[OP-F1] Making new friends -Complete-

Alucard sat down down at empty bench in Town of Beginnings, stretching out across the bench and looking up at the sky. he wonder how long will I be stuck in this game? while sitting there. Alucard closes his eye and ponders how everything in the real world is going. He slowly getting use to being here in Aincrad, but he does miss his family and friends back home. Yeah he has a few friends here but Alucard is always worrying if they will be dead sooner or later. To get his mind off the threat of this game being the death of him, Alucard looks around hoping someone may want to engage in conversation.  

((Side note: Players have a 24 hours to post or their turn will be skipped. This is to ensure that the RPing keeps moving along.))

Jomei found himself walking aimlessly around the Starting City once again. He did this very often, being he still did not feel strong enough to venture out to gain experience just yet. "o'I really need to find something to do" he said with a sigh. He really wasn't sure what to do. He was pretty much working all day, just trying to do as many odd jobs in town as he could so he could try and gain some experience before going out to fight some higher level enemies. He decided he should take a break. His weary feet and heavy eyes brought him to a bench, where another player was already stretched out along. Jomei walked up to the player, "Hey there, mind if o'I sit here?" he said with a smile. He figured he might as well try to make a new friend while he was at it. 

Athos moseys along the canal, Munching on some bread,  as he always does. "God, I need to get out of here... I'm getting cabin fever and I need to meet some new people." He proposes to himself. He looks up from the ground after being lost in thought, and to his surprise sees two other players at the bench he always sits at to eat and ponder.  Hmm, never seen them before.  He thinks to himself, and after a split second debate, he heads on over himself.   "Oi! What's up?!  He calls out to them.  Hoping his appearance isn't to sudden, and that he wasn't interrupting anything.

Uchu was on his daily stroll to try and scout out some good strong players to hunt boars. As he was walking down a street, he notices a guy who goes to sit at a certain bench regularly and finally decides to see if he would be a worthy comrade. As he starts to approach him, he realize is heading to two other people. Uchu decides to hang back a little and assess the situation. While watching the other players he begins to think to him self, If I can get these guys on my side we can demolish boars and level each other in seconds. Its just convincing them to do it. Uchu returns his focus back to the other players.

"Go right ahead" Alucard says with a slight smile. Alucard looks up to see another player heading his way, instinctive he stands up, not that is made a difference, he know PKing in safe zones is impossible. Alucard angled himself between two players to address them both when he notices another player off in the distance watching the new found group. Alucard naturally waves him over, and turns his focus to the two other players and gives both of them a slight bow "I'm Alucard, please to meet both of you." straightening back up, Alucard hopes that these players don't look to gain anything from him. If so, lets hope they make it worth my while, Alucard thinks to himself

He held out his hand to the man whom he approached, "Jomei, nice to meet you."

He greeted the others as well.

He looked up at the sky abd smiled, "o'I gotta say Alucard.. Picked a hell of a spot to relax." He was becoming very fond of how peaceful this part of the town was. He laughed. "O'i may need to come here more often."

*Athos turns around to see a tall, yet innocent looking person standing a few feet away behind them.  He follows suit with Alucard, and waves the player over.  He then turns to the others, and introduces himself.*  "The name's Athos" *Bearing a wide grin as he says this.  He then looks at the other players and gives them the elevator eyes, and sizes them up. Alucard huh? Tall, dark, and handsome... the girls are gonna be swarming him once he makes his debut... and Jomei, huh he's not from Japan, that accent... and then he realizes the other players heights*  "Well, feck it. I'm the short one." *He says out loud, not really to anyone. He then turns to hear Jomei's comment on the area and smiles.* "Aye, it's a nice area. By the way Jomei ................... Irish?" *he queries to the yellow-clad player*

Vaan walked the first floor... probably for the millionth time when he seen a large group of players talking and waiting. If he was to get a large group together perhaps they could all easily level up with each other. And perhaps all of them could maybe take on the trespassing giant boar that was on this floor. But before he could level with them he had to greet and meet them. He walked closer to all of them. He said, "Hello! Name is Vaan anyone want to go level? Maybe that was too quick of an introduction. They would probably think he was crazy.

Uchu seeing the two players motioning him to come and join them and another player join them, decides to walk over there. He sizes the group of players up as he was walking toward them, and figures they would be great to kill some boars and stuff with. As he reached them, one mentioned leveling up together which is just what he wanted to do. Hey I'm Uchu nice to meet you all. I would definitely love to do that with you guys. He awaits the others response hoping they would say yes.

"Girls? Na man i don't get much attention from girls, due the fact I can be too forward sometimes" Alucard says while laughing. "So I get the odd impression that you guys want to kill something, no?" Alucard says with one eyebrow raised. Alucard motion his hand to open his menu and sends everybody a party invite. Alucard looks around at the group and gives them all a slight smile. Man this why I can't get a girlfriend... always around guys... Oh well i will just kill stuff. ALucard waits for everyone to accept the party invite 

Vaan listened to the conversation a bit which was apparently about girls but at this time Vaan was not much interested in girls as he was in danger all the time. Then the conversation returned to killing stuff and Vaan was all in. He accepted the invite and equipped his sword and Gun Metal Vest. The Anneal Appeared at his side and his armor on him. He looked at the other person in the party. Alucard66. Interesting name.

