[OP-F1] Kill the Pack

What has she gotten herself into? Why did she think it was alright for her to go hunting...at night...alone. She knew why, it was because she was reckless. Reckless enough to get herself surrounded by a pack of dire wolves. They even seemed to have an alpha leader that lay in wait in the back. Tch. How do you find yourself in these situations Ryuki? She gritted her teeth and looked at the wolf closest to her. Her movements felt swift and decisive. Though her expression proved otherwise, as her blade collided with air. Her miss being greater than she expected. Jumping back, she steeled herself against a tree. Well this isn't looking good. She tried to stay calm but she knew things would get ugly soon if she didn't escape or call for help.

[18988] BD: 1 Epic Miss

Lancelot: 13/13

Dire Wolf 1: 7/7

Dire Wolf 2: 7/7

Dire Wolf 3: 7/7

[inactive] Alpha Dire Wolf: 15/15

(Dire Wolves deal 1 base damage and the Alpha deals 2 base damage.)

Suddenly, a figure came dashing through the trees. The sound of twigs snapping and bushes being brushed by approached the battlefield. Suddenly, the figure leaped into the air. "Hyaah!" came from the figure as it came down hard on one of the wolves, spinning at high speeds. The wolf tumbled away from the attack as the dust settled. The figure rose up, his orange hair and gray coat flowing in the wind, and his rapier gleamed like sunlight. "Oi. Don't you think its a little unfair to gang up on a girl like that." He swung his rapier across his body in an X and ended it by pointing it towards the wolves. "You're gonna have to get through me first." 

Without turning his head to Lancelot, he spoke sharply, but softly. "Are you alright, Lancelot?"

ID:18989

BD:7(+1)

DMG: 6

Lancelot: 13/13

Jomei: 34/34

Dire Wolf 1: 1/7

Dire Wolf 2: 7/7

Rustling leaves and snapped twigs alerted the noirette to another presence. Suddenly the first Dire Wolf went tumbling into the dirt. A dust cloud expanding as a figure rose. She stared and almost smiled instantly as she recognized the hair and rapier attached to the form that just booted one of her many problems. "I'm fine. Thanks Jomei!" She then readjusted her grip on the blade as she went on the defensive. The first and third wolves launched themselves at the auburn-haired player. He must've generated enough Hate to get their attention. The first wolves attack landed. Cleanly clawing Jomei across the chest. He did manage however to avoid the third wolf's wrath.

Tearing her attention away from his fight, she focused on the second wolf. The enlarged canine ran at her. Jaws snapping as it dashed towards her and leaped. Thinking quickly, she rolled in the direction it came form. Causing it to fly over her. Spinning around, she dashed towards the beast and left a red crescent along it's side as it yelped and jumped back. "You holding up over there Jomei?"

[18991] BD: 9 Critical Hit

[0][2][0] Lancelot: 13/13

[1][0][0] Jomei: 33/34 (-1)

Dire Wolf 1: 1/7 [18991] MD: 7 Hit [8-1]

Dire Wolf 2: 4/7 [18993] MD: 2 Miss (-3)

Dire Wolf 3: 7/7 [18994] MD: 5 Miss

Zelrius stood in the grassy fields in Floor 1. The Spring winds were slowly dying away and with them the hot air rose. With a deep breath, Zelrius looked about the first floor and off in the distance a few figures had a scrabble. He smirked, it had been a while since he had any fun. The blonde boy stared down, It seemed like quite the engagement with some Dire wolves. The figures seemed to be doing not too well, but not terrible either. No matter, The Blood Buccaneer liked himself a bit of show off. He began the long sprint down and through the fields and grass of the First floor to the battle of the field. 

The boy in the midst of this long run, drew his sword of dual flames from his sheath. The dark red overcoat for his tuxedo flailing out behind him, with it the Azure pendant that signified his rank in the Guild that the insignia upon it represented fell down. His stark white bowtie always askew, an unchanging factor. Eventually, he had reached the scene of the fight, and much to his great dismay, Zelrius just stood there, unsure completely of what to do.

As Calrex continued walking around in the field of the first floor he gave a small sigh as he looked up at the sky. There was a lot on his mind, so he needed the quiet in order to help gather his thoughts. He was clad in his Grand Chariot armor, with the Ocean's Defense pendant around his neck and the Grand Blade attacked to the back of his hip. As the night continued on he began to hear the sounds of combat nearby, "Hm? Is someone being attacked?"

