PP - F6 A Drink With A Former Guildmate (Azazel) (Completed)

Calrex gave a nod as he bowed his head for a second, "I apologize for that. I definitely didn't mean to offend."

Hearing Azazel give a giggle at the end of her sentence made it clear she was joking with her last statement as he gave a friendly smile, "In any case then, I guess I probably should get moving. I've got a couple of things I should probably get a start on before it gets too late."

He picked up the two empty bottles and his shot glass, returning them to the bartender before grabbing another and setting next to Azazel's glass, "Last one's all yours on me. It was nice to see you again Zaz. I'll be sure to try and find out that information as fast as I can."

With that he looked over towards the teleportation circle, but not before turning and giving a friendly wave, "...and if you're ever need a hand with something feel free to seek me out. I'm usually wandering around or relaxing at Teayre's shop on the fourth floor."

After speaking he gave a turn and made his way to the teleportation circle, giving a calming breath, "I guess I didn't get a chance to ask her about why she left the guild in the first place, but I guess that'll have to wait for the next time I see her. Now I'd best be heading back to the Amethyst Boutique."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Completed (400 col / 200 per player)