[PP-F-4] Second Date near Frostbite Lake (Meokka and Ssendom)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

Meokka appeared on the floor and fixed her armor a bit. She opened up her her Hud to tell Sen where she was.

<< To Sen-kun >>

I'm on floor four by Frostbite Lake. Can you skate general?

She sent it and looked around. Meokka started to build a snow fort. She wondered if he was up for a little roughhousing. She smiled a bit. She hoped he wouldn't take it to hard. Maybe a little play would ease up the tension in the air. Was that tension? She gave a sigh rubbing the back of her head a bit.

Ssendom walked up to the teleport gate in Vulcan Village, "Was a good day for farming. I can't make her wait any longer. Teleport: Snowfrost Town" he appeared on the fourth floor and looked around to see no one was in the immidiate area, so he dropped his HUD menu to switched to his casual winter clothes, He was wearing a tight fit brown tanktop that accentuated his upper body features, brown gloves, frayed pants, with a massive brown scarf at covers his shoulders and neck completely (use picture for direct reference). He belt had golden trim and his shoes were brown. All the clothes matched his hair in color, after everything was in line he started walking to the coodinants that were set by Meokka. After awhile of walking he started to see a blue haired figure working on a snow fort, 'That has to be her, the only person in the area.' He thinks to himself as she gets more in focus. 'Man, I couldn't get her out of my head the entire time I was in the lava pits... Luckily I could blame the sweating I was doing on that.' He picks up his hand and waves to her, "I'm here Princess!" He shouted to her.

Guest Meokka

19438 5 + 1 concentration!

There was a white ball that hit Sen in the chest. Meokka smiled at him. "Yosh! I got you!" she smiled watching him. "Have you ever had a snowball fight in SAO before Sen-Kun? I won't use my evasion!" She seemed rather excited to play this game with him. "Did you want to play?" she asked him with a light bounce. Her purple eyes stopped glowing from using concentration to get him. She didn't even know she used it really. She'd try not do that if he pointed it out to her.

ID: 19439

BD: 6 (Snowball Hit)

Ssendom rolled up a snowball and smirked, "Well, if you insist!" He shouts happily as he launches a snowball hitting her in the chest aswell. "Bingo." He cheers as he dives to get behind a tree. "I haven't had a snowball fight in SAO yet, I don't have any equipment on so I wont use any bonus's aswell." He chuckles, "But you're so on!" He shouts as he prepares a few snowballs to throw. He chuckles the entire time, he had never felt so happy doing a sort of battle in a different sense. He began to run to the far side of the fort she made to try and throw more closely at her. He was trying to close the distance to be closer to her, the blush that was on his face hadn't left since the first moment he laid eyes on her getting into the same area as her.

Guest Meokka

19444 10 (LOL XD)

"Ah!" she smiled and tried to get the snow off before it fell through her shirt. "You'll pay for that!" she picked up a heap of snow and tossed a big one at him. "Ha!" she smiled and then reached down and tossed up snow at him like a splash. The burst of snow made it hazy around them with swirling snow. Seeing Sen about to get ready to return fire she quickly turned and ran! "You'll have to try to aim!" she bolted seeing if he'd chase. She was rather happy to see him again. 

ID: 19446

BD: 8

Ssendom slid as he got pelted in the face by one of Meokka's snowball's, he blindly throws on nailing her directly on her thigh. He wipes the snowball off his face, his smile couldn't be wiped away, "Oh you're totally gonna get it now Princess." He rushes her as fast as he can, his arms open wide to try and tackle her. "I'm going to get you, come here!" He shouted at her with the happiest look his face he's ever had. His wasn't worried about people seeing him tackle her, he wasn't worried about anything. He wanted to be closer to her now more than ever in this world. As he closing in the gap he dove at her attempting to wrap her up and take her down to the ground.

Guest Meokka

19451 2

The snow flew up as they ended up in a fluffy white pillow of snow. She let out a surprised squeak. She tried to escape but failed. Meokka ended up laughing. This felt pretty great. She had been hard to work and needed this. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laughed happily. "I missed you Sen-Kun." she pressed her forehead against his beaming a bit. Her eyes got teary as she smiled. She didn't realize how hard she had been working until she had some fun. 

He stayed there on his hands and knee's sitting above her, their foreheads touching the blush was stronger now than ever. He looked directly into her eyes, "I missed you too Meo-chan" The smile that resided on his face grew bigger, he wouldn't trade this moment for anything in the world. He began to stand up. Hoisting her up legs over his arm while her back was on his other absolutely effortlessly, his time of working out and training outside the game ended up becoming useful for this scenario between the two of them, "Now where shall I take you princess?" He calmly and in a cool manner asked her as his eyes never came away from hers, his blush grew more and more as he enjoyed being so close to her.

