[PP-F-4] Second Date near Frostbite Lake (Meokka and Ssendom)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

She gasped from the quick turn and pin.She wasn't frightened. Her lips were met with his again and she used her free hand to pull him closer to kiss him again only sensually instead of shyly this time. A sigh with slight ache for another escaped her lips. She was a little surprised he could draw out such a sound from her. She kept her eyes closed listening to his words. Words she thought seemed angelic. She smiled at the kiss on her forehead. Meokka then kissed him lightly on the jaw and nuzzled against him. "Why don't you get the hot coco. I'm going to try and make your armor. After that, we can spend the night here......Sleeping." she quickly added turning red. 

(PS got a 11 but I had a craft +1 so guess who got his armor! I just have to wait for it to get approved. The dice canon this XD)

He placed her down on the ground and took a second to catch his breath from the long winded kissing session. "Yeah I'll go get the hot cocoa. Make sure not to burn yourself though." He says as he pecks her nose with a quick kiss and walks towards the kitchen in the building. While alone in there his face becomes completely red over what just happened, "That was so sudden, she was so radiant at that moment I just couldn't hold myself back. I am incredibly happy she chose to be with me." He whispers to himself while the water boils. His mind became clouded of the heated moment that just transpired, he began to prepare the hot cocoa by putting a pot of milk in the middle of the boiling water. "I hope she likes the gift I'm thinking of getting her." he continues to whisper hoping she couldn't hear the surprise he was planning for her.

Guest Meokka

She was busy trying to craft. It was failure upon failure. It drove her mad. She took her time. She was out of materials even if she could continue. Well almost. She had one material left. She struggled at first but finally crafted what she thought looked like the correct armor he described. She waited for now though unsure. She'd check it over and test it before she would give it to him. Until then she hid it. She stretched. "No way I'd burn myself." she whispered to herself pleased. She brought her fingers to her lips and stood there a moment. She thought it all surreal. She gave a pleased sigh.

She moved the sofa a bit closer to the forge using her HUD. She let the fire continue. She moved her hands forward warming her hands. She licked her lips lightly. She couldn't get him out of her head.

He mixed in the cocoa to the milk and stirred it around till it got to a nice hot temperature. He took the pot out of the boiling water and lugged the larger pot of boiling water by the handles and poured it outside so noone would burn themselves. He let it cool off a little bit then poured them equally into two cups for them to drink out of, "I honestly never want this night to end. I can't think about talking to anyone else at the moment, let alone not being with her. I want to sit next to her and spent this night together." He felt the dampness of his shirt from the snowballs that hit him and decided to take it off. "I know this'll be awkward but this shirt is very cold now." He pulled off the scarf and gloves and folded them all and hung them to dry. He grabbed both cups and walked into the other room with a massive blush across his face expecting some sort of reaction from her, as he entered the room "Our cocoa is ready Meo-chan." he attempted to keep his voice calm but it was easy to realize he was completely embarrassed.

Guest Meokka

"I set the......The......Thing. Closer to.......The thing I work on. Um." She just stared at him. "Sssssoo...Why's your shirt off?" she couldn't put two and two together. She remembered an american friend trying to explain his coined phrased of 'ladies', and thought maybe this applied? She was still trying to think of a lagitament reason why his shirt was off. She then saw water drip from it. "Oh." She got up and put up a line in the room. "It'll be warm enough in here set it up here." She turned and stared at him for a minute and looked away a moment. She then looked back and kissed him on the jaw line and took the clothes on his arm. She pinned it up and then moved to sit on the sofa.

He handed her his overly damp cloth, "My apologies about the clothes. I didn't know what else to do, and I don't know if you can get a cold in this game or not... But I don't intend to find out." He explains to her trying to cover up the embarrassment that he was feeling. She went to sit on the sofa, so he decided to follow suit he sat somewhat close to her then handed her the cocoa he made. He brings his up to his lips and blows on the drink before taking a sip, "I'm glad we did this. I've never felt so at peace as I do now." He drops his hand placing it ontop of hers with a smile stretched across his face, "Thank you Meo-chan... for giving this world meaning to me beyond hunting. Whatever you want, I am at your beck and call." He confides to her as he rests his cold head upon her shoulder.

Guest Meokka

She took one of the cups. She nodded. "I'm the same Sen-kun. If you ever need anything just send me a message. She sipped the coco. It warmed her pretty quickly. She moved and carefully leaned against him. "Where is the place you stay Sen-Kun?" she was curious. He better not say outside that was for sure. She was safe and comfortable. "This is the safest I've felt since I've been here. I can't feel any safer." she looked up at him then at her back at her drink sipping it. 

Ssendom shifted a very slim bit when she asked him where his took residence, he kept his hand on hers and placed the drink drink on the table that was barely in reach. He placed his other hand on her head and stroked her hair, "I dont stay anywhere, I tend to sleep outside of towns and in the fields so I can get right back to hunting to be fully honest." He explains to her. He continued to stroke her hair to make her as comfortable as possible, "I am happy to make you safe, and I will strive to keep you safe even if it takes me last breath. I will see to it you escape this death game my Princess." He promises her as he leans his head down to kiss her head.

