[PP-F9] (Complete) Gathering With Fire (Meokka)

(OOC: btw its senpai lolz and you don't have to call me that XD)

[19126] LD: 3 [1+2]

Oikawa surveyed the area. He looked for strange rock formations and awkward clusters. He had aimed for seven materials and Meokka declared the same. So with that being said, they needed to find fourteen materials combined. He then addressed her question while still scouring for materials. "Unless there is another one nearby, we don't have to fight it haha. I like to keep away from Mobs if need be." His search resulted in nothing. Maybe we should venture into the cave up ahead. Might have some better luck in there. 

[1/14]

[Oikawa's Personal Loot: N/A]

[Meokka's Personal Loot: N/A]

Guest Meokka

She looked over where he was looking. She figured the cave would be lit up very well with lava pools.

"I take it we'll be able to see in there. I don't have night vision or anything." she explained. "Still I think I can unlock a skill or two before we go in there." she opened up her HUD so she'd get better prepared for such a thing. She nodded liking what she saw. "All right I think I'm ready to go in there. " she proclaimed.

(It's my character quirk XD)

[19133] LD: 11 [9+2]

"There are no vision debuffs on this floor as far as I know. So our vision should be fine once we enter." He let her prepare accordingly before checking his own gear. Once the duo was prepared, Oikawa took the lead and led them towards the cave. The journey was short, as the cave was just a little over ten minutes away time wise. Keeping alert he scanned the area as they passed through. he didn't want to miss any chances at collecting materials. His quick scan yielded no materials but he wanted to make sure anyway. The cave entrance began to open up. "The Mob encounter rate will probably rise once we enter alright? Let's go." With that they stepped inside.

[1/14]

[Oikawa's Personal Loot: N/A]

[Meokka's Personal Loot: N/A]

Complete:

Oikawa- 1 SP, 1 Material, and 200 Col

Meokka- 1 SP and 200 Col