[PP-F6] Huntin' N Dikkin' Off (Lowenthal)

Ssendom teleported to the sixth floor for the first time since joining this game. "You know, every single time I go places. It never ends up being this place. And it's a freakin' jungle of course. Why didn't I read my Information Broker's information before coming here." He sighs irritant about the scenario. "Well I told myself I would explore every floor eventually, guess it's time to roam the jungle. Atleast the sky is.... Freakin' unseeable." He sighs again and begins walking toward the edge of town. Just as he gets there he decides to drop down his menu HUD and double check on his gear, stats, and for possibly any private messages. When he notices he had no new messages and everything was in line he put the menu HUD away and took in a nice deep breath, "I could probably take the time to farm my Meo-chan some materials. I haven't really decided to progress on my skills just yet." After mentioning Meokka's name a smile forms on his face as he stands for a little while thinking of their date together.

Lowenthal teleported himself to the sixth floor. There, he almost ran into another person. "Oh hey, sorry about that. Oh hey." He said, recognizing the man he nearly ran into. "You're, Ssendom?" He said, racking his brain for a name. Hopefully he got it right. "We've met before, right? Floor one?" Lowenthal asked, recognizing him further as he turned around.

Ssendom turned to the man that just approached him, "Oh sorry about that, I was deep in thought." He apologized to him, "And yeah it's Ssendom, and you're right we met upon the first floor in a pub with Jomei. You had to depart because of female issues I think it was." He attempted to recall, he shrugged lightly at the entire thought then stuck his hand out for an appropriate handshake, "Good to see you again, what brings you up here to the 6th floor then?" He asks curiously as he looks over Lowenthal on his equipment which he hadn't done the time before.

Alucard has not been past floor five and so he decides to head to floor six but not before stopping at a information broker and learning what he could, which floor six is jungle based region mainly filled with female warrior Npc. Once Alucard reaches the teleporter, he takes a deep breath and shouts

"WARP FLOOR SIX" 

As Alucard steps forward out the teleporter, He sees Lownethal and Ssendom. "Hey strangers! Its been awhile gentlemen" Alucard says with a toothy grin. Alucard is clad in a deep blue chest plate and and trident to start his armor set. "What brings you two to this floor?

Lowenthal turned to see Alucard, now standing there. "Man, can I ever shake you?" Lowenthal said, jokingly. "I bet you came here because you heard of a floor full of NPC women. I don't think anything are datable though." Lowenthal said, chuckling. "I actually came up here, to reminisce a small bit." Lowenthal said, remembering his fight with his darker half from the Gemini quest. "But hey, we could do something now that we have a small party. If you all are up for it?" Lowenthal said, shrugging his shoulders, the humidity making his hair poof out more then normally.

Ssendom stretched, "Hey there Alucard. And yeah, a small party we can go ahead and group for a bit. And I would have to agree easily, you can't get them." He chuckles, "Thank god I don't have to worry about women issues." He slightly gloats. He drops his HUD menu and brings up the map, looking around the map while referring to the information broker's book and the top priority farming spots. "Apparently the Gorilla's are a good zone for farming materials. The spawning zone isn't too far from here, we could get to them quickly and get straight into hunting. And not like hunting is hard anyways." He quickly withdraws his Dusk Reaver from it's scabbard, "What do you say guys?" He grins exuding his eagerness and excitement to unleash some havoc.

"I didn't come to hit on NPC Dillon. I came here to explore this floor." Alucard gives Lowenthal a set of piercing eyes. "Okay I could party up, less chance we would be killed." Alucard says blankly. "Speaking of girls, have you two found that special someone to help ease to tenseness of this VR based hellhole?" says Alucard with the sense of loneliness. After a few minutes, Alucard laughs as he draws his trident "by the way Sen how do you like the upgrades since we last seen each other?" Alucard is beaming with pride. 

Lowenthal thought about fighting Gorillas. He had no issue killing the boars on floor 1, or some of the monsters on the other floors. But rarely did he actually see an enemy that looked like it's real life counterpart. "Alright, why not. I'm game." He said, following Ssendom. "And I don't have women problems. At least not anymore." Lowenthal said, his hands in his pockets.

