[PP-F3] Quality time in the Forest <<Search for the Hoya>> (Ssendom and Meokka)

ID: 21416

BD: 5 + 2 = 7 (Hit)

MD: 7 (Hit)

Ssendom looked over at her and she tried to convince him to stay back for a little bit so they could recoup some of their health. He lifted her hand up to his mouth and pressed it there, "You're right. We should definitely do that, it's the smarter strategic idea." He paused kissing it for a moment then let go of her hand and rushed in without giving her a moment to stop him, "But that aint how I work!" He cackles charging forth at the Minotaur.

Upon reached he jams his sword into the stomach of the beast, pinning it against the wall. He looks up at the Minotaur who slams it's ax into the shoulder of Ssendom, immediately he grinned, "Just like the other time where you were completely useless Minotaur. How about having some of this." He shouted as he slammed his forehead into the Minotaur's snout ripping his blade out at the same time. The Minotaur stumbled then dropped to a knee, "As pathetic as usual." he mocked the beast with that evil grin on his face.

Ssendom 41/49 (-4 +3 [4MIT] = -1)

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: 18/25 (-7)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

21420 7

Her eyes went wide and she turned quickly to look where he ran off to. She took off after him like a shot. Then there it was. She came to an abrupt halt seeing the standing cow. "I'd say you're sleeping on the sofa for this but that's were we sleep anyway you lucky dog." she pulled her lance from her back holster and spun it around. "The situation is too dire for me to even tap you with my lance right now knowing you could take it." she huffed. She placed her lance on her right arm and ran forwards piercing the monitor. She tried to hold the monitor in place. She moved her right hand to the handle of the lance and held it shakily.The Minotaur raised it's arms to strike. Meokka slowly looked up. Then slammed her eyes shut waiting for the blow to come....

Ssendom 42/49 

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: 12/25 (-6)

ID: 214??

LD: 17 (One material found)

MD: 10

The Minotaur roared then bullrushed Ssendom sweeping it's ax in a powerful upwards arc knocking Ssendom back a distance. Afterwards it roared in the air to try and assert it's dominance. Ssendom thuds on the ground on his back, he leans up to get his arm ontop of his knee. A slash mark struck across his face from the strength behind the attack strength. He brushes his wrist on the mark, "Well I am impressed Minotaur, you're not being a worthless cur this time around. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson then." He places his hand on the ground to give him a base to push up off of, that spot just so happened to be a material sticking out of the ground. He yanked it on his way up and placed it in his inventory, "Thank you God's of the Hunt, you bless me yet again."

Ssendom 39/49 [-6 + 4 [4MIT] = -2]

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: 12/25

Guest Meokka

21427 6

"Leave Sen-kun out of this! He already has to deal with me later!" She growled and stabbed the Minitour in the back because it decided to attack Sen for whatever reason. It looked back at her. "I told you to pay attention to me or else you fat cow!" she taunted the thing rather pissed off it seemed to deal so much damage to the armor she put her all into, as well as the fact it was her Sen-kun. "Don't make me say it again, or I'll paralyze you so help me!" She glared at the large beast without a fear in her heart. She wanted to take the brute down and then punch Sen for being so reckless. She cared so much about him it would be out of love that she'd chew him out. Why would he act like that anyway?!

Ssendom 39/49 

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: 6/25 -6

ID: 21428

BD: 1 (Crit Fumble)

MD: 1 (Crit Fumble)

Ssendom blushed for a moment, he almost didn't even want to get up so Meokka could have a moment of triumph. Her stern lecture actually placed fear into the heart of the Minotaur, apparently it was scared of women as well as Ssendom was. It ended up dropping it's battle ax on the ground seemingly petrified of the woman who aimed her spear at it. Ssendom rubbed his nose with his finger pointing out his embarrassment to her, "Why don't you teach him a lesson in my stead Princess!" he said in a completely different tone than the previous one used to mock the Minotaur.

Ssendom 39/49

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: 6/25

Guest Meokka

21429 2

Here armor glowed blue. "Sen-kun, don't princess me! You're in so much trouble running in here like that! Then you go and get knocked down! How do you think I feel right now?!" She turned to the giant cow with an ax. "You....Don't you point that ax at me you stupid program." She glared at it. "You'll either die at my lance or his sword, get use to it." her eyes burned into the creatures framework. Though she could tell it was starting to get rather rambunctious. It was unlikely to be so distracted again, but the same could be said for Meokka.

