How do you get things approved..?

So I've got an RP and a thing of loot I need approved before I can really do much else. It's been sitting there for almost 12 hours, I've contacted GM and another admin (Ik the GM has been online since I contacted her, idk about the admin) and I didn't get anything.. am I supposed to just start messaging staff randomly until someone says "Yep, you're good"...? I mean as It is I feel like I'm bothering the staff with little crap, but even though it's little it's kind aholding me back here.. what do I do? >.<

The correct way to do it, if you haven't already, would be to create a Loot's and Crafts thread. This will be where you post any loot that needs approval and any crafts you make should you partake in a profession. You can create said page in the sub forum of Journals titled Evaluations. Afterwards link the post to that craft or loot (the loot or craft post also needs to have the roll linked to that direct post, as it makes it easier for staff to verify your roll and approve your items.) and wait for a GM/PST to approve your craft or item. 

Side Note: Try to allow up to 24 hours before PMing a GM/PST regarding craft and loot approvals. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to PM me. 

Hope this helps!

-Oikawa