{Complete}[PP-F1] <PM for Invite> Meetings with an Old Friend (Lowenthal, Ssendom)

The fields of Aincrad are a beautiful place if you don't have to worry about the boars bothering you. Jomei was laying just outside the walls of the Starting city in the grass, just inside the safe zone. He was just staring up at the sky, watching the clouds. He sighed and got up. I should try and find something to do.. He leaned back and kicked himself up into a standing position, and he wiped the grass off of his back. He began walking toward the warp gate with the intention to go try to finally get his shop open, but before reaching the gate, his stomach growled. "Oi, lunch time already is it?" he pat his stomach and chuckled. Old habits made him open his inventory to get a piece of bread. But he remembered he actually has money now, so he does not need to bother with the bland, poor excuse for bread SAO has to offer. He closed his inventory and made his way for a cafe on the first floor.

"This one looks like a good spot." He opened the front door and saw it was not very busy, but was not empty. Before finding a seat, he looked around the place, wondering if anyone he knew was there.

Lowenthal opened the door that he thought he saw Jomei duck into. It was a restaurant of some sorts, as Lowenthal could tell from the smell of the place. He saw Jomei take a seat and Lowentghal helped himself to the chair across from his. "Hey, jomei." Lowenthal said, greeting his friend. "What you been up to?" Lowenthal asked. From the last time Lowenthal had seen Jomei, he had fought a clone of himself, been on a date with a girl, and had now joined a guild.

Ssendom was sitting in the corner booth sifting through his HUD Menu on his left hand. Messing around in the pages and replying to private messages being to him. After a moment he closed the menu then stretched his entire body and yawned, "They're gonna get peeved at me at some point if I don't order some food, I can already see the stares of these NPC's." He said to himself as he turned to look at some of the NPC's walking around beginning to glare at him just taking a table for literally no reason at this point.

He sighed then dropped his menu again to look at the amount of col he had. "Wouldn't hurt to eat some food, I got the money to suffice doing it." He put the HUD menu again and grabbed a serving menu from the table's available menu's. He looked it over for a little bit then heard a ding as the door opened, he looked up at the men who was unfamiliar to him.

'Wouldn't hurt to meet new people either, I know a grand total of four people in this entire game. That's more than I know in the other world if I don't include my mother.' He thought to himself, then decided to walk over to the men's table knowing it was an adventurer by the gear he had equipped and the rapier at his side.

"Yall too busy to meet new people?" He chuckled as he asked the two men.

"Lowenthal, hey!" Jomei watched as his friend who, by the color of his hair, some would mistake as his brother, came in through the door not long after him and sat down across from him. He had not seen Lowenthal in quite some time, must have been a couple of weeks at least. He thought about that question, what he was up to. He has really been up to quite a lot lately, took out some mini bosses on the higher floors, helped out a bunch of new players from dying, also went on a date with a girl. "You know, the usual." He said with a smirk while sitting back in his chair and putting his hands behind his head. "And what about you? Anything exciting happen?"

After talking back and forth with Lowenthal awhile, another man walked up to the table. Jomei never had met this guy before. He was curious as to why someone might randomly walk up to him, but he was no stranger to meeting new friends. "Not at all, lad!" He said, gesturing to one of the empty chairs at the table. "Im Jomei by the way." He extended his hand to greet the new man. "And you might be?"

Lownehta, happily caught up with his friend, they both we're gingers so they had that going. "Man you won't believe this but I think I'm fall-" He was cut off as another man came up to their table. Lowenthal looked u at him, kind of annoyed that he was interrupted. But it was always nice to meet new people, he guessed. After Jomei introduced himself, Lowenthal took a shot. "Lowenthal. Square of Absolute Pin and Master of the Shadow Art." He said. Jeez, I have raked up quite the title he thought.

Ssendom bowed, "My apologies I didn't mean to interrupt you sir." He took the invitational gesture to sit at the table, "The name is Ssendom. Tis a pleasure to meet you both." He then rested back into the chair, "Please continue, and again my apologies." He ushered Lowenthal in a sincere voice.

