[PP-F2] Dinner then a little coup <<Long Live the Queen>> (Meokka) [COMPLETE]

"Well that other armor, was just the base starting gear you are giving, I got some boar hide from a boar... Though it really doesn't do anything, it was nice to have a change of pace." He chuckled scratching the back of his head for a moment, "As to if this is more my style. I would have to disagree, I'm more attuned to the idea of wearing Full Plate personally, geared head to toe helm and all. This is a little too light for my tastes, but you work with what you got at times ya'know?" He suddenly began to blush realizing she was trying to compliment him, he was slightly too aloof to notice at first. "Your armor looks lovely by the way Meokka." He proceeded to compliment her.

"Luckily we only need to kill the Queen herself, she doesn't have other wasp creatures though they do spawn in the location. All someone has to do is quickly run into the cave until they hear the sound of the Wasp Queen, they can drag her out of the cave into the open field of the valley. Though she does have an aggro reset range of 30 yards while outside the cave, it gives us a large area to fight in without the hassle of dealing with minus's to attack due to the darkness of the cave. And yeah, I like to be prepared for any given situation, be it a fight... Or a lovely date with a marvelous person." He slyly complimented her and smiled when he did so, slight redness across his face when he did so. "So shall we smash some face then?" He asked in a very excited tone, punching his left palm with his right fist. 

Guest Meokka

She put her lance on her back and started to pin up her hair. "My guild leader made it for me." she explained.

With her hair up she was ready to go. Base armor. Wasn't that dangerous? She worried over Sen a bit. She listened to him a bit more and wondered what type of armor he liked, there were differences in armor after all. She followed him.

"I think there's a quest that offers a free armor. What kind of armor do you like most?" She was now curious about this.

She walked with him getting a bit more worried about this quest but Sen-kun was 'The General'. She had faith in him. She listened to his plan. She relaxed a bit more. That was rather clever!

"You really are 'The General'." she smiled at him. Hearing him compliment her she felt her face turn red and she quickly bowed to try and hide it. "Y-yes sir lets defeat the enemy!"

Why did he have to be cool and strong. It's not fair....He's also smart too. I bet it didn't even take him an hour to figure out that tactic.

She began to compliment him referring to him as 'The General' again and he couldn't help but blush and smile, "I try to break down scenarios and figure out the most effective way to fight something. I began to read about the Wasp Queen in the Information broker's book about this boss, took about twenty minutes to formulate this plan. I'll be the one to rush in and draw it out of the cave, that'll give you a perfect opportunity for a practically free shot at the boss. I'll be able to keep a decent enough distance to start where she won't get the ability to strike me before I exit the cave. Lets plan around getting that first strike to be a sure one." He began to quote the plan he formulated to her as he dropped his menu HUD went to equipment and equipped necklace that draped around his neck. The necklace was made completely out of vines, but the center most vine the largest of them had a small emerald encrusted into it.

He began to stretch getting read for battle, after she bowed he hopped up, "Lets do this!" He shouted in a very eager voice and started charging for the pathway knowing Meokka would follow suit immediately. "Lets do everything we can to make sure that first strike lands, it'll help stagger the boss giving us many opportunities to take advantage of!" He shouted back at her during their run to continue building on the plan.

Old Stats: 3 DMG (Base+Skill+Enhance) 25 Hp

Current Stats: 3 DMG (Base+Skill+Enchance) +1 BD (Iron Stomach) +1 ACC (Vine-Wire Necklace of Accuracy) 27 HP

Guest Meokka

(Don't forget the +2hp from the field rations!)

Meokka 42hp

Damage Total: 5 (Base +skills) Evasion Total: 3  Damage Mitigation Total: 0  Accuracy Total: +1 thanks to Fried Fish Skin Chips (+1 BD)

(I'll have my skills updated in a second in my Sig. Skills up to day now.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She nodded to him, and placed her lance on her arm ready to go. She took in a deep breath.

"You be careful and don't get hit okay. I'll do what I can, but as soon as you lure it out, if you bow or something I can run on your back and jump attack the monster. I really hope you did get hit so I mean it be careful." she knew the queen wasp had to deal more damage or have really high HP or something. "Maybe it'll think I'm it's helper or something." she sighed trying to make a joke when she was a bit worried. "if something goes wrong just scream really loudly."

( I did, The Current includes the +2 bonus to health.)

