[PP-F1] Finding his Song <<Earning a Living>> (Skylar) {Complete}

(( i like how you keep saying the younger thing, but I'm pretty sure i might be older than you xD))

Jomei scratched his cheek at the mention of his accent. 

"Haha, ya think? Thats what o'I get for being born and raised in Dublin." He smiled " o'I just like to poke fun at myself and try to emphasize it more than it usually comes off."

He watched as Skylar got the last piece of wood he needed. 

"Good on ya, boyo!" He said. His eyes widened for a minute and coughed. Boyo? I told myself o'I wasn't gonna try to sound that Irish.. he said in his own mind.

He accepted the material and nodded.

They made their way back to the music hall without any more boar attacks. He was excited to finally get to have an instrument of his own.

"Well, wish me luck." He held out his fist toward Skylar, looking to bump fists.

After this, he went inside to speak with the grouch of an NPC again.

"Hm what is it? Oh. You're back."

Jomei smiled and gave the man a thumbs up. "Aye. And I have these for you."

He opens up his inventory and transfers over the 3 materials he gathered.

- 3 wood

"Good good you got everything I need." He looks up at Jomei "I can get to work immediately.. Now, what would you like?"

Another box opens in front of Jomei, reading:

Choose an instrument:

O Guitar

O Flute

O Lute

O Drum

After drum, the list went on to state advanced instruments that could be crafter if he wanted to go on another gathering quest.

It did not take Jomei long to choose, and he chose to have a lute crafter for him.

"Ah, a lute. A classical instrument. One moment."

The man placed the wood blocks out on his desk. He equipped a hammer, rose it up high and struck the wood.

After the one hit, the wood blocks turned blue, and took the form of a lute. When the blue light faded, a lute made of a light colored wood was laying on the table. 

"Here you go. Theres just one more thing you have to do."

Jomei quickly picked up the lute and examined it. He looked at the craftsmanship. This lute was his. He was about to test it out with a strum, when he heard the man request one more thing. "Oh, what else do you need?"

The man held out his hand, and a box offering an item to Jomei opened in front of him.

Item received:

+1 Recording Crystal

"All musicians must be able to create their own music, so here. Use this to record your work for later use."

ID: 17758

CD: 12 ((o_o))

Jomei hit the small button on the recording crystal. It began to float, and the red light started blinking.

He began to strum on the lute. The music came naturally to him. He had played the guitar in the real world, but never picked up a lute before. He put all of his focus into playing this song. After the crystal's light stopped blinking, it meant that Jomei's recording time was up. He looked up at the old man, who had a speechless look on his face, and a tear in his eye.

"Boy...... in all of my years of running this shop, I have never heard a song more beautiful"

((I wil read up on enhancements tomorrow and apply it, so I will put that part in later))

Name: Ãdh mór ar na hÉireann (Luck of The Irish)

Your Profession: Performer

Your Rank: 1

ID: 17758

Roll: 12

Item Type: Attraction Song

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: (+3 slots) Monster Call: For each enhancement slot used, a monster will spawn. These monsters give you a +1 on the LD when killed
if they meet loot requirements, making 
good loot from them easier to get.

Description: A cheery, Irish pub song played on a lute. This song picks up the spirits of the party, as well as increases the player's luck. (+1 on LD of summoned monster)

"Also, take this. With it, you will be able to open your own music store."

Item recieved

+1 Shop Deed (Performer)

He walked out of the room and met back up with Skylar with a huge smile on his face. 

((THREAD COMPLETE)) 

Loot Gained: 

400 col ( 1 page)

30 col (Monster Drop)

Ãdh mór ar na hÉireann (Luck of The Irish) 

Shop Deed (Performer)

+2 SP