Guest Meokka

She waved her arms and grabbed onto him not expecting that. She looked around surprised he picked her up. Then again he was the general after all. She leaned against his chest. Then looked around. "Are brave enough to cross the lake?" she pointed. She was curious on what was out there, and why people liked to skate. She'd give it a shot. Her face a bit red. "Sadly I didn't bring a lunch this time. We might be able to head back and find a place where they have hot coco and maybe a feast. Which should we try?"

He shifted her, and placed her legs on his shoulder and held her legs in place to hold her there, "Is that comfy for you, and by the way... I got away from people a lot to ice skate at the mall near my house, it was a way to work out but it was also pretty fun nontheless." He braced himself for when/if she would grip on him really type as he walked onto the Ice and began skating, he lifts her mid slide and brings him down face to face level as he slides backwards. "I wouldn't trade this moment for the world, I was so happy you messaged me." He admits to her as he shifts around changing his direction but continuing a backwards sliding motion. He closes his eyes as he places his forehead on hers holding her hands and keeping her feet ontop of his.

Guest Meokka

She looked down. "Does it snow a lot?" she asked him. She carefully moved her hands to his shoulders to not put him off balance. She looked down watching him move. She then looked up into his eyes. Her breath entangled with his in a white cloud. She felt her face flush and she looked down quickly. "Slow down a second Sen-kun. I want to try something."

If he did she'd move off his feet and stood on her own. "Okay." she stood there a moment then looked at his hand and laced her fingers with his. "Okay...." she took a deep breath willing to try it.

He slows down his pace to help alleviate the difficulty of adjusting to ice skating when he realizes what she wanted to do. His eyes locked with hers for a moment and interlocked and laced his fingers with her to help give her stability, "If it helps, think of the ice as an extension of yourself. Instead of skating on the ice, skate with the ice. Let it guide your path and move with it to keep going." He explained to her with a vague answer hoping to help her. He told it to her as he saw it while he slid across the ice effortlessly, "Take a deep breath, I'm here for you Princess." He continued to try and calm her. He blushed more and more while he was with her, he couldn't believe he was being so handsy. He felt as if he were taking this too fast, but he didn't complain or show regret and doubt in his actions since she had not voiced against it more so she gave into the flow.

For a moment he caught himself looking at her lips, he slightly bit his lip as the urge began to surge through him. 'I can't rush it, I must wait till I can tell this is what she wants. Though this is murder on me, I want to pull her in so bad. I hate to fight myself but I have to stay true and calm if this is to work. I want to be with her, though I shall stay resilient till I know for a fact to take her in and embrace her.' He fought with himself in his head, the inner turmoil was brutal but his conscious was clear he was ultimately happy he was just able to hold her hand or put his head to hers. He was completely enamored with her to the point he was willing to wait for her.

Guest Meokka

She moved her legs skating with him. Every now and then she'd tighten her grip on his hand and suddenly hold her breath. It was strange being balanced like that. "It's like floating but not." She was nervous but eventually got the hang of it. "I think I got it Sen-kun." She skated closer to him enjoying the warmth he gave off. She looked down at their hands and felt her face redden at it. She'd blame the cold. That was allowed right? "Um, I have my forge on this floor. I really liked it when you came in and visited that one day. Did you want to go heat up by the forge? It's a bit of a walk but we could warm up by the forge." She felt her heart pounding in her ears. Maybe she should just ask to make it official? No! One more date. If they could handle each other for one more date. She'd call him her boyfriend. She seemed hell bent on that even if she just wanted to press her lips against his to share a bit of warmth. Her face became a darker red thinking about that. "You're really strong Sen." she said in almost a whisper. "I want us to have more days like this." She was careful, she didn't want it to come off like she was clinging. 

Ssendom kept his pace to a comfortable speed for Meokka to enjoy but also be challenged enough to keep focus. "Yeah, it is like floating. Let the ice lead you, but not steer you. Feel it as if you were moving yourself, and it'll help you do it." He continued to explain. "Very nice Meo-chan, you really are giving it." His blush seemed to die down as he became more comfortable and relaxed with his hand holding onto hers he places his head into her hair, smelling the beautiful fragrance that was in it. "If you'd like to go to your forge, I haven't the slightest issue with it. Whatever you please Princess." His heart slowed down to a calm pace as he could feel hers pounding. He slowly let go of her hand and wrapped his arms around her as they reached the center of the icy lake, he changed the motion from moving in a direction to spinning in a perfect circle. "You are too, you've been giving me the strength to stay strong Meokka." He replied in whisper at the same time complimenting her. "I want everyday to be this peaceful, I hope you do too." He didn't care if he was careful or she was anymore, he wanted to be closer to her than anything else. It didn't matter to him if he was clingy or too close, he wanted to hold her tight and close as they stopped spinning standing there in peaceful silence his eyes closed during all of this.

Guest Meokka

With all the twirling and spinning she was surprised she herself calmed down. She carefully moved back on his feet and leaned against him as a counter weight. She smiled hearing him say those things. She really felt she could trust his drive, and resolve. "I um.....I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend. If you'll have me." she was a bit shy about it. She never thought she'd be so lucky to have someone she could depend on, and someone who could also in turn rely on her. It was a nice feeling. She gave Sen a tight squeeze. 