Ssendom slid his sword back into it's Scabbard, "Very nice Alucard, I can see you've been taking vantage of your equipment situation. I got another mob drop," he points to his necklace, "And got my sword made by Oikawa and recently fought Core Hounds with it no less." He gloats for a second. He adjusts his shoulder strap to get his Scabbard to sit more comfortably, "Anyways, I have a better reason to stay alive now more than ever. If that answers your question Alucard." He hinted at question with a vague-like remark. He bushes some brush outa the way and there stood a Gorilla not to far away from them. "Lets do this."

ID: 19713

BD: 2 + 2 = 4 (miss)

MD: 2 = (miss)

He smirked with a devilish smile then charged forward bringing out his sword, as he reached the Gorilla it barely caught the movement noise in time. In shock of the ensuing blade it fell down quickly at the size of the blade, ironically causing Ssendom to miss the attack. "Didn't think a surprise attack would be THAT surprising." He jokes immediately followed with laughing.

ID: 19720

BD: 3+1=4 (miss)

Lowenthal followed suit, but he was not used to fighting on this floor entirely. Lowenthal got got on a branch, and tripped. Using his <Athletics> skill Lowenthal went into a roll and landed back on his feet. "Damn, I normally don't miss the first strike." Lowenthal cursed. "Alucard! You're giving me bad luck!" Lowenthal shouted to his friend.

BD: 1 (Critical miss, cannot hit regardless of anything))

MD:  2 (Miss)

Ssendom seemed to find the fact that the surprise of the gorilla and it falling down seemed to be funnier than he expected. He managed to keep his composure after a second too late as the gorilla seemed to get some distance between the two of them after his teamate missed. "We're gonna need to officially start trying as of now huh Lowen?" He chuckled as he dropped his blade on his shoulder. He turned around to try and find Alucard but couldn't see him anywhere near, "I wonder where he went, wasn't he just behind us?" He asked Lowenthal with a curious tone then shrugged, "Don't matter now, I am ready to sink my blade into that gorilla already." He grinned menacingly, he had failed to notice the gorilla flail about in fear earlier to try strike at Ssendom to get him away but completely failed so it decided to get some distance away from them.

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42

Gorilla 21/21

ID: 20126

BD: 1 (Crit Fail)

Alucard stands backs to watch Sen and Lowenthal. After awhile of studying the battle tactics of the creature. Alucard rushes past Sen and Lowenthal to strike the gorilla, but manages to hit nothing but air as the gorilla jumps back and beat on its chest as it was laughing at Alucard. "Gah, not this again! Last time it was boars and now primates!" Alucard says angrily.

ID: 20158

BD: 1 (Crit Fail)

Lowenthal nodded at Ssendom as he went to attack. But before he could, Alucard came crashing in, waving his spear like a madman. Alucard missed with his swing, and lowenthal was thrown off of his balance. As lowenthal was in mid attack, he missed his attack. "Dammit Alu! Watch where you're going!" Lowenthel cursed at him, rubbing the back of his neck.

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42

Gorilla 21/21

ID: 20245

BD: 4 + 2 = 6 (Hit)

MD: 2

Ssendom charged at the Gorilla as everyone had failed to hit it, it wasn't to the point that it was highly evasive only mistakes were made. Ssendom gripped his sword, "Not missing this time." He rushed up to the Gorilla and waited till it moved. As it side stepped he ripped his blade wide in the direction the Gorilla evaded to, it lifted it's arm to attempt to get an advantageous punch but the force of the blade lifted the gorilla to which he threw it toward Lowenthal and Alucard, "BOTTOM'S UP!" He shouted at them as the Gorilla uncontrollably.

