[PP-F9] Gathering with Fire Dos (Meokka)

(OOC: I'm having crap luck in this and my other thread. I had better luck in my solo thread. Found 12 or so materials in barely two pages worth of RP.)

[19398] LD: 17 [15+2] (Now we're cooking with gas!)

"I agree. It is a very beautiful ore. It's also amazing for crafts. Especially items like shields, helms, and gauntlets. It doesn't expand too large but makes for good small scale crafts." Meokka then went off looking for an ore of her own. The blonde decide to stay put by the next set of stairs. As he watched her, he began to think about his early days in Aincrad. It wasn't bad memories or anything of the such but he missed a few of his comrades that seemed to disappear altogether. London, Azide, Susanoo, and now come to think of it, a few other members of his guild went missing too. Most recently Azide and Zeri. Flicking up his HUD, he searched through his friends list and saw Azide's name still there but Zeri's was missing. Did he unfriend me? Block me? or even worse, die?

He didn't want to think like that but he'd have to check by the Monument of Life when he was done here. Shaking the thoughts from himself, the blonde turned to see where Meokka had went and ended up spotting yet another Ruby Ore. "Hey Meokka, I think you missed one, "He exclaimed, holding the material up. Yes another materials. Just seven more to go.

[6/13] 

[Oikawa's Personal Loot: 1 Material]

[Meokka's Personal Loot: N/A]

Guest Meokka

19437 3 

She moved closer to Oikawa and brought out her pickax. "Okay got it." she raised it and when she tried to mine it the deposit turned blue. She pursed her lips and it shattered just like a mob. "I hit it wrong." she sighed. "I have to be more gentle." she nodded to herself. She rubbed the back of her neck a bit embarrassed. "Sorry for breaking it sensai." she felt a bit bad about it. "I'll try again when I find another one. At least I know what they look like now." She admitted.

[19443] LD: 10 [8+2] 

Oikawa scooted over to allow the bluenette some space so she could attempt to mine the material node. Although a valiant attempt, it was unsuccessful. The blonde then scanned the rest of the area to make sure it was clear before offering that they should move down further in the cave. His search yielding no luck, he pointed to the stairs leading down to the next part of the cavern and looked at Meokka, "Shall we?"

[6/13] 

[Oikawa's Personal Loot: 1 Material]

[Meokka's Personal Loot: N/A]

COMPLETE:

Oikawa: 1 SP, 3 Materials, and 200 Col

Meokka: 1 SP, 3 Materials, and 200 Col