[PP-F2] New Times (Oikawa) (Completed)

Kotori nodded in agreement and decided to get in a hit that would actually do damage to the lion this time instead of missing like she oh so often did despite her concentration on the battle in front of her. It was a simple task really, but in all these months fighting it seemed not so simple as she would like to think it is. None of this was important, she just needed to shut up and look at the lion and that was what she did. It was quick slash towards neck in attempt to sever the head of the animal although it would be impossible simply because it wasn't coded into the game and if it was and she was mistaken, the health was still in the green so it would prove to be so. "Switch!" she shouted before taking her usual battle stance and looking at Oikawa to watch his attack.

ID: 19624

BD: 8

Oikawa: 71/71 [H:1]

Kotori: 29/29 [H:1]

Lethal Lion: 24/36 

[base 4DMG)

[19633] BD: 7 (4+3) Hit

MD: 1 (2-3)

This time around Kotori seemed more determined than ever. Lunging forward, the raven-haired girl's dagger cut across the mob as she unleashed her attack. The blonde was impressed. Although her damage output was still low, she managed to take a nice bit of HP from the <Lethal Lion>. As the switch was called, the blonde rushed passed his comrade. A blur like motion followed as he attacked the lion. The beast had no chance to retaliate as shield bashed the monster off balance followed by a rapier to the opposite shoulder. He grinned triumphantly as he returned to Kotori. "All yours milady," he said with a slight bow.

Oikawa: 71/71 [H:2]

[Lethal Lion] 13/36 (-9)

Deals 4 Damage

Kotori gave a smile as she went off with another attempt at killing the lion that threatened the well-being of her shop. By her terms, she simply wouldn't allow it at all and she wouldn't dare let Oikawa have to do it himself because she could handle it on her own. With a light sprint, the girl ended up at the lion's backside and she plunged her dagger deep into the fleshy skin before pulling it out and then making her way back. She had done sufficient damage and Oikawa simply needed to get a critical if the lion was going to die by his hands.

ID: 19624

BD: 8

Oikawa: 71/71 [H:2]

Lethal Lion: 10/36 

[base 4DMG)

[19670] BD: 6 (3+3) Hit

MD: 7 (10-3)

Oikawa grinned as Kotori landed another blow to the beast. "Nice! We should be able to end this soon then!" Picking up his speed, the blonde dashed forwards toward the lion. The creatures claws seemed to enlarge as it went for another pounce. Using his shield, he mitigated most of the damage as it knocked him to the floor. Getting his feet beneath it, Oikawa booted the lion upwards and rolled over to a crouching position. As the mob descended, he jumped up to meet it with his blade. His rapier sliced along the side of the animal as they continued to fall. Tucking, Oikawa rolled once he landed and signaled for Kotori to land the final blow. "He's all your K-chan!"

Oikawa: 67/71 [H:3] (-4) [6-2]

Kotori: 29/29 [H:2]

[Lethal Lion] 1/36 (-9)

Deals 4 Damage

Kotori found herself with the last attack against the lion that had been taking up the duo's time together and she smirked on the inside on having the chance to make the feline pay for that mistake. It had chosen to mess with her and in the end it had really chosen to be killed by her hand. Instead of her typical dash and attack manuever that she loved to use, she simply slashed at the lion's face and smiled evilly as the animal made its death call before disappearing and leaving behind loot. "Its finally dead..."

ID: 19735

LD: 15

BD: 6

Oikawa: 71/71 [H:3]

Lethal Lion: -2/36 (1 Material + 180 Col)

[base 4DMG)

"Well that was quite bothersome. Not how I wanted to spend our time together but I always enjoy a good battle and spending time with you. So I suppose it could've been worse." His blade found his sheathe as he turned to walk back towards the girl. Offering his hand, he attempted to walk her back to the inn so they could enjoy the rest of their day. A thought suddenly popped into his head as they began to make the short walk back to the door. Where the heck was King during all that? There's no way he stayed inside the whole time. Unless that lazy free loading cub took a nap and ate snacks while we were out here fending off dangerous threats.

Kotori just sighed as she felt relief of not having to deal with glitches and mishaps within the servers of SAO, she didn't need to deal with that crap at all. Simply put, it was a beautiful feeling as she entered back into her shop as the first thing she did was fall down onto one of the chairs and lay there. She didn't feel that exhausted, but the chairs felt nice and it was only necessary to have a bit of a rest before continuing on with the day. Of course she didn't fall asleep right there and then, she didn't want to be rude and imply something towards Oikawa. She would just lay her head for a bit and then get back up, unless the boy had to go which would be extremely disappointing. 

The blonde wasn't surprised to see a grey leopard cub napping on the counter of Kotori's shop as they reentered. Taking a seat at the table from earlier, he watched as Kotori plopped onto one of her nicer set of chairs. She seemed to be a little exhausted. It was to be expected. He was a little beat himself as he rested up in his chair. "So now that that is handled and out of the way, what do you suppose we do?" He had an idea for something but didn't know if she would be interested in it. He decided to wait to see what her response would be before speaking up again. I think It would be fun if she said yes but I guess w'll see should I have to bring it up.

Looking up, the girl found herself staring right back at Oikawa as he decided to speak up and ask a question as to what they should. That made her freeze. She had no idea what they were going to do in the first place, she just decided to message him in hopes of something happening. Nothing, absolutely nothing came to her mind as she tried to think of something to so with the the blonde, but Kotori couldn't do it. Instead of wasting precious brain power in trying to figure it out, she decided to question him instead to see if he had any ideas himself as to what they could do. "Uh.. I d-don't know, whatever you want to do I guess?" she answered with no confidence whatsoever.

The blonde chuckle as Kotori responded with her usual nonchalant answer. "Looks like I'll be taking the reigns on this operation huh? I propose this. We go on an official date. Ice skating on floor floor followed by ice cream and maybe dinner somewhere if you want? How does that sound? The blonde was hopeful. He did understand that this would be a huge change for them. they weren't exactly a couple yet they seemed to protect and care for each other as so. He figure a first date couldn't be that far off from a good idea. Hopefully...

Kotori sat up quickly as she listened to the suggestion the boy had made as to what the two could do for the rest of the day. He had decided that they should actually go on a date for once and do something together. She was social somewhat, but this was the type of things that were awkward for her and made her seem different from everyone else. No, she would go along with the idea even if she had mixed feeling about it. She had decided to do so when she had messaged him to come by her shop. "Um.. s-sure." she managed to mumble before looking back down at her feet. Maybe they could have some fun today since that was pretty rare around these parts.

Hesitant at first, the raven-haired girl eventually agreed to the date. I'll have to take it slow. I know she's not completely comfortable with this type of stuff and I don't want to rush anything. Looking up, he smiled at her and spoke. "It should be fun for sure!" Standing up, he whistled for King to awaken before walking to Kotori and offering his hand. He wanted this date to be fun at the very least. She deserved it. "Shall we?" he mused.

Kotori got up from her seat on the comfy chair that she sat as she grabbed Oikawa's hand and stood by his side. Maybe she could at least try on her part not to be so awkward and weird on what the three of them were going to do together. They were just going to have fun and that was it and there was really nothing to it. The girl took one last look at the cafe that she spent the former part of the day in and then turned back to the blonde. They were definitely going to have some fun together, for sure.

Completed

1 SP (For Each)

200 Col (For Each)