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42

Alucard 23/23

Gorilla 14/21

ID: 20299

BD: 9 6dmg

Lowenthal collected his footing, and attacked the Gorilla. Lowenthal's kunai hit it's mark and stabbed the Gorilla in the center of it's back. The gorilla roared, and spun, throwing Lowenthal aside. Lowenthal slid a few feet, and wiped his brow. "Was this floor always so humid?" He asked allowed, readying himself again.

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42

Alucard 23/23

Gorilla 8/21

ID: 20310

BD: 8 + 1 = 9 (3 dmg) (+1 bleed)

Alucard yells at Lowenthal. "Don't blame me for your missed attacks, Let me show how its done, my friend." Alucard lunges forwards at the gorilla, He draws back his trident and hit the gorilla in the chest. Once it connects, Alucard swipes the trident in downward till the disengages from the torso of the gorilla. "Don't let other be the cause of your downfall." Alucard smirks as he leaps backwards to create a gap between him and the gorilla. 

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42

Alucard 23/23

Gorilla 5/21

ID: 20413

BD: 4 + 2 = 6 (Hit)

LD: 14 (+110 Col)

MD: 8

Ssendom leaped up in the air high his blade glowing a bright black as he dropped it onto the gorilla with full might. "Repentance!" He shouted as the creature exploded. He swung his blade in an upwards arc to drop it on his shoulder. Just as he was about to open his mouth a fist collided with his back, and since he didn't have his feet set it forced him to stumble a bit and turn to look at the two now Silverback Gorilla's had aggro'd when the first gorilla died. "Looks like this farming session is going to be load of fun!" He said with glee and placed his sword in a defensive position. "You two focus on the Left one, I'll take the right one. We need to focus one down while the other stays distracted." He coordinates them as he walks slowly to the right to drag their attention but isolating the left one for them.

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42

Alucard 23/23

Right Gorilla 21/21

Left Gorilla 21/21

Both do 3 DMG

ID: 20422

BD: 2 (Miss)

"Okay, You can count on us Sen!" yells Alucard as he rushes the left gorilla. "Dillon, flank it i will try to focus its aggro." Alucard hollers towards Lowenthal. Alucard closes the gap, he thrusts his trident at the gorilla, but the gorilla swats his weapon into ground, stopping Alucard dead in his tracks. "Now that hurt." says Alucard faintly not taking his eyes off of the primate. 

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42

Alucard 23/23

Right Gorilla 21/21

Left Gorilla 21/21

Both do 3 DMG

ID: 20429

BD: 9 6dmg

MD: 3 (miss)

Lowenthal wasted no time in drawing the aggro of the left gorilla. He threw his kunai at it, and hit it in it' shoulder. He rushed at the Gorilla and ducked as it tried to grab him. Lowenthal grabbed his kunai, and drove it deeper, then removed it. And spinning around to the other side of it. "Alright then, Alucard. At least 'try' to hit this one. Okay?" He said, laughing at Alucard's misfortunes. Perhaps Alucard needed a different weapon, like a sword and shield? Lowenthal would bring it up after the fight.

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42

Alucard 23/23

Right Gorilla 21/21

Left Gorilla 15/21

Both do 3 DMG

ID: 20389

BD: 7 + 2 = 9 (Hit)

MD: 6 (hit)

The Gorilla charged at Ssendom since it's ally was standing outside it's vision, it's rage towards the man it went to attack was great after watching it's brethren die. It threw it's fist into the shoulder of Ssendom, which just made the helmet of Ssendom shift as he looked right at the Gorilla's face. "Oh is that all? Lets me show you what strength feels like cur!" He slowly rises to a maniacal shout then swings his sword powerfully wide from the right picking the gorilla off the ground and tossing it a distance away. He begins to cackle as the gorilla crashed into the ground then turned to look at the man with nothing but pure fear in it's eyes, Ssendom walks over to the gorilla and then stood over it since it couldn't stand up in pure fear.

Ssendom 38/38 [R Gorrila Hate: 1

Lowenthal 42/42 [L Gorilla Hate: 1]

Alucard 23/23 [L Gorilla Hate: 0]

Right Gorilla 14/21

Left Gorilla 15/21

Both do 3 DMG