'They seem to be well versed in fighting, You can tell they are battleworn at this point. Their gear seems pretty good.' He thinks to himself as he listens in to the conversation keeping quiet while they talked.

"Ssendom huh.. Pleasure to meet ya!" He said with a grin at the newcomer. Seems nice enough, nothing to worry about, He nodded. 

He turned back to Lowenthal. "Quite a title you've got there. Been hearing a lot of people giving themselves one of those lately. Maybe I should get one so I can fit in." He chuckled. "And I'm sure Lowenthal doesn't mind being interrupted, so no need to apologize." he thought back to when he first met Lowenthal... he interrupted him there as well, interrupted what seemed like a nice meeting with a pretty girl. Jomei chuckled. "What were you saying anyway? Oh. And we should probably order something, I'm pretty sure the folk here don't take too lightly to their seats being occupied by nonpaying customers." He turned to one of the NPC waitresses and nodded with a grin, and he picked up a menu to figure out what he would like. 

Lowenthal shrugged. "Eh, it was nothing important." Lowenthal said, pushing the thoughts of Ahti to the back of his mind. "Yeah, well I didn't pick half of that title." He said laughing. "But yes, we should get something to eat." He said agreeing with Jomei. Lowenthal pulled up a menu and ordered his usual Fruitie whatever smoothie. It was nice to be able to sit with a friend. "So, Ssendom. What have you been up to?" Lowenthal asked, trying to make small talk.

He scooted his chair backwards so he could lean forwards placing his elbows on the table one arm stretched across to his other elbow and the other hand supporting his head as he lazily leans upon it. "I don't much prefer interrupting people, I can understand when people get frustrated when that happens to them. I tend to be a rather quiet person to be fully honest." He rambled, he noticed that each of them were sitting at the same height or close to it as he was, it was hard to tell whilst in a sitting position... He wasn't used to this.

He cleared his throat as Lowenthal asked him what he was up to, "Mmm, I wouldn't say much. Fighting creatures, doing quests, nothing too exciting worth mentioning. What have yall been up to? If you don't mind he asking." He asks inquisitively as he looks over the menu, "And you're right Jomei, they really hate it if you don't order anything. Been here for a short while, they've been glaring at me a bit now." He states after asking them his question.

He laughed. "Well, thats the reason I came into here." He had ordered some kind of sandwich with a meat patty on it and spicy sauce.

tumblr_mwu3o94gAM1t2rr2bo1_1280_zpshh7ed

He also ordered a tea. He was quite disappointed when he tried to order an ale, and the waitress told him they did not sell it here. It had been awhile since he went out for a drink.. which was odd for this Irishman.

He spoke between bites. "Pretty much the same." He swallowed his food. "Just fighting new monsters, trying to play more music, hanging out with a.. friend..s" He was awkward with the last statement, as he tried to pull it off. He took another bite of his food quickly, and looked to Lowenthal to hear his answer to the man's question. 

((Sorry, was leaving work))

lowenthal happily took a drink of his smoothie. He still couldn't discern a taste other then strawberry. It had something else, but he couldn't tell what. "I've just been going around, doing things. Y'know." Lowenthal answered. "Only recently was I picked up by the Absolute Pin. And I'm honored that they think I'm a good enough player to join." He answered, modestly. He looked at Ssendom. "You do anything special? I know Jomei here likes to punch things and he's play a mean tune." He said, raising his glass towards Jomei.

He chooses a steak on the menu as the waitress passes by, "Extra Garlic Butter please. He asks aswell, hoping it would translate properly to the NPC woman. He placed the menu away and turned back to them, "Congratulations on joining a guild, a close friend of mine is apart of that guild." He nodded for he was definitely sure that was true."

"Hmm, anything special. Well currently I'm looking around for where I might choose where my Blacksmith building is located. Aside from that nothing really too impressive I would say." He answers Lowenthal.

