PP - F8 Ultramarine, Scarlet, and Citrine Blades (3 Person Grandmastering) (Teayre, Oikawa) (Completed)

The scorpion still seemed to be focused on the now paralyzed Calrex. Taking this as an opening Oikawa darted back towards the Mob and slammed his rapier into it again. The metal cut deep into the black shield like shell of the Mob. Pulling it out, Oikawa rolled away from a clattering pincer. Looking up, he caught a glimpse of the Mob's next attack. Charging towards Calrex, Oikawa tackled him and rolled them out of the way just as the stinger shot down into the space they were previously occupying. Catching his breath, He looked at Calrex and gave him a thumbs up. "Once that crap wears off, you should attack. I'm a tad winded haha."

[25226] BD: 7 (4+3)

LD: 6

MD: 3

[H:2] Teayre: 67/67

[H:5] Oikawa: 77/77

[H:5] Calrex: 84/89 (-0)

Black Scorpion: 87/150 (-6) [8-2] 

ID: 25232

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +1) = 8

Loot Dice: 6

Right as Oikawa concluded his attack Calrex felt the Paralyze effect vanish, immediately using his <<Sprint>> skill to close the distance before quickly driving his blade home on the scorpion's head once again before leaping back. The scorpion was caught unawares by the sudden movement before it thrust its claws and stinger at Calrex in an attempt to catch him in mid-leap. However, the stinger fell short and pierced the ground, while the claws were easily parried away by Calrex's Grand Blade as he swiped across from his left to right with his right hand to deflect the first claw, transitioning the blade into his left hand as he stabbed it towards the second.

"Heh, would still feel more natural with a sword in each hand, but knowing my luck, and the technical restrictions of this game, this is the best I can do."

Landing next to Oikawa Calrex gave a nod, "Need to catch some more air? I'll keep it busy in the meantime."

HP List

Teayre: 67/67 (Hate: 2)

Oikawa: 77/77 (Hate: 5)

Calrex: 84/89 (Hate: 6)

Enemies: 

Black Scorpion: 80/150 (+2 Mitigation)

After watching Calrex display some fancy sword work, the blonde stood and prepared to get back into the action. As Calrex jumped back, he inquired if Oikawa was still needing a breather. Chuckling, the blonde responded, "No I'm fine now man! Let's get back to it. As long as Teayre remains docile she should be fine. We've both out-aggro'd her at this point. Just keep up the attacks." Turning back to the massive scorpion, Oikawa narrowed his vision, then darted off like a bolt of lightning. As if vanishing, he blurred out of sight before reappearing and thrusting his blade right into the head of the Mob. Retracting his blade, he rolled beneath the monster and out of the wait as it screeched and stomped about. "Don't worry about aggro! Just keep attacking. The sooner it's down, the better."

[25257] BD: 10 (10+3) Bleed Activated

LD: 6

MD:  5 or 4(6-1 or 2)

[H:7] Oikawa: 77/77

[H:6] Calrex: 84/89 (-0)

Black Scorpion: 72/150 (-8) [10-2] -2 BLD 2/2

ID: 25263

Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +1) = 9

Loot Dice: 4

"Heh, you got it!"

Calrex glanced back for a second, seeing that his fiancee was still off daydreaming where she was standing, giving a smirk as he shook his head, "Not exactly something I was expecting with something so important as this, but as long as she's safe I'm okay with the way this is progressing. Besides, Oikawa and I should have no problem putting this thing down."

Twirling his sword quickly in his left hand Calrex tossed it across in front of him, the blade spinning a few times in the air like a fan before completing its path into his right hand as he rushed forward using his <<Sprint>> skill once again. Watching as his blonde teammate landed a piercing stab to the scorpion Calrex saw the familiar red drop icon appear above its health, indicating the Bleed effect had just been inflicted on it, "Nice hit!"

Quickly closing the rest of the distance to the monster Calrex used his <<Acrobatics>> skill to quickly leap off of the ground, landing on the scorpion's massive claw before kicking off once again, his jump arc trained for the creature's head. As he got into striking range Calrex flipped his sword into a reverse grip before bringing it down onto the scorpion's head, the blade cracking through the creature's armor. Pushing off while extracting his sword Calrex slid back a few feet before flicking the Grand Blade back into a hammer grip.

"Just keep up the pressure. With the way we're whittling this thing down that will make things go fairly fast. Although I'll still keep any eye out in case Oikawa starts taking all the hits."

HP List

Oikawa: 77/77 (Hate: 7)

Calrex: 84/89 (Hate: 7)

Enemies: 

Black Scorpion: 65/150 (+2 Mitigation) (Bleed 2/2 Turns Remaining)

The piercing shriek that filled the air was one that fueled the blonde to keep going. The scorpion was falling to their blades. Rather quickly at that. Oikawa immediately surged past Calrex as he jumped back. Feeling the timing, he dropped his stance lower. pushing himself faster as his blade took on a maroon glow. Then in a flash of red light, the blade cut through and split the scorpion's pincer from it's body. The appendage dropped and burst into pixels as Oikawa skidded to a halt behind the Mob. The red drop above the arthropod's head flashed as Bleed reactivated. "Cal continue the assault. It's HP is dropping rapidly. Let's keep it that way!" 

