[OP-F1] Kill the Pack

"That dungeon!" I yelled in response to Calrex's question not allowing Zel to answer for himself.

We eventually came to a seemingly cave formation in the deep forest but actually there were stairs leading down into the darkness. A certain aura eradicated from the hole in a wavering red mist. As far as holes go yup this was one of them. Maruchan hopped off my shoulder and began sniffing around the entrance. He then barked a few times telling me to get over there.

"Alright let's go." I told the others as I walked towards Maruchan.

I then scooped him up and set him on my shoulder. I looked down into the hole for myself and noticed something shiny at the bottom. The shimmering object then moved away as if it was alerted by my looking at it. I don't what it is but for some reason I want it.

Youno had been relaxing near the dungeon after spending time leveling up, she decided she would try at a much higher level monster, but when se caught the familiar view of a orange cursor player, she instantly felt regret of what she had said earlier, instead, she had taken his advice and had started getting stronger so she could be on the front lines sooner. She wanted to be strong, but she had yet to get a new weapon, she was about to order one, but she had not yet. She walked up to the party of people, Hello! I am Hasai, it is a pleasure to run into you guys! Hello Zelrius! she certainly did look a lot stronger, as she now looked confident in herself. She hoped Zelrius would notice, and hoped he would make a comment, since she had met him first she wanted to proove him wrong, and make him proud. She stood up a bit taller.

The group began their walk through the forests. Jomei was keeping a steady pace, being cautious in case they were attacked by wolves or other mobs again. However, as his gaze moved to the higher players, he noticed their stride was very relaxed. They weren't worried about simple mobs on the First Floor. He loosened his grip on his sheathed rapier and sighed. {What dungeon are they taking us to? Is there really anything that poses some sort of a threat to these guys on this low floor?} He shrugged, I guess he'd wait and see.

Jomei picked up his pace a little bit to catch up with X, who had just put his canine companion on his head. "A cute pup you've got there lad." He smiled as he looked at the dog. "Whats his name?" Jomei had thought about getting a familiar, was never able to get around to finding the quest. One day maybe. 

As the group got closer to the dungeon, they were approached by another player. This time, it was another girl. She addressed Zelrius. She did not have the orange cursor as he did, so it helped ease his mind of their player killing acquaintance. She also had lower level gear, so she must be pretty damn brave to venture out this far into the woods on her own. "Friend of yours?" He was addressing Zelrius as the girl approached him.  

• 3 weeks later...

(Due to the random God-modding of X, this thread will be closed. Rewards will be issued below.)

Complete:

Lancelot: 1 SP and 100 Col

Jomei: 1 SP and 100 Col

Zelrius: 1 SP and 100 Col

Calrex: 1 SP and 100 Col

Xwuxhear: Omitted (Due to God-modding)

Tristan: Omitted (Due to only contributing one post.)

Hasai: Omitted (Due to only contributing one post.)