PP - F1 Back Where It Began (Teayre and Oikawa) (Completed)

Oikawa listened to each of their explanations and was a tad disheartened to hear that Teayre's, although not complete motive, involved Kotori and the hopes of acquiring him as well. he was surprised to see that the topic set her off to the point where she needed to excuse herself to let off some steam. "Thanks for your input Cal and thank Teayre for me too. I think you should probably go catch her. This was an effective first meeting more or less and I think I'll go ahead and take my leave." Placing his hand out to shake, Oikawa prepared to leave the shop. He made sure he left a 200 Col tip as he exited the cafe and back to his shop. He would have plenty to think about tonight. 

-200 Col

As Teayre put in her two bits about the guild and situation before storming off Calrex gave a nod as his eyes watched her leave the cafe, giving a small sigh as he nodded to Oikawa, "Yeah, I'd best do just. Nonetheless it was nice seeing you again Oikawa. I'll be sure to catch you around."

With the blonde leaving a tip Calrex quickly downed the rest of his iced mocha before taking off after Teayre, giving a nod of thanks to the waiter as he exited the doors. As the night seemed to settle further and further into the sky Calrex gave a small sigh that seemed to be a mix of joy and worry as he shook his head, "Alright, best find her. At least this went over well. I just hope it serves to change this place a little for the better..."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / Calrex: 133 col / Oikawa 133 col / Teayre: 134 col)
  • Unofficial Group Spectrum Coalition Established In Character