[PP:F10] A Step Into The Maw (Teayre, Ariel)

Teayre burst into laughter as she Ariel stumble and stutter over her words. “The right answer is yes silly.” Giving the blonde a hug the red head leans back smiling up at her an almost motherly smile on her face.

“Although Cal and I still need to set a date and get the quest and everything… So it might be a while before it actually happens.” Completely releasing Ariel, Teayre squats down and rubs Kimba’s head. “Of course, you’re coming to and you know… I need someone to carry the rings. Not to mention pounce on Calrex when he’s not looking or when he’s blushing like anything… I’m sure he will at some point.” Standing back up the petite girl looks back around. “We look in the clear at the moment and if I’m right Ariel that’s Tartarus just over this ridge… “

Teayre feel into silence as she saw the huge building looming over them. The chains that suspended it clanked loudly as the trio got closer. Her hand reaching down to her katana Teayre’s smile fades as she steps onto the bridge that leads into the gloomy prison.

Seeing her friend laught, Ariel starts relaxing as she returnes the hug. The while looking at her familiar enjoying the petting sesion she replies: "Yes then... I'll make sure to finish the dresses before then." Looking toward the pointed place she then nods and starts following the readhead. All was well for now but they were still on a pretty dangerous floor heading toward a even more dangerous place in a confinded area. Things were starting to get interesting. She could only hope and suspect what they could find in that place.

OOC: well I think you can post the rewards and get it locked, then start a new topic as a continuation for this one