[25345] BD: 10 (10+3) Bleed Re-Activated

LD: 13

MD: 0 (3-4)

[H:9] Oikawa: 77/77 (-0)

[H:7] Calrex: 84/89

Black Scorpion: 55/150 (-10) [8+2+2-2] -2 BLD 2/2 (Goes back to 2/2)

OOC: Smaller Scorpions will attack on my next post

ID: 25350

Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +1) = 2

Loot Dice: 20 (Small Scorpion Spawn / Well I guess it was only a matter of time XP)

Calrex nodded as Oikawa dealt yet another critical blow to the scorpion. His eyes watched as the partially faded Bleed icon above the creature's HP bar solidified as he rushed forward, twirling the Grand Blade into a hammer grip. As he got into a good approach position he used his <<Sprint>> ability to quickly close the distance, training his blade on the creature's head once again.

However, as he was about to strike suddenly he saw two out of place objects appear in his path, far too close for him to maneuver around. Quickly halting his advance he kicked off of the two, sliding back a few paces. As his eyes adjusted the two objects began to take shape, revealing themselves to be two smaller scorpions, "Shoot of all the times. Oikawa, keep up the pressure on the big one! I'll take care of these two!"

"Looks like they don't have nearly as much health as the large scorpion. Most likely these are just to serve as distractions to draw out the fight. Probably a deadly tactic against players that can't handle the pressure of a longer battle, but no problem for the two...well...three of us if Teayre snaps out of it at any time."

HP List

Oikawa: 77/77 (Hate: 9)

Calrex: 84/89 (Hate: 7)

Enemies: 

Black Scorpion: 55/150(Bleed 2/2 Turns Remaining)

Small Scorpion 1: 10/10

Small Scorpion 2: 10/10

"Roger that Cal. Keep an eye on Teayre. They're liable to target any and everyone right now." Looking ahead, he narrowed his focus to the scorpion solely. I trust Cal to handle the minions. So it's my job to handle this guy. Jumping and rolling to the left, he avoided the single pincer remaining on the monster. Charging forward, he leaped towards the Mob and forced his body to spin  resulting in an increased momentum. As he dropped from the air, he completed his rotation and sent his blade through the blackened hide of the scorpion. Jumping off he kept an eye out for Calrex's battle and the location of Teayre.

[25351] BD: 7 (4+3) 

LD: 13

MD: 0 (2-4)

[H: 2][H: 0][H: 0] Teayre: 67/67

[H: 10][H: 0][H: 0] Oikawa: 77/77 (-0)

[H: 7][H: 0][H: 0] Calrex: 84/89

Black Scorpion: 47/150 (-8) [8+2-2] -2 BLD 1/2

ID: 25450-25451

Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +1) = 3 (Disregarded Due to Howl)

Mob Dice 1: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice 2: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

<<Howl>> Activated

Calrex gave a nod as Oikawa acknowledged his plan, turning to face the two scorpions, "Alright, well there's one surefire way I can keep their attention locked on me."

Flicking the Grand Blade into a reverse grip he raised it high over his head as his <<Howl>> skill began to activate. The light blue aura chains formed around his limbs and began to spiral like mad around the Grand Chariot armor as he gave a calming breath. The entire act exploded like a bomb reaching critical mass as he impaled the sword into the ground, the chains erupting off of him at the same time, sending a shockwave of sound through the area. All three of the enemies currently in the area, the two smaller creatures looking over at the armored player. The large scorpion, however, seemed to not transition between him and Oikawa, their aggro levels now equalized once again.

Immediately after Calrex extracted the Grand Blade from the ground one of the smaller scorpions immediately leapt at him, catching his arm in its claw. Shaking his arm he managed to fling the monster off before readying himself.

HP List

Teayre: 67/67 (Hate: 2 / 0 / 0)

Oikawa: 77/77 (Hate: 10 / 0 / 0)

Calrex: 83/89 (Hate: 10 / 3 / 3) (+7 Mitigation)

Enemies: 

Black Scorpion: 47/150 (Bleed 1/2 Turns Remaining)

ID: 25650

Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +1) = 11 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice 1: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 2: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

Loot Dice: 19 (Non-Combat Gathering Table Used Due To Low Health)

Loot List

1 Material

HP List

Teayre: 67/67 (Hate: 2 / 0 / 0)

Oikawa: 77/77 (Hate: 10 / 0 / 0)

Calrex: 81/89 (Hate: 10 / 5 / 3) (+7 Mitigation)

Enemies: 

Black Scorpion: 47/150

Small Scorpion 1: -1/10

Small Scorpion 2: 9/10 (+1 Thorns)

• 2 months later...