Deciding to go and check if things were alright he happened upon two lower level players taking on a hoard of dire wolves. Figuring that they could use a hand he gave a calming breath as he drew his Grand Blade, using his <<Sprint>> ability to rush in. At the same time he saw a familiar face, Zelrius, rushing in to their aid as well, "Well, this will be quick then..."

He twirled the Grand Blade into a reverse grip as he decided to start by going on the defensive as he slid in front of the two players, activating his <<Parry>> skill. He felt the Grand Blade become light as he began to twirl it rapidly around his body like a defensive barrier.

ID: 18992

Battle Dice: 2

Since he was on the defensive the rapid warding strikes didn't come into striking range of the wolves, each slash falling short of the mark.

HP List

Lancelot: 13/13 (Hate: 2)

Jomei: 33/34 (Hate: 1)

Zelrius: 83/83 (Hate: 0)

Calrex: 81/81 (Hate: 0)

Enemies:

Dire Wolf 1: 1/7

Dire Wolf 2: 4/7

Alpha Dire Wolf: 15/15 (Standby)

As the wolf scratched at his chest, he was able to block most of the block with his shield. "Feeling a little hot there?" He said to the mob as its skin began to burn on the touch of his shield. He pushed forward with it, continuing its burning attack (thorns: 1 dmg MD:6-8). The first wolf came to a short roll before it became limp and ceased to exist. One down. He turned to the third wolf who's attack missed him. He banged his sword on his shield and watched as the wolf began to run at him. As the wolf leapt to latch onto Jomei's arm, he quickly pulled his sword back. It began to glow with a shining gold light. He thrusted it forward and punctured the beast with a 7 hit combo. He dislodged his sword and stepped back, as the third wolf exploded into data. He turned to Lancelot who just asked how he was doing. "Nothing I can't handle." He let out a light chuckle as he smirked. 

ID: 18997

BD: 9(+1)

DMG: 6(+1)

HP List

Zelrius: 83/83 (Hate: 0)

Enemies:
Dire Wolf 1: 0/7
Dire Wolf 2: 4/7
Dire Wolf 3: 0/7

Zelrius wasn't even panting. That long run hadn't even winded the Blood Buccaneer in the slightest, and his unwavering arrogant smirk yet carved into his face yet stayed. With a single swipe of his sword, Zelrius eliminated the final Dire wolf. The great flame blade reached right into the great furred body of the wolf and within an instant, the monster disappeared. Pathetic. Floor one disgusts me, and so do the people on it. The narcissistic boy thought as he glanced back up to the assembled party. These people were most clearly low leveled, Their gear and damage dealt was a clear indicator. But with a wry look in his eyes, Zelrius glanced to Calrex, an old comrade whom he trusted more than most.  Other than him, Zelrius didn't like a whole lot others, specifically the other two that are gathered in the ring. He cast the sword back into the Golden sheath. He reached a gloved hand up to fix his bowtie, and straighten out the rest of the tuxedo. His left white glove extending out to both the others.

"Greetings, and Salutations. I am Zelrius, Ex-Commandant of the Azure Brigade, The Blood Buccaneer, Level 35. Stand out of my way, or I will demonstrate how I got the Yellow cursor above my head."

19005 BD 4+3 Accuracy = 7

HP List

Zelrius: 83/83 (Hate: 1)

Enemies:
Dire Wolf 1: 0/7
Dire Wolf 2: 0/7
Dire Wolf 3: 0/7

In the blink of an eye, it was as if the Avengers had assembled. Lancelot was still struggling with her wolf when a player, bearing a yellow cursor suddenly appeared. For the moment he stood. Watching. A yellow cursor...doesn't that mean he's a murder? A dangerous one at that judging by his attire and he fact that I can't see his health bar. Her thoughts were cut short as another player, this one donning sea blue armor,  entered the fray and warded off the wolves attacking them. Jomei then took advantage of the new distract by disposing of both wolves that were attacking him previously. His banter was lost in the commotion, leaving his response unanswered.

