +

Alucard: 11/13  [///////////  ] ++

Xplosion: 7/7  [/////////] (Skipped for being at work, and unable to reply)

Boar: 3/12 [///       ]