Ssendom 39/49

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: 6/25

ID: 21430

BD: 7 + 2 = 9 (hit)

LD: 11 (125 Col, One Material Obtained)

Ssendom walked up and jammed his sword into the neck of the Minotaur causing it to explode into data particles, "That's right I'm in trouble-" He stopped and looked at her with a grin, "I guess you'll just have to punish me later huh?" He giggled even with the intent to fluster her. "When we get back you can show me just how much trouble I am in. But we got one more Minotaur left, or we can just ignore it grab our Hoya and go home for my punishment sooner rather than later." He kept the grin as he explained it to her, he was trying to get her mind distracted on thoughts she probably wasn't even expecting. He looked over at the Minotaur then back at her, "It's so weak it isn't even worth it to kill it anymore at this point, I'd rather have quality time with you instead of trying to kill something that isn't any challenge in the first place."

Ssendom 39/49

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: -1/25 - 7

Guest Meokka

21504 17 + 4 = 21 for chest

"I'm a blacksmith,I can't use anything like that against you. It was be disrespectful to my weapons, and well, too painful for you probably. Unless I make some joke weapons. Like a pow hammer. Ever game needs a pow hammer. Stop grinning Sen!" she shouted. She went over and pulls his helmet off and puts it on her head. Then pinches his face cheeks. "Hmph." she then took the helm off and put it back on his head. She went deeper into the cave. She turned and found a room and walked into it. There in the room was a chest. "Hey Sen-kun I found something!" She called back to him. Maybe this was the Hoya they were looking for, or maybe it was something else she wasn't sure.

He couldn't stop grinning and giggling over the jokes he was making, but it seemed all the more funnier that she wasn't exactly getting the point of it. "I can't help it, I'm awaiting my 'Punishment'" He put a weird emphasis on the word punishment. She pinched his cheek making him laugh even harder, after which he followed her through the cave. "Nice find Princess, take all the loot inside there. But watch out for the teeth those mimics can be an annoying son of a gun. I'll walk over and grab the hoya." He kissed her on top of her head then walked over to the room the Hoya sat.

Guest Meokka

21521 Lt 12+4 = 16

150 +2 mats

"Hmph, I've never seen a mimic before. I've never been that unlucky." she went over to the chest and knelt down. She pulled the buns out of her hair, and let her hair down in blue cascades like a waterfall. She kept one pin in her mouth and used the other to try and pick the lock. As she did so her fingernails had a blue glow to them, and the stones on her ring started to pulsate their respective colors. There was a click and Meokka froze. Her azure eyebrows knitted together as she held her breath. She carefully pushed the top open and there was some gold and two mats. "Hm one material for me and one for you." She picked it all up and held half her finding to Sen-kun. "I'm still fair, your taking half of this treasure, don't even try to say no." she huffed a bit.

ID: 21523

BD: 8 + 2 = 10 (Hit)

MD: 6

Ssendom walked back into the room Meokka was in after grabbing the Hoya and offering it to her. "You hold onto this, and if you're absolutely so insistent on me taking half then I shall oblige and not argue about it milady, arigato" He bowed in appreciation to her then placed the Hoya in her hand and the material in his inventory. "We've got some unsettled business with a certain Minotaur standing out there." He waited for her to get battle ready then he charged head long into the fray against the Minotaur. Upon reaching the creature it swung it's Ax into Ssendom's shoulder with a wide right swing, as Ssendom reciprocated with the same exact thing, though the power of the attacks seemed to be skewed in Ssendom's favor as the beast collapsed on the ground and he stood unfazed by the attack of it. "Switch." He said with a cool calm eerily creepy demeanor.

Ssendom 38/49 -1

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: 18/25 - 7

Guest Meokka

21561 7

Meokka followed up from behind Sen-kun and stuck the Minotaur in it's side. She kept running and ended up behind the Minotaur so it was pinned between a lance and a straight sword. She called this formation parallel cross. She placed her lance on her left arm this time. This meant she didn't take the battle as serious, she knew she could beat this mob without having to use her strong arm. Her arms were as steady as steel, and her eyes seemed to pierce through the enemy as she awaited it's turn.