Guest Meokka

Her shoulders crept upwards as he said that. She looked at him. "You will sleep here from now on. When we can afford a house we'll move there, but for now, you will stay in the safety of this forge." she put her drink next to his and hugged him tightly. "I know what's it like. To sleep outside. It's okay when it's intentional, but not when it isn't. After your long hard days. Please come home, here, to me. Promise? I won't sleep until you come home got it." she didn't want him outside, where he could get killed, or stepped on. This way he wouldn't be cold either. She got up and went to the armor she crafted. She pulled it down in the sheet and went over to him. She placed it on his lap. "It's ready." she'd never let anything hurt him, and she knew this would help. "I'll do everything I can. So please stay with me." she begged.

She wasn't even sure why she begged when it was such a simple argument. Though she was afraid he'd say no for whatever reason. Clearly something happened to her before. When she didn't have a home. She felt a bit lost on what to do and quickly bowed to him. It was all she could do as she continued to beg him to stay.

What you got.

He looked at her as she begged him to stay, his eyes stayed wide open while she asked that of him. Before he could answer her she got up and retrieved a surprise, she placed it on his map the entire thing was there from the helmet down to the greaves and gauntlets as well. He was awe struck by all of this, he dropped his HUD and immediately put the armor there. Before Meokka could say anything he reached out and grabbed her hand pulling her where she sat upon his lap making their faces stare at each other, "What ever you want Princess, I will come here to you if that is what you want." He placed his lips on her's, he couldn't resist any longer, after she asked him to stay with her and she gave him his armor he caved he needed her comfort this very moment.

After a moment he let go the kiss and placed his forehead on hers, "I should mention something. I have obtained my very own shop, but you may not like where it Meo-chan." He confessed, he was ready to confide in her about it. "But before I say that, I have to say. The armor is beyond perfect, I am so happy I came to you to have it made. If there is anything you want me to get for you don't hesitate to come ask me, I will get it for you at a moments notice." He mentions to her as he clears his throat, "My shop is on the 9th floor in the town of PKer's known as the Azure Phoenix Grill. I am officially a chef, do you mind if I take the time to make you something to eat love?" He asked her inquisitively after mentioning the semi-bad news of the location of his restaurant.

+Armor of the Dreaded Legion

Guest Meokka

She was pulled to his lap and into another kiss. This was getting more comfortable and more natural, and yet her stomach still knotted with butterflies. She was pleased he accepted, and how to bow her head blushing at the compliments. Though when he warned her about the location of his shop her head perked up. She was confused. Why on earth would she be worried? Everyplace was safe. Then he explained where it was. She placed a hand over her mouth and starred at him with wide purple eyes. Why on earth would he open shop in a dangerous area?! She shook her head once a bit fearful for him, and then he continued speaking. About cooking for her. She let that sink in. Then she nodded understanding.

"You'll help feed those who can not enter a town. That's noble of you. Please be careful though my general." she hugged him and then softly nodded. "I'd love it if you cooked for us." she whispered gently to him. "Thanks for telling me that you're staying with me, or I'm not sure how I'd take knowing you worked in such a dangerous place. Until we can afford a home, I can not move my shop to the 9th floor. Once I have the funds, I will." she was pretty determined now. She'd craft with all her might. "I don't have much in the fridge. Some days I just don't eat. I don't like eating alone, and I will only do it for the buffs. If you cooked for me, I'd eat though." she gave him a light smile.

He lifted her and placed her gently on the couch, "Thank you for understanding about the shop. I promise I'll always come to you before sleep now Meo-chan. Now wait there," he gently poked her nose, "Let me make you some food then, you shall not go without eating any longer." He got up and walked to the kitchen to prepare food for them.

As he entered the kitchen he opened the fridge to find there was some leaves, taco meat, and cheese only and there wasn't that much of it. But enough for a classic meal of tacos for the two of them. He kicks up the stove head then pours the meat in, he looks around for some spices and comes across simple salt and pepper plus some taco seasoning that had been left by the previous owner of not too long ago. He sprinkles some of the spices and seasonings on it to flavor it up. While it simmers, he sprinkles cheese throughout it allowing it to melt and sink in. He grabs some taco shells that were left over as well, "Why would someone have this if they weren't a restaurant owner... This was a forge, musta been why he decided not to keep it. I am glad my Meo-chan got it though." He tested the shells and found that they were still good, he set them up after placed the heated taco meat with melted cheese inside 3 taco shells for her and topped them with lettuce leaves, nothing fancy but it was better than nothing. He prepared his three on a different plat he then went straight to cleaning everything. He made the kitchen look spotless as if nothing had ever been there before, then walks out with the food, "Sorry to make you wait, you hungry?" He asks with a grin that went from ear to ear.

