[PP - F1] How to do Battle with BlackSweettart, Xplosivesrus, Alucard66

ID: 17414

BD: 8 (Hit)

Alucard couldn't hold back a laugh as He bout watch Blacksweetheart kiss the rear end of the Boar, but with him watching her. Alucard was not paying attention to the Boar, as the Boar collide with Alucard, He staggered backwards. Once Alucard regain his footing, He leaped into the air and brought his spear downward slash, forcing his blade to collide with the Boar's muzzle. It roar in agonizing pain. Alucard jumps backwards creating a gap between him and Boar.

Lowenthal: 23/23 [///////////////////////] +

Alucard: 11/13  [///////////  ] +++

BlackSweetHeart: 11/11   [///////////] +

Xplosion: 7/7  [/////////] (Skipped for being at work, and unable to reply)

Boar: 1/12 [/         ]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 17418

BD: 5 (Miss)

I mentally prepare myself for another attack full swing and all when the boar skipped out of my reach. My momentum throws my into a roll and I'm back on my feet wishing looks could kill. 

"Whatever!! Alex, you better hit this thing!"

ID: 17419

Battle: 2

Mob: 1

Lowenthal went to swing his dagger, when his sister yelled at Alex. The sudden yell, caused him to trip on himself and fall onto his face. "Mulucurd. Prulse Kwill the damm thingm." Lowenthal said, his face stuck to the ground in defeated. 

ID:17423

LD: (16+1) = 17 

Alucard spins out of the way of the charging Boar, when he came to a stop. Alucard swings his spear in a horizontal swipe, and tags the Boar on its back side. Alucard stands up and looks at Blacksweetheart, he gives her a graceful bow and lends a helping hand to Lowenthal while forcing back a laugh. Alucard collects his loot. afterwards splitting it into thirds and handing 30 Col to Blacksweetheart and Lowenthal 

loot= 12 x 5 = 60 Col

Shawn's nerves had gotten the better of him. While the rest of his friends were fighting the boar, he just locked up. Looking at this creature and realizing that if he wasn't strong enough, it would kill him, it shook him to his core. He just couldn't do it. "I'm sorry guys. I think I need to go back to town and gather my wits." And he left the party in shame as he proceeded back to the town.

Alucard feels bad because he did not notice that Xplosvise didn't engage in combat, but before Alucard could give X his share of the loot. X starts towards town, "Did he lock up before in engaging?" Alucard says puzzling, as he sits down and rests for a minute. Alucard looks at Blacksweetheart and asks "So what was wrong before your brother showed up?" hoping to get an answer from her this time around.

ID: 18549

LD:18

Mob HP [12 x 5] (60 col)

After Alex made the final hit on the agile pig I count heads and realize we are one short. And the stick of sadness is back to poking me in the chest 'We didn't even realize Shawn had left.' By the time Alex's words had reached me I was already standing across from him. I sit down on the ground in a sort of slump.

"Huh? . . Before Low got here? I was thinking about how you wouldn't be here if Big bro hadn't helped you buy your system. You'd be free to live your life normally. And now I'm bummed that Shawn left and I was too busy to notice. I wonder why he left." 

Alucard looks at the sibling duo and says "Darling this isn't your brother's fault, I and I alone accept full responsibility for being here." Alucard turns around and scans to fields for their next target, he readies his spear and start walking towards a group of Mobs boars. "You two ready?" Alucard looks back at Lowenthal and Blacksweetheart.

((Combat order: Alucard, Boar, Blacksweetheart, Lowenthal))

ID: 17428

BD: 4 (Miss)

MD: 1 (Crit. Fail.)

Alucard thrust his spear forward at a Boar and miss completely as the boar turns around and starts to charge Alucard, but trips over its own hooves.

Team:

Alucard: 13/13 

Blacksweetheart: 11/11

Lowenthal: 23/23

Enemy:

Boar: 12/12

ID:17429

BD: 10 (S.Crit) 4dmg[+2S.Crit]

Accepting Alex's words and trying not to be so mopy I just stand up and get my head in the game saving those thoughts for latter replacing them with the anger towards the madman who let so many people die for his selfish desire to rule over his own little world.

"I'm more than ready." I take a deep breath before running to my target, taking the chance I jump and turn. My swing hits the boar at full momentum, I could feel my blade cut deep into it's side. 'Now that wasn't so hard' Landing the blow I can't help but smile.

