[PP - F1] How to do Battle with BlackSweettart, Xplosivesrus, Alucard66

ID: 18291

BD: 1 (Crit Fail)

Alucard laughs at his friends as he draws his spear and steadies it for his attack. Alucard rushes the boar, as he thrusts forwards, the boar sidestep the spear. "Well I'm not doing much better!" Alucard yells as he loses his footing and face plants on the ground behind the boar. 

Black Sweetheart 13/13   

Lowenthal 27/27

Alucard 15/15

Boar 12/14

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 18294

BD: 3 (miss)

Mob: 4

Alucard's and Lowenthal's trips and misses dazed the boar and it's attack flopped. 'This is my chance!' Trying for a second pounce attack only to have my own attack falter.

"What shame I have brought to my family." I say as my sword is stuck into the ground. 

"Big bro, return our family's honor!" I gesture towards Lowenthal leaving the next move up to him. 'So much for getting this one over with quickly.'

Lowenthal looked at his sister. "Uh-huh. On it." He said, slowly trying to understand her. Lowenthal gripped his dagger and swung. His attack missed, badly. As in so bad, Lowenthal himself couldn't believe that he had missed. Jesus, I need to train more.

ID:18297

Battle:1

HP

Lowenthal:  27/27 [///////////////////////////]

Alucard: 15/15 [///////////////]

BlackSweetHeart: 13/13 [/////////////]

Boar: 12/14 [////////////  ]

ID: 18299

BD: 4 (Miss)

Alucard leaps into the air and drives his spear downward to strike the boar, but the boar dodges to the side and Alucard spear tip hits nothing but the ground. "Crap! Someone hit this thing already!" Alucard shouts as he starts to frustrated. As he starts to fume, he leaps back and readies himself for his next attack

Lowenthal:  27/27 [///////////////////////////] (Hate: 0)

Alucard: 15/15 [///////////////] (Hate: 0)

BlackSweetHeart: 13/13 [/////////////] (Hate: 1)

Boar: 12/14 [////////////  ]

ID: 18301

BD:5(miss)

Mob:6

"we seemed to have underestimated this one." The boar is starting to look more angry than the others and I flinch when it turns it's blood red eyes to me. Taken aback by the boar's sudden revenge I miss my chance to dodge and take the boar's head to my gut.

"AHHHH!" When I swing my arm to hit it while so close my arm gets caught by the boars husk. 'crap'  feeling the weight of the boar on me I kick it off me, sending it back to Lowenthal. 

"Have at this beast and strike it down!" my now raspy voice reaches my ears and I cough to rid of whatever was blocking my airway.

Lowenthal dropped his kunai into the top of the boar's head. "GET OFF OF MY-" He screamed as he threw the boar a couple of feet. "-SISTER!" He looked back down at his sister. "You alright, sis?" He asked, worry in his eyes.

ID: 18307

Battle: 10 (S.Crit) 5dmg[2wpn+1skill+2crit=5]

Lowenthal:  27/27 [///////////////////////////] (Hate: 2)

Alucard: 15/15 [///////////////] (Hate: 0)

BlackSweetHeart: 12/13 [//////////// ] (Hate: 1)

Boar: 7/14 [///////       ]

ID: 18407

BD: 3 (Miss)

Alucard runs past Lowenthal and yells "I got this!" as he swipes at the boar horizontally, But Alucard misjudge his attack and swings right over the boar. "GODS WHY!?" Alucard cries out as he leaps backwards. Alucard is fully enrage now as he begins to stomp his feet into the ground and prepares for his next assault.

Lowenthal:  27/27 [///////////////////////////] (Hate: 2)

ID: 18408

BD: 5(miss)

MOB: 10(Crit) +2

The boar has been dodging our attacks left and right. With a quick scan of everyone's position I make a run for the boar's side. My footing was stable but the boar's wasn't and It not only fell under me but was somehow up and running at Lowenthal full charge just as I finished my roll back on my feet. 'Oh no'

"BIG BRO!!"

ID: 18409

BD: 4+1=5(MIss)

Lowenthal was to distracted by his sister to notice the boar had been charging him. The boar tackled him, it's tusks digging deep into his leg. As a reflex, Lowenthal swung his kunai, missing. His action however was enough to get the boar off of him. Lowenthal got to his feet, his rage building towards to boar. "I'm gonna turn that thing into a bag of pork rinds!" He screamed.