As they were charging down the side of the mountain, the view of the valley was almost too gorgeous to pass up the sight. But Ssendom was determined, his eyes were on the fight he was almost at the point where he was drooling he was so excited to fight a tougher monster. "There is no need to worry about me, with our combined strengths this Wasp Queen is going to get Dethroned and quickly." He reassured her, "There is no way it'll have the ability to defeat us." He continued. As they begun to reach the bottom placing them only a small distance from the cave entrance, he placed his hand on his sword with a strong grip, his movement seemed to become more barbaric and ruthless seeming almost he blitzed for the cave entrance. He points to the Cave entrance side, "Stand there while I pull her out. Your strike will completely throw off her movement towards me."

After he told her the direction he was going for, he charged straight into the cave. He went a slight distance till he saw the red eyes and green health bar appear. He slid to stop, "Come get me you worthless excuse for a queen!" He shouted at it then sprinted back towards the entrance. with the Queen quickly closing the distance between them. As he reached the cave entrance, "Strike now!" He shouted to warn her.

Hate

0 Ssendom: 27/27

0 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen: 30/30

Guest Meokka

18851 10 + 1 Fish

Meokka waited at the ready. She wasn't distracted by the lovely view of Sen or her surroundings. She couldn't be. She had to focus, and help protect Sen. This was all for him. He needed that item drop, and who knew what else. She was ready to take on the Wasp with vigor. She'd show it that the honey bee was stronger. She held her breath and when she saw him run out of the cave, a large bee was tailing behind him. She ran right at Sen and jumped. Her footing was on his shoulder.

"We will perceiver." she whispered to him and took flight.

She jumped jumped straight up and when the bee was in her line of sight she pushed her weight on her lance and down she went. There was a purple glow around her Lance. Ashe came down on the wasp like a bolt of lighting. A crator formed under the bee. The words >>Immortal object<< appeared on the ground she broke and the ground reformed itself. The wasp looked worse for wear. Meokka just grinned.

"Then enemy is paralyzed my General!"

Hate

0 Ssendom: 27/27

2 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen: 30/30 1,2 skills, 2 weapon, 2 crit = 23/30 paralyzed

ID: 18853

BD: 7 + 2 = 9 (Hit, no natural crit)

Ssendom slides to a halt after she leaped off his shoulder, and blitzed forward at full speed. After she had plunged the wasp into the ground and landed he leaped over her completely in quick succession afterwards, he had his blade behind him taking a massive overhead arc slamming straight into the wasp. He ripped his blade out as viciously as he had slammed his blade down. He placed his blade upon his shoulder in a victorious poise, "We shall persevere and eliminate those who oppose the General and his Princess." he says in just as cool and composed as he stood.

He then nods to her, "Switch, and show it no mercy." He continues with the same sly voice as he had made his triumphant statement, he turned to look at the creature and smirked in a menacingly fashion. "She is no match for us Meo-chan, this was over long before it started." He states mentioning to the fact that they had superior tactics and teamwork compared to the lonely queen, "This dethroning will take no time at all." He continued in the same sly voice the entire time.

MD: 8 (Paralyzed)

The Wasp Queen couldn't perform any actions due to it being paralyzed.

Hate

1 Ssendom: 27/27

2 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen: 23/30 paralyzed - 1 Base + 1 Skill + 1 DMG = 20/30 HP

Guest Meokka

18860 + 5 + 1 fish

Meokka rushed forwards her face blushing a bit. No, one really ever called her princess. She also never thought of herself as one either. Had it not been for the fish skins she ate prior she would have missed for sure. Seeing the enemy paralyzed she took aim, placing her lance on her right arm and hit it in the chest. Sending it back a little. She jumped back.

"Now Sen-kun!" 

She knew it wouldn't be paralyzed but hoped it would still miss.

Hate

3 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen: 20/30 HP - 5 = 15/30

ID: 18861

BD: 2 + 2 = 4 (MIss)

MD: 2 (Miss)

Ssendom charged forward as the Wasp Queen got off the ground. He swung his blade overhead again but the wasp saw through the attack too easily and dodged the strike effortlessly, 'Damn even with this new necklace and the food buff this creature could still see through my attack pattern, I guess I gotta change it up.' He thought in that brief second of missing. He turned to look at the wasp as he retracts his blade.

The wasp begins to charge at Meokka with an opening created by Ssendom, as it passes him, he swings his sword broad side, knocking the Wasp out of it's attack pattern causing it to miss horrifically and create a huge opening for Meokka, "Now Meo-chan!" He shouts to her, as he charges forward preparing his blade for the next attack.