Alucard: 13/13 [/////////////]

Blacksweetheart: 11/11 [///////////] ++

Lowenthal: 23/23 [///////////////////////] 

Boar: 8/12 [/////       ]

ID: 17430

Battle: 7(+1)=8 (Hit) 3dmg

Lowenthal saw his Sis hit the boar with a great hit. "Damn, nice hit sis!" He said, readying to strike. "Now it's my turn!" Lowenthal said as his kunai dug into the side of the boar, and dragged it along it's side. Lowenthal smiled at his strike, it wasn't as good as Sis, but it was still a decent hit. From the looks of it, the boar looked more then half dead. "Alright Alucard, don't let us down." Lowenthal said, slightly taunting his friend.

HP

Alucard: 13/13 [/////////////]

Blacksweetheart: 11/11 [///////////] ++

Lowenthal: 23/23 [///////////////////////] +

Boar: 5/12 [/////       ]

ID: 17431

BD: 5(Miss)

MD: 5 (Miss)

trying to not let his friends down, Alucard goes in for a downward swing and hits nothing but the ground as the Boar starts to charge Blacksweetheart, Alucard yell at her "GET OUT OF THE WAY KIYOKO!" 

Blacksweetheart: 11/11 [///////////] ++

Boar: 5/12 [/////       ]

ID:17436

BD: 9(Crit) 3dmg[+1 Crit hit]

Alex's warning was not in vain, the boar running at me in full speed. I jump as high as I can muster giving room to make a complete turn in the air and slicing the boar completely down it's back then landing like a ninja behind the screeching pig. Watching it's health bar dwindle down to just a small push and we'll be done with this one. 

ID: 17689

Battle: 3+1=4(Miss)

Lowenthal watched as his sister dodge the boar's attack. And she attacked it as well, Sis moved good. Better then Lowenthal remembered. "Alright Sis!" He cheered as he prepared to make his own attack. Lowenthal rushed at the Boar, aiming to stab it. When he got close however, he tripped and missed. His attack going over, and himself toppling over the boar.

Blacksweetheart: 11/11 [///////////] ++++

Boar: 1/12 [/           ]

ID: 17804

BD: 1

MD: 1

Alucard positions him self wietween the Boar and Blacksweetheart as he runs towards the boar, but Alucard fails to keep him spear up and it catches on the ground as Alucard was polevaulted over the boar and lands on his back,

as Alucard looks up at the Boar and see as it attempts to charge Blacksweetheart. "Roll to the side!" yells Alucard.   

Boar: 1/12 [/           ]

ID: 18279

LD: 15 (Mob HP:12x5 [60 col] )

The sight of Alucard on his back sends me into a sudden burst of anger. 

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS F***ING PIG!" The boar's charging me. 'Perfect' I start charging towards the boar and meet the oversized chunk of ham with my swords blade. I stop as the scraping of my blade ends and my momentum stops me just a few feet from the exploding pixels. 'That could of gone very, very wrong! I just lost control and acted without thinking it through!' The panic builds inside my chest then I turn around to see Lowenthal and Allucard. I'm calmed down by the sight of my party's relieved faces.

Boar: 0/12  [X]

ID:18285

LD: 16 (+1) 

"that was a great kill!" Alucard shouts as he gets up and rubs his hide end. "I'm just lucky that isn't any fall damage" he says laughing, I'm just lucky that I didn't impale my self. Alucard walks up beside Lowenthal and pats him on the shoulder and says "Yeah I'm ready if you guys are." Alucard looks at Blacksweetheart and studies her to see if she is up to the challange.

Loot: 12 x 5= 60 Col

ID:18286

BD: 7(Hit)

Mob: 4

The look of expectation on Alucard's face was some how adorable and was that much more calming. 

"I'm game!" I say as I rotate my shoulder. I mentally prep myself for another fight. This time trying to get a better grip on my concentration. 'gotta keep a cool head, don't get distracted.' We start for our next target hiding in a patch of tall grass. 'Let's make this one quick' I crouch down and pounce on our victim. One good swipe across the chest and just as the boar tries to buck me off I jump back from t's reach. I signal to Lowenthal letting him know his turn was up.

Black Sweetheart 13/13   

Lowenthal 27/27

Alucard 15/15

Boar 12/14

Lowenthal say his sister initiate combat with the boar. "Make it quick? Easy enough." Lowenthal said, attacking the Boar his sister had mounted. 

ID: 18290

BD: 3+1=4 (miss)

As lowenthal started his attack, the boar bucked his sister as him. Lowenthal hesitated, and his swung was cut short. "Dammit. Alucard!" He said, as he hopped backwards.

HP

Lowenthal:  27/27 [///////////////////////////]

Alucard: 15/15 [///////////////]

BlackSweetHeart: 13/13 [/////////////]

Boar: 12/14 [////////////  ]