While they were standing there motionless. He pulled away for a second and placed his face close to hers, "Yeah... I wouldn't mind it... In fact, that's what I want." He leaned down a bit and sweeped off her feet just as he had before then began skating toward the way back to town, "Lets go back to the forge, I don't want you to get a cold, Princess." He paused for a moment before saying princess as the word brought a smile unlike any other. For once he found something that made him happy outside of hunting and slaying monsters, he finally had something he wanted to protect more than anything else. As he reached the edge of the icy lake and began to walk on the snow, "I don't think we should leave anything view-able by any bystanders at this current moment. What do you think?" He asked her, his heart pounding harder than any other moment he has faced inside this game. Even the times he stared death in the face, nothing compared to what he felt at the moment when he spent time with her.

Guest Meokka

She blushed a little. He seemed to understand how she thought. She wasn't the type of person to enjoy other people watching her, not that there seemed to be anyone around today. "Um, it's, that way." she pointed. She then realized Sen knew where it was already. After all he visited her that day. She cleared her throat nervously. "Um, I'll try crafting when we get back. Maybe we can....Sit by the forge and warm up with hot coco?" she wasn't sure he liked that sort of drink. "Are you a fan of sweets?" she asked a bit curious. Now her more curious nature would start to rear it's head. She was usually curious about people, but she tried to tread lightly with it. "I....Want to know more about you." She said blushing greatly. She wanted to make Sen happy. She wasn't use to being in love with a person, but she understood people did things for people. She wanted to anyway. Wanted to learn what things he enjoyed and how to change a bad day into a good day if he ever had one. She'd enjoy the day he'd give a gentle sigh as he's relaxed. She looked forward to that.

(Doing crafting before midnight)

Ssendom continued to walk his arms were layered in goosebumps from a mix of the cold and his nervousness with her, but he continued to walk with a smile that seemed to scream that he had fallen in love. He listened to her and after she took quieted down, "What ever you please. And yeah, I would enjoy a hot coco. And I do enjoy sweets, but I don't actively pursue them." He answers, his blush grew as she mentioned that she wanted to learn more about him. "I would love to answer any question you have. But to be truthful I listen far more than I talk, so don't you try to not tell me anything of you. You're the only thing that surges through my mind, it's kinda been that way since that picnic date I won't lie." He confesses to her.

During their conversation he reached the building that was her forge and opened it with his hand that held her, he could immediately feel people looking at them already due to the way he was carrying her. He could hear people whispering and one rang loud within him causing him to smile beyond anything he had done so far, "Wow, those two make such an adorable couple. It's rare to find love in this game, and they've done it." It was faint but he could surely hear it. He looked over to her as he closed the door behind himself to see how she would react to hearing people in the town as they talked and walked.

He couldn't stop gazing deep into her glorious and luxurious purple eyes, he slowly pulled his face closer to hers he leaned in closer and closer. He stopped just before his lips reached hers, he didn't want to force it upon her. He chose to let her oblige or pull away from him at this precise moment.

Guest Meokka

"What.....I like?" she had to think about that. It was in her mind rather embarrassing. She wanted people to consider her a soldier type of person. In a way that was her upbringing. So she had to hide as pieces of herself that seemed to clash with it. She'd in time try to tell Sen some of these things. She thought about it pretty hard. "SAO has a database. I don't know if anyone has tried this or not, but, in most MMOs and games there are books. I'm curious if I can find some books on the lore of this place. A personal quest of mine. My pursuit of knowledge." she smiled a bit. 

She overheard people talking about them and quickly looked down blushing. She squeezed Sen's hand a bit. She wasn't use to such things. She was more use to demands and commands. She liked that. The bluntness. This type of chatter she wasn't use to. Even if she liked rumors, she preferred ones of monsters and quests. She didn't want to hear them anymore and was glad to be inside her shop. She looked up at Sen. His eyes calmed her. She looked away after he moved close and turned the sign around in the shop. To closed.She then looked back to him and tilted her own head up and closed her eyes. She wondered what this would be like in SAO. She moved her arms around his neck as she leaned up to press her lips against his. 

The world seemed to stop turning. This was above all things.

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and spun around putting her back to the wall, she was tall enough it didn't strain him to bend down to kiss her. He lightly pulled her arm down to interlock his hand with hers, he held the kiss for a small while showing his strange skill in passionate kissing. As he slowly pulled his lips off hers he placed his forehead on hers, his head was spinning he was completely mesmerized in the moment he couldn't get his thoughts off her. He couldn't open his eyes, he was completely in trance by her. 'I don't want this moment to ever end.' He thought to himself as he placed his hand under her raising her where her head was above him but her back still to the wall, he slowly dropped her down just a little bit so he could lock his lips with her again. 'I am completely hers as of now.'