Hate

3 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen: 15/30

Guest Meokka

18867 BD6

"Yes, General!"

Being ordered to attack Meokka ran out to strike it. It was flying out of range and she spun her lance up at it to hit it in the stinger. She saw it wobble trying to keep flying in the air.

"You might be cute, but I still have to take you out of the sky. That's just how it is I'm afraid."

She loved the pattern on the wasp. As well as the wings. It was a pity she couldn't keep the wings or the wasp itself.

Hate

4 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen: 10/30 - 5

ID: 18872

BD: 1 (Man... The Dice Gods have now forsaken me, back to back 1's on the BD. For two totally seperate topics lol.)

Ssendom rushed forward and shoulder charged the Wasp to knock it back some staggering it for a second, he then did a Rotational up arcing slash that went all the way around and back to the ground where it started, but the wasp again had seen through his attack pattern and easily dodged it again. He slowly began to show his frustration, 'Again this thing has predicted my actions. I hate this creature, it makes me want to sink my blade into it's side right now. I want to kill it so badly.' the inner turmoil began to arise again, but he was able to stifle the feelings from bursting out and kept his display of emotions cool calm and collected.

MD: 5 - 3 = 2 (Miss)

Again the Wasp flew around him yet again and charged straight at Meokka, this time it's path was unimpeded. With a straight shot towards Meokka, but for whatever reason it seemed to miss her. As if it could see her in one spot and attacked it, but it just being an illusion. It looked around frantically completely unsure of what just happened leaving it completely open for a free attack to it's side. "Meo-chan strike now! While it's confused!" he yelled out even though he knew that she was going to take the strike no matter what.

Hate

4 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen: 10/30

Guest Meokka

(It's actually -3, 2 from my ring,1 from my armor basically only a crit of 9 or 10 can get me XD it's pretty cheap XD)

18873 3 +1 fish = 4

She ran at it but the wasp flew just out of her reach. She pouted at it and her armor started to glow black and gold. She got down ready to dodge the winged creature. She didn't take her eyes off of it. She gained +2 on her accuracy to hit it next turn because of her armor. She was thinking about using her concentration skill but held off on it for now.

"Sorry General, it took to the skies before I could strike it down!" she called to him.

Hate

4 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen: 10/30

(I fixed it from -2 to -3.)

ID: 18884

BD: 6 + 2 = 8

Ssendom smirked, "No worries Meokka, I haven't been able to hit twice so far, but I got it now." He flipped his sword to go long his arm, then he held it like a javalin he closed his left eye to focus on it with his right. He waited a moment watching it's flight patterns, then once he figured it out a few seconds later, he launched his sword with incredible might towards the Wasp Queen. The blade remarkably pierces through both wings pinning them together, the wasp falls to the ground with a massive thud as it slams there with the purple sign <<Immortal Object>> appearing for the second fight this time upon the ground. He began to chuckle at what he just did, "Too Predictable Wasp Queen. Now that it's wings are pinned, strike it with all your might Meo-chan!" he shouted with absolute confidence.

'That was the most perfect throw of all time, I totally scored a ton of points for that one.' And luckily I had someone there to vouch and prove it. His grin was practically ear to ear, he was ecstatic with what he just did it seemed like he was ready to gloat, but instead he kept a menacing glare upon the wasp, 'This is her demise.' He thought to himself.

Hate

4 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen: 10/30 - (1 Base + 1 Skill + 1 Dmg) = 7/10

Guest Meokka

19023 1 (Nope)

She went to attack the wasp queen but ended up tripping on something. She looked at the terrine and realized it was raised up. They were on a slight hill. She pursed her lips and stood up. Her armor activated again. She had dirt on her knees and stomach. She hated the way she looked at this moment. She knew it was near impossible to miss next time.

"I'm sorry Sen-kun I screwed up just now."