Lowenthal:  24/27 [////////////////////////   ] (Hate: 2)

ID: 18414

Alucard fully launches himself at the boar and tries to slam into to it, but the boar was to fast as Alucard flies through the air and lands on his side and he finally slides to a stop a few feet away from Blacksweetheart. Alucard punches the ground as his rage continues to be fume, he stands up and points his spear at the spear and looks at Blacksweetheart and says "Hit this thing!" Alucard didn't noticed he yelled at Blacksweetheart. 

ID:18416

BD: 2( miss)

MOB: 4(miss)

Alucard's command was a little motivational. Ready stance to take the boar head on then just as the boar makes it to my reach the sunlight hit my blade and blinds me When my sight came back I was surprised to notice the boar missed me as well. 'The gods are confusing me on our luck today.

Lowenthal saw both his team mates miss their target. He sighed, and they were doing so well. "Alright, just collect yourselves. It'll go over better." He said, taking a deep breath. he swung his kunai at the boar, his attacking landing. "See, piece of cake. Once you get your mind to it." He reassured them.

ID: 18417

Battle: 8+1=9(Hit) 3dmg

Boar: 4/14 [////          ]

ID: 18419

BD: 3 (Miss)

Alucard is beyond the point of being sane as he lashes out at the boar wildly, missing every strike as the boar just hops out of the way of each blow. Alucard still enraged and worn out "huff huff, why can't we kill this F'ing thing!

Boar: 4/14 [////          ]

ID: 18426

BD: 6

Mob: 4

At one point I noticed my vision started to blur from the frustration. Taking Lowenthal's advice I take a second to breath and focus on my target. 'He's right, we were losing our cool to a boar.' I crack my neck side to side before going after my target, my objective; to land my hit on it's shoulder. Expecting anything I'm actually surprised by the feeling of my blade cutting the pig's tough skin. I'm sure from the other's POV I must of looked demented by the look of glee I got from cutting a mob. I was so excited from my successful attack that didn't notice the boar shake itself and go after my brother.

ID: 13431

BD: 3

lowenthal saw the boar charge him, lowenthal tried to hit it a he dodged it. As Lowenthal missed, he cursed under his breath. "Alright, Alucard you kill it." He said, switching out.

BlackSweetHeart: 12/13 [//////////// ] (Hate: 2)

Boar: 2/14 [//            ]

ID: 18432

Alucard angrily rushes the boar to finish it off but he swings to wide. Alucard lets out a loud roar and start throwing a tatrum. 

BlackSweetHeart: 12/13 [//////////// ] (Hate: 2)

Boar: 2/14 [//            ]

ID:18492

BD: 5

MOB: 3

'This is getting ridiculous' I think to myself after seeing Alucard threw his tantrum. I point my sword to the boar before going in for my attack. A simple swipe attack for it's side, 'Easy right?' But I forgot to take in it's low health bar, the boar would be a little more edgy, fighting in a desperate manner. So when I went in for my simple side sweep with my my blade the boar flinched out of my reach. I was able to jump back in time to miss it's own attack. 

"Just a little more and it will go down!"

ID: 18501

BD: 10 5dmg

LD: 7 (nothing)(+1 Material)

Lowenthal sighed as he walked up to the boar. He lunged his dagger into it, and the boar exploded into the usual blue crystal light show. "Alright, I think that's enough for today." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "I think we're all tired. We deserve a break" He said.

ID: 18546

LD: 15(+1=16) 

Alucard turns around in time to see Lowenthal kill the boar, Alucard sighs, "Okay, your right Dillon, lets all go get something to eat, meals on me this time." says Alucard. Alucard looks at the Col he collected so far, and He yells" YES! I have enough for the weapon I want!"

Loot:

14x5=70 Col

ID: 18547

LD: 3 (Nothing)

"Yeah, that sounds great." I say as I stretch my arms above my head. 'I don't think I could handle any more embarrassment in battle today.' My disappointment from the training was only brought back up by the sight of the amount of col I got from the experience. 'But tomorrow is a different story

"Congrats Alex. Let's go get some grub together!" I grab Alucard's had and Lowenthal's arm as I skip my way back to town.