Guest Meokka

She picked up the sofa cushions and placed them on the floor. She grabbed more cushions and placed those on the floor as well. "Pillows......" She hurried and grabbed whatever was pillow like though most were for seats, or cushions from the backs of chairs. There was a rock in her stomach as she stared at the makeshift bed on the floor. It was almost like being poor. This was not her home. Not an actual home. It chilled her even though she was in front of a forge. How could she ask him to stay here. It wasn't good enough. She felt very discouraged and her shoulders dropped. She looked over at Sen with destress and quickly shoved it to the back of her mind, and put on a brave face. 

Ssendom looked over what Meokka did and smiled happily. He sat upon the ground next to her, "This is for you Meo-chan, and this is a quaint bed for us to sleep in." His smile didn't dissipate, it was almost radiant at this point. The make shift bed made him happier to look and was exited to sleep on since what he mostly slept on was grass, rock, and the occasional sand when he went to the 5th floor. More so he was happy that he would be near Meokka again like how they were at the picnic on the second floor. He smiled when he placed the food infront of her, "I don't know if you're in the mood for it, but I made taco's just like back in he real world. I hope you enjoy!" His smile could show his embarrassment, he wanted her to enjoy the nicest dinner she could in the game, but this was all he could muster up for her. It was obvious he was too happy about this moment that it seemed as if they weren't in the game for a moment but on a real dinner date together, it was finally settling in, he had some that was his that he wanted to be with for the rest of his time. "Itadakimatsu" He ceremoniously said before picking up his first taco and biting into it. After swallowing his bite, "So what's on your mind Meo-chan, talk to me." He chuckled when he said, his curiosity was overflowing he wanted to hear her voice so bad.

Guest Meokka

SHe stared not sure what it was. She took it gingerly and looked at it. It then clicked. She had these a few times at the orphanage. It was rare but did happen! "This is a taco right? Itadakimatsu." she repeated with him. She smiled feeling rather elated holding the food item. "Domo Sen-kun." she smiled gently as she marveled it. She took a bite and smiled. The cheese was nice, and the lettuce. It tasted so good. She wasn't use to the cooking system in SAO so she had been making failed dishes and eating them. She felt better when Sen-kun called it quaint. "I'm happy. I was worried sleeping on a floor like this wouldn't be good enough. Thank you." she took more bites finishing it. "This is really good. Whenever I try to make something it seems to automatically fail. I'm a far better blacksmith." she admitted. "I look forward to your meals on dates from now on." She turned to him and smiled. After she was done eating and saw he had also finished she hugged him. She felt as if he really understood her. Sen turned a bad memory into making a very good one. "I love you." she hugged him tightly. 

She seemed a slight bit confused then thanked him after saying Itadakimatsu with him. "Ieie (No no), It was nothing my dear Meo-chan." She seemed to really enjoy the food and that made him smile dearly. She thanked him again about calling the bed quaint, "Well it's far better than sleeping on a rock or the grassy knoll. I would prefer laying in this bed next to you than sleeping on a cold or hot rock in the wilderness any day Meo-chan." He smiled at her comment. "Yeah, I thought about it, I thought I would want to be a blacksmith. But I find in my mind using the items the weapons is far more enjoyable than crafting them. But something about food, it's a completely different challenge, I like it." He chuckled for a second, "I agree fully that you're an excellent blacksmith." He went one farther to complement her instead of agreeing she was a better blacksmith, after which he nodded, "I will make all our meals, and your bento's for the days too." He looked at her and smiled as he finished his taco at the same time as she did.

She slid forward and hugged him as tight as she could, "I love you." Was all he heard from her beautiful voice, his eyes widened as he heard it. He put the plates on the table, then gently pulled her up a bit and laid his head on the pillow, he held her close while they laid there.

He smiled at her not a moment later, "I love you too Meo-chan." He nuzzled his head into her hair, breathing in the fragrance of it. He was more content in this position than he had when on the picnic, his mind began to wander thinking of her the whole way as his mind slowly began to snooze his way to sleep all the while holding her close to him.

Guest Meokka

She blushed a bit unable to handle all the compliments. She wanted to make anything for him. "I love bento meals. I thought I wouldn't see one again. Everyone I seem to meet don't seem to know the art of bentos. I look forward to my boxed cute lunches." She froze a bit. She said 'cute'. "Er.....uh." it slipped. She had a soft spot for cute things, and cutesy bentos was up there on the list of cute things. She sort of wished he had ignored her a bit. It was hard to be a cold warrior, protecting people when she liked strange things. Though maybe. Sen would be that person. That one person who could figure her out. She had no need of pillows as she now rested against his bare chest. It was warm, and she could hear his heart beat. The most musical sound she had heard. It lulled her to sleep. She felt beyond relaxed and at peace. She placed her hand in his, and didn't take long to fall asleep. He loved her too. That's all she needed. She finally felt whole, and for tonight she didn't have nightmares. Tonight was the first night she wanted to wake up, still inside SAO. To be with Sen-kun.

FIN

Rewards

-----------------------------

1sp each

200 col each

Meokka gained 1 Boyfriend

Ssendom gained 1 Girlfriend