ID: 19037

BD: 2 + 2 = 4 (Miss... Then we get the Dice Gods anger from being too arrogant)

MD: 5 - 3 = 2 (miss)

Ssendom quickly dashed forward after after Meokka had a slight hiccup, but it happened to everyone at least they were working together to take down the boss since they could watch each other's back when things get dicey. The Wasp had just started getting it's balance back and started trying to flap it's wings with all it's might, it managed to dislodge the sword and tossed it a few feet away. Ssendom made a diving leap to obtain it sword before it got too far away, he tumbled into a spinning blade as if he were doing some intense technique as hit light glew like it was a sword skill. Unfortunantly although it looked rather flashy, the wasp queen had already left the spot and was rushing at Meokka again. It seemed to be flying in a wavy like pattern like it couldnt legitimately see where she was, it dashed in an odd manner completely missing again, like if she were making clones of herself and it kept choosing the wrong one. Ssendom scratched his head and chuckled, "All that for diddly squat. That was too amusing even after realizing I did that." He continued to chuckle more.

(God I thought that was a funny thing to do.)

Guest Meokka

190386 +4 from armor +1 from buff

She ran at the the zig zagging wasp and struck it hard in the abdomen. She let out a sigh. She was pleased she managed to hit it finally. She looked back to Sen hoping he was all right. "Sen-kun, are you hurt?" she asked him. Meokka jumped back tried to stay clear of the wasp enemy. She glanced back to him again in worry. Her eyes then went back to the wasp, her eyebrows knitted together in a fierce rage. "Next turn, I'll take you out, just you watch." she threatened. "But if I don't..." She looked back to Sen-kun. "Finish it off Sen-kun!"

Hate

5 Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen:  2/10

ID: 19094

BD: 10 + 2 = 12 (DMG + 2... Boom... Headshot.)

LD: 8 (No bonus Loot)

Ssendom began rushing at the Wasp when she yelled at him to finish it off. During his rush he placed his hand infront of his face vertically right down the center as his blade was being held up behind himself with his right hand. Unlike before when he awaited for it to perish before chanting, he chose to reiterate it during his charge "Goodbye young beast, may the god of the hunt lead you to your next pray. And may he give me the strength to prevail and continue through endless hunt." As he finished his ceremonial chant upon slaying a creature worthy of it, he gripped his blade with his second hand and leaped up and slammed his blade onto the ground harder than Meokka had ever seen him do before. The Immortal object screen popped up over the entire landscape they were standing for the devastatingly strong slam he had done, the Wasp Queen exploded and a message popped up infront of both of them, 'Obtained <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> Potion' He flipped his blade onto his shoulder as cracks began to show throughout it. He turned to Meokka and smiled, "Excellent work Princess." He compliments in the calmest and coolest way possible as if it were completely natural.

190386 +4 from armor +1 from buff

She ran at the the zig zagging wasp and struck it hard in the abdomen. She let out a sigh. She was pleased she managed to hit it finally. She looked back to Sen hoping he was all right. "Sen-kun, are you hurt?" she asked him. Meokka jumped back tried to stay clear of the wasp enemy. She glanced back to him again in worry. Her eyes then went back to the wasp, her eyebrows knitted together in a fierce rage. "Next turn, I'll take you out, just you watch." she threatened. "But if I don't..." She looked back to Sen-kun. "Finish it off Sen-kun!"

Hate

- Ssendom: 27/27

- Meokka 42/42

Wind Wasp Queen:  2/10 - (1DMG + 1 Skill + 1 Base + 2 Crit) = -3/10

Guest Meokka

19106 LD 9 

She saw it drop a material and the stinger. She just clapped at Sen-kun's performance. She thought it was amazing.

"Well done Sen-kun. Lets go turn this quest in. Afterwards would you like to retake it with me? The item drop seems rather worth it. Also I was told there might be some decent ores in there. I wouldn't mind having a look in there on our second run. What do you think?" she asked him hopeful.

He slid his blade back into his sheath and stretches placing his hands behind his head, "Yeah I could go for another run. I would like to take my new sword for a test run anyways. Meet here again soon then after you acquire the Quest then Meo-chan?" He asks with a chuckle. He sifts through his inventory and swaps his sword from the Boar-Spine Claymore to The Dark Reaver, as it phases in the greatsword pierces the ground the blade goes from the two thick yet seemingly thin blade sides and a centerpiece serrated while used for a stabbing motion it being as wide as his shoulders and to the height of his shoulders, "I'll be using this bad boy to help you then." He smirks with a determined face. "Lets do this."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP) - Meokka and Ssendom
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col) split evenly - 200 to Meokka, 200 to Ssendom
  • Bonus Loot:
    • Matriarch Stinger's Potion [+1 DMG for a battle] - Meokka and Ssendom
    • 3 Skill Points for Quest Completion - Meokka and Ssendom