Introducing Myself

Names, Claire, both in the Forum and Real life, I prefer to be called swift, it just sounds better. I hate my last name.

Interests: Any Music, Gaming, Reading, Drawing, Singing, Writing

Skype? Sorry no, I don't Skype with people. How will you contact me? Well there is a thing called a Private Message. Rules don't say those need to be IC.

How old am I in actuality? Well you creepy old perv, my real age is actually 16 so If you want me, be prepared for a fist to the face, kick to the balls, and then the official title of Pedophile.

What animes do I watch? Well I watched Death Note, Highschool of the Dead, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Bleach, Naruto, Darker than BLACK. I'm however open to suggestions.

Am I cute? Well I see no reason to reveal that, so it's either you like me for who I am or GTFO ya weirdo.

Both my character and myself are bisexual meaning for all those people who don't know what that is, we enjoy both sexes, male and female.

Where do I live? Well now I see we're getting to personal stuff... I however live in a small town named Harrisville, New York. Don't bother pulling it up on a general map, you won't find it, that's how small it is.

Names, Claire, both in the Forum and Real life, I prefer to be called swift, it just sounds better. I hate my last name.

Interests: Any Music, Gaming, Reading, Drawing, Singing, Writing

Skype? Sorry no, I don't Skype with people. How will you contact me? Well there is a thing called a Private Message. Rules don't say those need to be IC.

How old am I in actuality? Well you creepy old perv, my real age is actually 16 so If you want me, be prepared for a fist to the face, kick to the balls, and then the official title of Pedophile.

What animes do I watch? Well I watched Death Note, Highschool of the Dead, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Attack On Titan, Bleach, Naruto, Darker than BLACK. I'm however open to suggestions.

Am I cute? Well I see no reason to reveal that, so it's either you like me for who I am or GTFO ya weirdo.

Both my character and myself are bisexual meaning for all those people who don't know what that is, we enjoy both sexes, male and female.

Where do I live? Well now I see we're getting to personal stuff... I however live in a small town named Harrisville, New York. Don't bother pulling it up on a general map, you won't find it, that's how small it is.

WOAH NELLY! You are confrontational, but welcome to the site. ^^'

I based my character traits off of my actual traits. Well for the most part. I'm a very straight forward girl. I know most guys don't like that, but I really don't care what people think. Say what you want, just remember, what goes around eventually does come around. Except with me, it comes back twice as hard and hurts worse than hell.