[PP-F6] Huntin' N Dikkin' Off (Lowenthal)

ID: 20509

BD: 1 (Crit fail)

Alucard runs up the gorilla and thrusts his trident forward, but Alucard's right foot was caught on a tree root and he manages to fall face first on ground. Alucard hits the ground and slides a foot or two. "Gods damn it! Stupid trees!" Alucard says as he gets his foot loose. Alucard stands up and looks around hoping either of his friends seen what just happened. 

Ssendom 38/38 [R Gorrila Hate: 1

Lowenthal 42/42 [L Gorilla Hate: 1]

Alucard 23/23 [L Gorilla Hate: 0]

Right Gorilla 14/21

Left Gorilla 15/21

Both do 3 DMG

D: 20500

BD: 3+1=4(miss)

MD: 4

Lowenthal swung at the gorilla, his kunai finding a thick patch of skin. His kunai bounced off, and the gorilla swung at him. Lowenthal used his momentum, to leap back and avoid it's swing. "Whoo, too close for comfort." Lowenthal said, regaining his posture. He stood there, and awaited for Alucard to most likely miss again. At least before Lowenthal attacked again.

Ssendom 38/38 [R Gorrila Hate: 1

Right Gorilla 14/21

Left Gorilla 15/21

Both do 3 DMG

ID: 20662

BD: 6 + 2 = 8 (Hit)

MD: 6 (Hit)

The gorilla threw it's fist out as hard as it could as it attempted to step up while Ssendom slammed his sword into the gorilla to try and pin it down. After the collision of the two strikes against each other it seemed as though Ssendom merely overpowered the gorilla and kept it pinned on the ground, "Ha! You thought you were strong enough to strike me down? You thought you were strong enough to win!? You're just a worthless Gorilla!" He cackled while he insulted it, completely forgetting that Alucard and Lowenthal were near to see how he truly acted. His voice was eerily dark as he shouted at it, it was completely menacing and terrifying for the Gorilla. It fought as hard as it could to try and pull the blade out but Ssendom continued to completely dominate the gorilla in the strength match.

Ssendom 38/38 [R Gorrila Hate: 2]

Right Gorilla 7/21

Left Gorilla 15/21

Both do 3 DMG

((due to the dice roller and my anger issues, I, Alucard66, forfeit all rewards in this thread, and backs out.))

Alucard takes a moment to realize that he is in way over his head. "Guys, I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore." Alucard takes a few steps back. Alucard knows it wasn't like him to run from a fight, but he has something to live for. "I'm really sorry Sen and Lowenthal. I have to fall back and regain my wits. Please don't be ashamed of me." Alucard says as he starts to shake. 

End combat for Alucard. Alucard returns to town and uses the teleporter to return to his shop on the first floor. 

ID: 20736

BD: 6+1=7 5dmg

MD: 5-2=3(miss)

Lowenthal ducked in and stabbed the sapien in between it's shoulder blades. "Dammit Alucard! Get back and here!" He said, as Alucard had already left. "Useless! Every damn time!" Lowenthal cursed as the Gorilla threw him off. Lowenthal saw the monkey swing and ducked under it's speratic overhand swing. "Can't believe he just left us here! NOt that we're gonna have a problem. But he left us here!?" Lowenthal said, his anger showing clearly.

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42 

Alucard 23/23 [Has Left the Fray

Right Gorilla 7/21

Left Gorilla 10/21

Both do 3 DMG

ID: 20740

BD: 7 + 2 = 9 (Hit)

LD: 18 (21 x 5 = 110 Col, One Material Obtained)

Ssendom yanked the blade out of the gorilla just to stab it again as violently as before causing it to explode into a bunch of data particles, afterwards he turned to his attention to only see Lowenthal and the Gorilla. Ssendom had been completely in the zone on killing his gorilla that he didn't even notice Alucard leave or anything. Then Ssendom ran over to Lowenthal to assist him, "Where the hell did Alucard even go? I was too focused on the gorilla I was more surprised to see it still alive since it was a two on one." He looked around and affirmed that Alucard had truly abandoned the battle.

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42 

Right Gorilla

Left Gorilla 10/21

Both do 3 DMG

ID: 20787

BD:6+1=7(hit) 5dmg

MD: 2-1=1 (miss)

Lowenthal shrugged as he slashed the Gorilla across the face, causing it to go to the side and crash into a tree. "I've got no [censored] clue. Twat just up and left." Lowenthal said, still angry that his 'friend' would just up and leave in a battle. He knew Alucard wasn't the best fight, but it came with practice. And you couldn't just leave like that, it was un-cool. Lowenthal rubbed the back of his head. "Damn, Really was hoping for a few materials." he said, chuckling. "But here you are getting all the kills." He said.

Ssendom 38/38

Lowenthal 42/42 

Right Gorilla

Left Gorilla 5/21

ID: 20797

BD: 7 + 2 = 9 (Hit)

LD: 17 (One Material, 110 Col)

Ssendom made a face of pure annoyance and anger, "Well... Then I guess I won't be hunting with that son of a censored anymore then." He said with a twinge of anger as he slammed his sword into the beast so hard it immediately exploded before the gorilla could register it had been struck. He flipped his blade then slid it into it's scabbard, immediately he dropped down his item menu and tossed him a bag of materials. "Here, make me a chef's apron. I need it asap, and if I see that Alucard guy again I might just outright kill him. None abandon the hunt." The way he finished his sentence was so eerie, evil, and angry. He turned around and walked back towards town, "I'll talk to you soon Lowenthal, I expect that apron soon." He exclaimed waving him off with a single movement of the hand.

-5 Materials.

Topic Complete

·         Topic Complete (1 SP)

·         1 Page Complete (400 col) [200 to Lowenthal, 200 to Ssendom]

·         Bonus Loot: 330 Col to Ssendom, 3 Materials to Lowenthal (Plus 2 from Ssendom's personal inventory.