Lancelot jumped back. She needed to put some distance between herself and the wolf. She had barely glanced over, ready to thank the newcomer, when the inactive yellow player from before made a move. His blade drawn, a two toned flamed sword, the player quickly eliminated the wolf that Lancelot was poised to kill. She glanced up to the boy, unsure of how to thank him. His demeanor giving her a bad vibe. She stepped back and sheathed her blade. Checking on Jomei, she confirmed that he was alright. The blonde then stuck out his hand and introduced himself as the Level 35 Blood Buccaneer know by his username Zelrius. Lancelot clasped his outstretched hand and gave it a firm shake, unaffected by his underlying threat he had just made.

"Nice to meet you Zelrius. My name is Lancelot and the orange haired player over there is Jomei. I assume you know the armored player judging from your expressions earlier." 

A chilling howl echoed behind her as the Alpha Wolf finally became active. Drawing her blade once more, Lancelot turned on her heel and darted towards the beast. The snarling beast flicked dirt and and grass around as it bore after the noirette. Jumping up, she narrowly avoided the creatures saliva ridden maw as she spun around sending her blade slicing along the top of the Alpha. Landing on the ground, she called for a switch even though she knew none of them were partied up.

[19008] BD: 7

MD: 3

HP List

Lancelot: 13/13 (Hate: 3)

Enemies:
Alpha Dire Wolf: 13/15 (-2)

ID: 19009
Battle Dice: 7

As the three people around him rushed in and took out the three wolves Calrex nodded as he kept his eyes peeled for any particular other enemies, hearing Zelrius introduced himself, deciding to speak as well, "Nice to meet you two. I'm Calrex."

With that he turned and faced the new enemy that had appeared as he ended his <<Parry>> ability, keeping his blade trained on the new larger wolf. He gave a calming breath before using his <<Sprint>> ability to accelerate forward as he delivered a fierce stab to the monster before leaping back.

HP List
Lancelot: 13/13 (Hate: 3)

Calrex: 81/81 (Hate:1)

Enemies:

Alpha Dire Wolf: 4/15

19013 BD: 8

"DYNAMIC ENTRY!!!" I yelled as I leaped onto the alpha's back from a tree.

I then put one arm around its neck and tackled it down to the ground head first. I then ripped back making a cracking sound in the wolfs neck demolishing the rest of its HP. Then the wolf exploded into a million blue polygons.

-wolf dead, no loot.

"Whooo! all you lower levels take note, that is how you take a MOB down." I said as I got up from the ground and dusted myself off.

I then let out a sharp whistled as my familiar ran up to me and barked excitedly. The curious little pup then pranced around to great the new players he hasn't met or seen before. Instantly he runs over to Lancelot and barks high pitchedly up at her.

"Hey all my names X and that's maruchan. Cal how's the wedding planning going?-good don't care just make sure I'm there. Whats up Zel not much longer till Zero gives the order huh?" I made my hello's quick and to the point in order to make the anoucnment of my arrival quick.

((Edited))

Jomei prepared for an attack before a third newcomer stole his kill. He was getting quite agitated at the moment. He sheathed his sword quickly and walked up to his friend Lancelot. He crossed his arms and looked to the other guys. Im not sure how I feel about these guys.. the one in the blue seems okay.. I don't know if I should trust the PKer yet.. and this guy... He sighed. "Jomei" He addressed the one known simply as X.

He was not his cheery self tonight. He was actually quite agitated at the moment. But he kept his cool. 

Zelrius grinned, introductions had always made him a slight bit happy, no matter who it was. He answered as always in his egotistical toned that plagued his voice.

"Ay, Lancelot, tis nice to meet you. Jomei, Orange haired but not Orange cursored. Word of advice: Keep it that way, being orange truly sucks. Your assumptions are correct, dear lady. I do know this man, Calrex. One of the few I'd ever trust to wield a sword around me. But hardly more than that. He is a friendly type, gets along well with others. Lucky you,"

And now a deep sigh as the man he simply knew as X dropped in, killing the dire wolf. A breath out and Zelrius acknowledged the Statements made and was instantly met with great annoyance for this character.

"I don't take orders from people. I give them, people follow, that's that." 

He gave X the glare that spells keep quiet and then returned to his normal composure. That of what well-mannered, 'I think I am better than everyone', personalities often had about them. Zelrius looked around. These people didn't look terrible insufferable, so a perk of the eyebrows and a flowing voice proposed the following:

"You lot don't look insanely weak and pathetic. What do you say we venture further into this floor into the Higher Level Dungeons and take on some real mobs?"

