[PP-F1] [Complete] Kill Your Worries (Jomei)

Lancelot grinned as Jomei urged her on. She was feeling confident after that last attack and that was good for her. Taking the pre-motion stance once more. Her blade glowed a bright crimson. She could feel the attack build up and suddenly surged forward as she released all her energy into one focused attack. The boar burst into pixels as her blade cut across it's side. She jumped up excitedly as the pop-up menu displayed her gains. It wasn't spectacular but she was proud of herself for killing the boar with a sword art. "Thank you so much Jomei! That was awesome!"

[18569] BD: 10

MD: 3

Lancelot: 10/11

Baby Boar: -1/3 (-3) DEAD

He smiled at the girl as she jumped up and down excitedly. It wasnt in his perception of her personality to do so, but it was still nice to see. He chuckled and walked up to her. "Congratulations! You just had your first kill in SAO. He put his hand on her shoulder and smiled again.

The two started walking back towards the safe zone, at least just for a moment to take a break. "You really are getting the hang of this." He smirked as he leaned against a fence post. "Soon enough youll be coming with me to take on 15 foot tall world bosses." He shook his head. "But thats for a later date, i would not want to get you killed.." His voice tensed a bit as he showed a sense of sadness, but only for a moment. He shook his head and smiled "s-sorry" he lightly chuckled

"I see the look on your face.. It was an achievement okay." she stated as she realized how rather embarrassing her display of victory was. Lancelot let herself be guided by Jomei back to the safety of the town. He began some small talk to which Lancelot answered. "I 'll be taking down 15 foot bosses on my own soon enough. Just have to keep progressing. I thank you for the little tutorial. I'll put that knowledge to good use. Also don't apologize haha. I don't plan on dying anytime soon!" Sheathing her blade and checking the time, Lancelot glanced up to the boy and spoke once more. "Well I have some other things to attend to before the day is over. It was a pleasure meeting you and again thank you for the help." 

He placed his hand on her head and smiled. "An achievement is an achievement. You won and you're alive. Thats the best achievement if you ask me." As the two walked back to two, Lancelot replied to his comment about taking down bosses. "Ohoho, someones getting a little confident." He took a great bow again, like the one before, "It was my pleasure to teach you the ways of the sword sizer Madam Lancelot." He looked up from his bow with another grin. "Hope to see you soon then." He walked back into the town towards the warp gate.