Ooh when you say So I get the odd impression that you guys want to kill stuff, No? I think of that once guy off of Grownups that handsome but has a very high pitched voice

Uchu never really thought about a relationship, it wasn't because he didn't like girls he just never had time for them especially now since he is stuck in this game. Switching his train of thought back to killing mobs. He accepts the party invite. Thinking of the of the beast he'll soon be killing with the new friends he just met. Today might be the he finds worthy comrades to do a raid with.

Zandra had been strolling the town of beginning for awhile. She walks down a street and saw a big group of guys. She didnt cared about much until she got closer. Then she recognized two of them. "Hey Jomei, whats up? and Vaan too, how is your alvhemy goin'?" she asks the two guys she knew. Then she turned to the resr. "Hi, a pleassure to meet you all, my name is Zandra Zvift, but you can call me just Zandra." she smiles at them and reach out her right hand.

Jomei had zoned out. While the others were talking, he just began to stare and think about other things. A lot of things were on his mind lately that made this space trips happen often. Suddenly, he head the sound of a girls voice he knew very well. He shook his head as he snapped into reality. Jomei turned his head to see Zandra walking up to the group. He stood up off the bench to meet her. "Oh hey Zandra! " He said with a smile. He turned back around to the group. Did... this many people show up while I was zoning.. I gotta stop doing that. He scratched the back of his head.

Vaan looked around when he seen Zandra decided to join the party. She seemed to just keep showing up in random players. Vaan waved to her and spoke. Hello Zandra pleasure to see you again Vaaan looked at Home I. Man, that kid keeps zoning out and one time he may never zone back in... Vaan turned back to the group and kept looking for another k own player. But he did see anyone he really actually knew and liked.

Alucard studies the group as it starts to grow larger. As a female walks up to the party and introduces herself "Pleasure to meet to you Zandra, I am Alucard." Alucard gave her a bow instead of shaking her hand. "So what bring you to this.... Well I guess you could call it a raiding party?" Alucard hopes Zandra would join them, if she didn't that wouldn't bother Alucard at all. But then again a female around may stir something up. Alucard thought with a devilish grin.

Running about for no particular reason I notice a group of people gathering around and for giggles I go to investigate. 'Maybe it'll be a chance to become stronger' When I get closer I recognize the sound of a friendly voice.

"Alucard!" I speed up in a sort of skip. I notice the group's air and the battle hungry eyes. 

"You gathering a bunch a people for a boss fight?" I ask moving around the others to be closer to the one person I'm familiar with. After I'm next to Alucard I feel much better about the amount of eyes on me. I bow formally introducing myself.

"My name is Black Sweetheart. Please take care of me." I stand with a genuine smile lifting my cheeks.

Zandra says hallo when another player joins the group. "Seems like she have met that guy before. Was it Alucard his name was?" she mumbled to herself, varely higher then a whisper. When she realised that she said, what she was thinking, thou not very high. Qhat would they think about her. Eh, who cares, how big chanse is it that she gonna meet these guys again. Still to change any possible attention on thinking about she reach her arm to the newcommer."Hi, my name is Zandra Zvift, but you can call me just Zandra. Its a pleeassure to meet you."

Alucard didn't notice Sweets sneak up besides him with everything that was going on. When he looks to see what bumped into him, Alucard sees Blacksweetheart standing right next to him. "Oh, hey Ki, when did you get here? I see you've meet my new party companions." Alucard says to Sweets with a smile. "Well everyone except Zan here is in my party." Alucard turns his attention to Zandra "Would you like to join us? I hope you don't mind me calling you 'Zan'." Alucard sends a party invite to Blacksweetheart and Zandra. Alucard thinks to himself. Hopefully Sweets and Zandra stick around, this will be more entertaining. Alucard has a sly grin upon his face.  

Crozeph has been waltzing around town, ever since he was summoned by his guild leader out of his shop as he lie down lazily inside. "I'm too lazy to go back into my shop" he thought. Crozeph has been carrying two loaves of bread on both hands and a piece of it on his mouth, looking ahead and his droopy eyes looming and thinking of what to do. As he continues to walk, players began bumping him causing for Crozeph to hold on to the loaves he's carrying, he was gonna eat them all and even inside the game he was afraid of it falling to the ground not because of it getting dirty "watch it numbskulls, food shatters into data when it falls on the ground" he said. Crozeph then realized something, he was biting a piece of bread before he spoke "no way" he thought as he looked down and saw the piece of it falling down in slow-mo. As the bread touched the ground and bounced a bit, it shattered after a few seconds. Crozeph grit his teeth in frustration "I lost one, a precious piece of my bread" he said, trying to hold in his anger "damn it!" he yelled causing for some players to move away from him.

-Complete-

+1 SP to all