After a few minutes his Super_Steak_anime.png arrives, his eyes open wide at it "Well... I wasn't expecting it to be this big for 100 col. I am rather impressed." He grabbed his chopsticks and knife, stabbed into it with his chop sticks and sliced it into small squares he can easily use the chop sticks to eat. He claps together his hands as the chopsticks then are being held horizontally between his thumbs and palms, "Itadakimatsu!" He ritually says with proper manners. He begins to eat his steak pieces, "So what are you guys going to do after dinner?" He asks between bites after swallowing his food, "Dang this is some good food."

Jomei looks at the beautiful steak, and then to his own sandwich.... Ill remember that for next time..... 

"Well id like to say I do a little bit more than just punch things." Jomei said to Lowenthal, sipping his tea. "That would be Skylar that does all the punching. I could do a lot more damage with my Summerthorn." He chuckled. "Play a mean tune.. however." He shrugs lightly, raising his own tea back to him. "Well this man is probably one of the sneakiest men I've known.. All in a good way of course.. And quite the ladies man too. Ill need some tips on that soon enough." He looked to Lowenthal with a confident grin. 

"Ah, a blacksmith eh? Good on ya, boy." When the man asked about what they were doing after eating, Jomei did not answer. He honestly wasnt sure, and most likely would have ended up going back to his shop and doing nothing for the next few hours as usual. So he kept quiet, hoping one of the other two would have a plan.

Lowenthal looked at Jomei. "Need my advice on ladies? now keep in mind, I've never actually 'kept' one before." Lowenthal said, laughing. Lowenthal downed the rest of his smoothie. As of plans after lunch, he didn't know. Lowenthal was going to go to his store and make some clothes, but he decided to follow Jomei for a while instead. "I dunno." Lowenthal said, shrugging. "I haven't heard any rumors or nothing," He answered.

Ssendom finished his food and places his chopsticks on the the plate and clapped to signify that he had finished his food. "That was delicious, I could eat that again another time." He stretched and leaned back into his chair, "Well since both of you haven't really decided what you are going to do after words. Mind If I give an idea to offer?" He asks them inquisitively watching as how they would respond, he was trying his damnedest to keep his want to hunt monsters in check. The thrill of slaying creatures was starting to scratch at the back of his head and he knew he needed to sate his bloodlust for it soon.

Jomei smirked at Lowenthal. "Never kept a lady, eh lad?" He sat back in his chair and shrugged. "I  take that back then, maybe should be the one giving you tips." He laughed. He was no expert in ladies himself, but he was had a girlfriend before.. despite her cheating on him and getting his ass kicked by the new boyfriend.. he still had one before. He let out a sigh.

He looked over to Ssendom. "An idea you say? Well lets hear it!" Jomei had a look of determination in his eyes. After eating, he was feeling full of energy. He was curious to see what this new guy would bring to the table.

Ssendom stretched for a moment while leaning back in his chair, "It's nice to not have girl problems." he began to yawn, it didn't seem to matter to him that much. He then shifted back one arm holding the back of the chair elbow facing upwards, other arm leaning on the table, "Alright, I say lets get some quick fighting done so you two can get a feel for how I fight. Since I assume you two have fought together and have a general feel for each other. We can collect some materials this way, then after we have a good feel for each other lets tackle on Avalanche the respawning floor mini boss of the 4th fourth. Sound like a decent plan?" He asks the guys after a long explanation, And the want to hunt and slaughter monsters was beginning to itch at him he was hungry for hunting.

Jomei nodded a bit. "i could use a little bit of excitement. Wouldnt mind seeing a new face fight." He smirked. Then he mentioned The Avalanche. He smiled a bit, thinking of when he went with Ahti to fight the monster a couple weeks ago. He quickly shook his head to come out of his spacing, "Ive fought the Avalanche before, hes nothing to worry about." He pounded his chest With a confident grin

Lowenthal stood up from his chair. "As fun as that sounds, I'm gonna pass." He said, not wanting to bother himself with another field boss fight. "I only came here to hang out with Jomei." He admitted. "It was nice meeting you Ssendom." He said, he turned back to Jomei. "Nice seeing you again too." Lowenthal out his hands back into his pockets and left the place. he had a lot to think about, and last thing he needed was a cold boss fight.