Ssendom 38/49 -1

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: 12/25 -6

ID: 21614

BD: 5 + 2 = 7 (Hit)

MD: 2 (Miss)

Ssendom watched as Meokka got onto the other side of the Minotaur, he grinned at the plan she had. 'Getting on the opposing side of the beast to leave it stuck between a rock and a hard place. Nice job thinking quick Meo-chan' He thought to himself. The Minotaur swung it's has wide again hoping to clip and push Ssendom off as it feared him as the stronger foe, but the spear in it's back made the swung weak and very easily deflectable. Ssendom swung his blade into the Minotaur's ax leaving it completely open. Ssendom rammed his sword through the gut of the Minotaur while at the same time grabbing it's horn preventing it from escaping Meokka's range, "Drive through it babe! Don't worry about hitting me." He shouted at her with confidence.

Ssendom 38/49

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: 5/25 -7

Guest Meokka

21616 2

"Got it!" She ran towards it and thrust her lance at her enemy. The next thing she knew she came to an abrupt stop and was hoisted up in the air. The minitour had her by the lance. "Let my lance go!" She shouted at it. It flung her over to Ssendom. She managed to land on her feet and whirled around. The standing bull looked at where the lance once was as it dissipated. It just reformed in her hands, as she was the owner of the lance, and she was not dead. "Sorry about the Sen-kun, it must have anticipated me." She got into a stance again.

ID: 21617

BD: 7 + 2 = 9 (Hit)

LD: 6 (One Material Obtained)

Ssendom pulled the beasts head up by the horn he was holding onto, "HEY! NOONE HARM'S MY PRINCESS!" He screams in it's face, it lifted the Minotaur into the air while solely holding it's horn to lift it. The beast dropped it's weapon and grabbed at his hand due to the pain of being suspended there by it's horn. Ssendom angles the blade at the beasts jugular then jams the blade into it's neck causing it to explode into tons of data particles as he dropped the blade to his side. He turned to Meokka, "Noone harm's my princess, I'll protect her no matter the cost." He expresses as he looks into her eyes, conveying the message in a more powerful tone than his bloodcurdling scream at the Minotaur, his words seemed to carry a more loving weight to her than his scream at the Minotaur did in anger.

Ssendom 38/49

Meokka 30/48

Minotaur 1: -2/25 -7

Guest Meokka

That was the first time she hadn't heard her Sen-kun apologize to a monster, or thank it for it's death, or whatever the spiel was that he did. She just stared as the monster died. He was so strong. A lot of real mechanics were placed in the game. Sen-kun must be fairly strong in real life to handle lifting up the monster like that as if it were nothing. She dropped her lance right then and there in fear he'd go beserk or something. The lance just reappeared on her back holster for it and she quickly wrapped her arms around him from behind. "Sen-kun." She said quickly. "I'm all right. It's okay." It was hard to hug such large armor but she did her best.

She wrapped her arms around him as best as she could, he bent down a little bit and sweeped her off her feet. He brought her up to shoulder level, "It doesn't matter if you're actually harmed or not. I'll destroy anyone that harms you physically or emotionally, I'm here to protect you at all costs my love. And I intend to keep that promise, you will make it out of this game alive." He kisses her forehead to make the sentiment even more, "Let me take you home, we've earned the right to stay in and enjoy the rest of the night together." He holds her tight then begins walking toward the town since the Hoya gave them the ability to see the map in the menu HUD. As he walks into town carrying her people watch as he strides by them, upon reaching the teleportation gate he turns his attention to her, "Lets go home, Teleport: Snowfrost Town!" He shouts out teleporting them both out of the third floor.

Topic Complete

·         Topic Complete (1 SP) to meokka and Ssendom

·         1 Page Complete (1200 col) 600 to Meokka and Ssendom

·         Quest Loot: Meokka gets 1 Hoya, and 2 Skill Points. (Ssendom has already completed this quest)

·         Bonus Loot: 3 Materials to Ssendom, 1 Material to Meokka, 200(125 + 75[chest]) col to Ssendom, 75 col to Meokka