[PP-F2] (Complete) Revelations (Kotori)

Her hand grasped his as they intertwined for the first time. The grip although firm at first, lessened as they continued on. It was new for them and hopefully the first of many more. As they turned the corner, the inn Kotori was staying at, shimmied into view. The events of today still lingered in his mind as he walked her towards the inn's door. Opening it, he propped it so that she could enter first. Allowing her to then lead him, he would follow her inside.

Kotori muttered a small thanks, a habit that she seemed to be picking up as it seemed from today. Entering inside the environmentally different building from the outside, she remembered a slight issue that she wouldn't bring up with Oikawa at the moment. She didn't have a room in the inn anymore as she had found a home inside the café that was now her livelihood and also the house where she rested. She decided to pretend that this was where she was supposed to be and bring it up with him later on that night or tomorrow if she fell asleep the minute she entered the shop.

The inn was actually pretty quiet, save for the few player that conversed in the lobby. Looking at Kotori, Oikawa spoke, barely above a whisper. "Today was interesting to say the least. but the last few minutes and the sunset made everything worth it. I reckon your tired, so I'll be taking my leave." He knew that she was still getting used to all this, so he didn't press for any additional action by her. He quickly gave her a hand a quick squeeze before saying goodnight and exiting the inn. The crisp night air engulfed him as he made his way towards the teleport gate. His destination, home.

Complete:

Oikawa- 1 SP and 200 Col

Kotori- 1 SP and 200 Col