{Complete}[PP-F1] <PM for Invite> Meetings with an Old Friend (Lowenthal, Ssendom)

Ssendom then nodded towards Lowenthal, "I am sorry for not deciding on something suited your fancy, but nevertheless. It twas a pleasure to meet you aswell Lowenthal. Maybe we'll have the pleasure of fighting along side each other another day then, farewell for now." He saluted the man as he left, "Well we can attempt a field boss you have yet to battle, if you'd rather battle something else Jomei... Or something else, I am open to ideas." He mentions to Jomei hoping he is still in the mood to go on a fighting spree as Ssendom was. He begins to rummage through his Menu HUD checking on his status, messages, and equipment as he awaited for Jomei to reply.

Jomei found it strange that Lowenthal was not up to the challenge. He went to call out to him, but saw he was already out the door. He hoped nothing major was bothering his friend. Maybe he would approach him in private about it to see if he was okay. Jomei turned back to Ssendom. "Avalanche is fine, ive already defeated all of the floor bosses that I can handle so far. So helping with him wont be a problem." He stood up from the table And stretched his back. "Alright, lets go then."

((Thread complete))

400 col

1sp