(Short post, my Apologies. I'll refrain from writing so little in the future)

Zelrius confirmed her assumption referring to the blue armored fellow as Calrex. Even going as far as to praise him. Which, judging from her initial encounter with Zelrius, seemed almost comical.

Shortly after her attack, Calrex followed up her strike with an attack of his own. Nearly killing the beast in one hit. What power! I can only imagine how strong Zelrius is compared to the armored one. Hmm they could make for at the least great acquaintances. Calrex and Zelrius. The sound of shouting snapped her from her train of thought as a figure leaped from the trees and defeated the Alpha Wolf. Wow he's rather boastful for having defeated a mob that was nearly dead anyway. Pushing that thought aside, Lancelot listened as he introduced himself. He seemed familiar with Calrex and Zelrius as he mentioned them by name.

Zelrius' reaction towards the newest member of their group was one of annoyed anger. His response to the boy's banter being as cold as the rest of his comments. Lancelot then stepped forward, not fully sure if she liked this character. "Nice to meet you X. I'm Lancelot." Jomei introducing himself a few seconds afterwards. With the group now somewhat acquainted, the PKer to the chance to propose an idea. Not really even hesitating, Lancelot piped up. "Real mobs huh? I'm in then. Though I'd like to refrain from dying. Can you manage that Mr. Blood Buccaneer?"

As the Alpha Wolf was destroyed Calrex gave a small breath of relief as he twirled the Grand Blade into a reverse grip before lining it up with the mouth of the scabbard on the back of his hip as he sheathed his sword. As he listened to the others he caught the names of the two unknown individuals he had just met, "Lancelot and Jomei. I might need to tell Meokka about her, since she has a big interest in the Knights of the Round Table."

It was then that a familiar, yet somewhat unwanted voice came from nearby. He gave a small sigh as he looked over and acknowledged X's appearance. He gave a regretful look that was not betrayed by the stoic appearance of his helmet as he looked back over at the others, "Well, if you guys are up for getting introduced to some tougher monsters I'd be glad to tag along. At the least I can draw their attention."

"I guess this is what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the night aren't I?"

Tristan scoured the fields to do...well something. Aside from a few quests later, he had nothing to do and he knew that he needed materials as well, so had to go out and find mobs. It turned out he was not the only one either, as a whole bunch of the highest level players were grouped together with a user called Lancelot.

He walked beside Calrex and gave him a friendly nudge with an arm "Well aren't you quick to come to a woman's rescue?" he bantered with a small wink to add it off. Some friendliness would probably dispel the unease of Zelrius being orange, since Tristan knew he wouldn't go around killing people willy-nilly. Unlike some...

The rather tall Tristan at 6ft 3 towered above Calrex though, which was rather comical since both were heavily armored, himself in his black armor of the Iron Lord.

Tristan approached Lancelot and gave a hand out in gesture for a handshake. "Well if you want to refrain from dying, I'm your candidate. I'll divert the enemies attention with Howl and ticking them off with middle fingers and similar taunts. The latter false, but point standing, you'll be safe so long as Zel, Cal and I are here." He realised he was probably going off on one and sounding rather odd, but he was in a good mood, so it couldn't be helped. "So bring on the strong'uns, because I think I can safely say I'm ready for just about anything."

"Nice to meet you Lancelot, jomei, and Zel peace peace we'll be partners soon enough hahaha." I said keeping my playful attitude.

Maruchan barked more so I grabbed him and set him up on my shoulder. The dogs tail wagged as he panted his tounge. For a huskey pup he for whatever reason doesn't shed at all must be a game feature.

"Real mobs? Sure I'm down for beating the hell out of something." I replied as I began walking in the direction of the dungeon Zel spoke about.

"Hey Ive been watching you guys a bit before I jumped in, little impressed with you lower level players.... Now I say so because our operation is small but there's still room for 'agressive expansion'. Il talk to zero about you two maybe he'll pursue" I casually discussed.

While walking maruchan climbed onto my head and started barking again. I then tossed him a piece of bread and he caught it in mid air landing back down on my head. Before he really started eating I pulled off my hood so that he could rest on my hair.

Another one? He watched as another new face showed up to the group, he seemed like another higher level player as well. Why are all of these higher level players patrolling Floor One?...Why am I even on Floor One? He dismissed his own question..

"I could use a bit of a challenge." His arms were crossed as he surveyed the group. They all seemed strong, some of them more than the others. He had never met any of these people before, so he was staying a bit weary. His eyes moved back to the orange cursor above the 'Blood Buccaneer's' head. "Yeah.. I plan to keep it that way." It seemed the others trusted him to a degree, so he felt a little bit more at ease. He grinned, might as well drop the attitude, "Pleased to meet you all." with a light nod. "So, what type of 'real mobs' are we talking here?" He didnt think there could be much worse than the mother boar's or the Queen Bee on this floor, so he was not feeling very worried. Especially in the presence of higher level players. He looked over each of the players one more time, "So.. Calrex, Zelrius, X.. and...?" He stopped at the last gentleman to arrive. He had missed his name, for he had gone straight to Lancelot to assure her safety without realizing he was there. "Im Jomei" He said to the man as they walked, holding out his hand.

His expression was unwavering as one spoke after the other. He reached down and re straightened his Tuxedo and bowtie, just as he had done not too long ago, a bad habit the boy had the problem of doing almost to the point of compulsiveness. He took the Hydra Skull off his head, letting his golden blonde hair fall in unmatching patterns, creating a mess of the boy's face. With in an instant, the Skull fizzed into light blue data and disappeared into his inventory. The golden sheath on his right hip glistening in the sunlight and bouncing as he began to walk away from the place they were standing toward the area he had in mind. "Come now, We will begin, no time to waste Ladies and Gentlemen." 

The Blood Buccaneer's grin widened at Lancelot's comments. "As for dying, You need worry not. Nothing that exists currently is strong enough to kill me, and though I don't really mind if the rest of you die, it'll look bad on my if you do. Now am I up for the challenge? The better question is: are our future enemies ready for an apocalypse of sorts?" And now only an arrogant breath into Calrex's response "Glad you decided to join. I'd rather not carry all the weight by myself, all though I am more than capable of doing it." 

"I greatly agree with X'y boyo here. Jomei and Lancelot certainly put on quite an impressive performance prior to my stealing the Thunder. It's not everyday I am impressed with someone, let alone those whom wander the First floor." As for Jomei, it was a stupid question what he had asked as to the 'real mobs' "What it truly comes down to is a dungeon, of the like are often found in Ninety-nine percent of RPGs, ever, These generally can be found the first few areas in the game (In this case, the first floor) but have stronger monsters than usual. I found it the other day but left it untouched. I guess now would be a great time to get it done, am I right?" The next person to join brought a sly bit of joy to the Narcissistic young man. Tristan Delaney. And his few remarks were always what made him enjoyable to be around. "Ay, You're right there. Calrex always quick to save someone. a Female no less. It's good to see you my tall red-headed friend. Come share in our adventures and tell me: How have you been?"

"Explains the arrogant ego" she retorted with a grin. Her comment only being further proven by his response to Calrex's joining. One by one the other two followed suit. Rather than backing down from the unknown challenge, all 3 of the lesser players decided they would step it up. Just as the group was poised to move on, another player joined their group. Tall, red-headed, and seemingly acquainted with Zelrius and Calrex. Lancelot tapped the hilt of her blade, as the three exchanged comments and spoke with one another. Then, before she knew it, the new fellow offered his hand and spoke of how he, along with Calrex and Zelrius, could protect her. Shaking his hand, Lancelot responded, "While I appreciate the thought new guy, that earlier comment was a tad sarcastic. I hope to be able to handle myself, though if I need help I won't hesitate to ask."

Taking a step back, thoughts roamed her head as her impatience began to rise. Let's move this a long shall we. We don't have time to dawdle. Clearing her throat, she gestured towards the direction Zel had began to head in, "Lets pick up the pace..."

Calrex looked over as yet another familiar face joined the group. He had only met him for a short time, but it was easy to recognize the towering stature of a man that was Tristan. It was pretty funny how much of a difference in height he was compared to Calrex, with both of them fully clad in their respective armors, "Hey hey, don't go putting any weird ideas out there I'm engaged remember?"

As the rest of the group prepared themselves Calrex gave a nod as he made sure all of his gear was at the ready. Since he was out in the fields previously the entirety of his equipment was already all set to go. With that he followed alongside Zelrius and Tristan, his right hand resting on the hilt of his sword while his left hand freely swung back and forth with his walk, "So Zelrius, which dungeon did you have in mind for this group?"