[PP-F3] Quality time in the Forest <<Search for the Hoya>> (Ssendom and Meokka)

ID: 21124

CD: 5 (No healing)

(And a 10 on the BD, a damn shame XD)

Ssendom stood there paralyzed chuckling, "Very nice attack. But how long can you hold me in place Meo-chan?" He closed his eyes and focused on his next move, he tensed up his body to withstand the next attack. He calmed himself of his bloodlust instinct to focus even harder. 'She is not going to hold back on the next attack. I need to prepare for that she has an odd fighting style, but I love the uniqueness of it. Not many two-handed wielding spear fighters in this death-game, but I am happy she is very strong.' He thought to himself. "I hope you're ready for this to go down Meo-chan. I told you I wont hold back, you better prepare for that." He chuckle turned more into a cackle as he let the bloodlust overcome him again.

Ssendom 42/49 paralyzed 1/1

Meokka 33/48

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

21137 AD8  CD9 Con 3/5 (You luckily got let go)

She swung her lance around again. Luckily for Sen it didn't keep it's hold on him. Seeing that her lance didn't react again she felt a bit cross. Not with her weapon, but because Sen must have successfully taunted it. "Stop using that voice on my weapons, that's fighting dirty." she semi teased. In a battle she didn't mind giving a sensual undertone with something. Though this was Sen. He may be the only exception She watched him, her amethyst eyes trying to keep track of his movements. "You can't hit me!"

Ssendom 42/49 paralyzed 1/1 -3 = 39/49

Meokka 33/48

ID: 21147

BD: 8 + 2 - 1 = 9

The paralysis that was holding Ssendom had released, but he kept still until the lance struck him. He immediately turned and rushed Meokka before she got a chance to dodge or retaliate, he swung his blade with ferocious strength across her stomach his grin even more wickedly large than before, "Well you need to get your blade in line, you're about to lose this fight if you take another hit again." He cackled, he rushed toward her again to make sure she couldn't keep distance away from him, "I won't let you out of my sight again!"

Ssendom 39/49

Meokka 33/48 - 7 = 26/48 (2 hp till you're out :P)

Guest Meokka

21149 bd7 cd6

She bit her lip. She was really hoping he would have missed. Maybe she would get lucky. If it wasn't for her battle healing ealier she would have already lost. So she'd have to try even harder. She spun her lance to use it as a blunt weapon to catch Sen off guard. She and most other people used it as a piercing weapon, but she's also use it to bludgeon someone if she had to. This let her ready her next attack. Hopefully she would have one. "We'll see about that! One minute I'm here and the next!" (Praying you roll a 1 for epicness XD)

Ssendom 39/49 - 3 = 36/49

Meokka 26/48 (2 hp till you're out  :P)

ID: 21152

BD: 3 + 2 - 1 = 4 (Miss)

CD: 3 (No Battle Healing)

Ssendom kept pace with her, he swung his blade and just barely grazed past her without touching her. He recovered before he lost momentum and continued to stay in her face, he wasn't allowing her a break from his relentless assault. He charged like a reckless berserker, his eerily creepy red eyes looking directly into hers. "You're still slippery, but I wont relent. We fight like soldiers, we fight like warriors, we fight like lovers." He exclaimed with a straight face. His focus so keen he seemed to be able to track when jumping side to side, he just had to get his blade on point with the beat of her movements to get a clear shot on her.

Ssendom 36/49

Meokka 26/48

Guest Meokka

21153 BD3 CD5

She was too afraid to get too close. She just shook her head and tried to back off. "That's true." she smiled. She liked the sound of that but she knew when she left herself open just now. She couldn't dodge him forever. She was glad she didn't give into simple betting procedures. Though she would have to think about it. Sen had gotten even stronger. Maybe she'd talk with her sister and Teayre about at least making an alliance with the other guild. She wouldn't deny that it was interesting that she and Sen were in two different guilds. It only made her more competitive. She liked it.

Ssendom 36/49

Meokka 26/48

ID: 21154

BD: 7 + 2 - 1 = 8 (hit)

CD: 9 (No battle healing)

He saw an opening she had made trying to keep away the whole time, he rushed out lifted his sword with his left hand to bring down. He let go of his sword and punched her shoulder with his right hand, then flung his left arm around her before she was moved by it to pull her into a deep long kiss as the match concluded naming Ssendom the victor over Meokka. He took away his lips for a second, "I'd much prefer this award to both of us for a commendable duel, how about yourself Meo-chan." His forehead resting upon her's with his other hand around her back holding her close as his weapon jutted into the ground right there close to him. "Good duel Meo-chan, I am glad we had it." He opened his eyes and looked deep into hers, "You know you didn't need to win to ask anything of me right? I was so proud to hear your answer. But if you want me to do anything, you name Princess. I am yours to command." He whispers to her in a sweet and loving tone.

Ssendom 36/49

Meokka 24/48 (1 DMG for Base punch + 1 for Athletics.)

Guest Meokka

She blushed, and quickly kissed him back. he was the winner he should get the kiss! She thought about it for a second and then an idea struck her. "I thought of something actually. Because of your cooking skill. I enjoy tea ceremonies. I wouldn't mind one day, serving you tea. It's just, I wouldn't be any good at it as a blacksmith so. I'll buy a kimono and you provide the tea. I'll serve you. That way you can get a reward, and I can serve you tea. My general." she kissed him again. She figured they'd go to the hot springs or something for it. Though with her budget right this second, there was no way she could actually afford it all right now. "But not right away. I actually can't afford a kimono right now." She wouldn't lie to him about it. "What do you think?" She asked with a bright smile on her face only Sen could coax out of her.

He lifted her to slightly lower her down into another deep kiss, he held it for a moment to let the passion set it even more, "Why wait, I can afford it. Lets get you a Kimono my love, I'd rather not wait to get that tea from you. In fact lets go on a romantic date somewhere nice after this." He looked into her eyes when he said it staring deeply into them as he raised and eyebrow to see what she would respond to it. He kept her suspended her face over his, he loved the fragrance that exuded from her, He listened to how she responded to it then brought her into another deep kiss, he slowly slid down till the point he was laying on the ground with her on top of him and the greatsword near his head. He pulled his lips from her, "I wish we could stay like this for a long time." He whispered to himself even though she could hear him.

Guest Meokka

She looked down at him and kissed him. With the sun at her back she couldn't wish for a better setting. She felt warm all over. She then remembered what he said. 'After this'. After what exactly? Where they doing something? She tilted her. "I sort of forgot what we were doing. You ended up distracting me all day I can't remember if we had a goal in mind. That never happens." she was flabbergasted. She was usually very orderly, but because of her romance with Sen-kun that seemed to cloud her mind. "All I was thinking was how nice this is." she drew circles on his chest with her left index finger. She then leaned down and kissed him sensually as her heart raced. "No matter how many times we do that my heart still goes haywire." she thought it was embarrassing but wanted to tell him that.

He partook in every kiss she shared with him, he was in a trance laid out by her and he was loving it. She looked at him confused about what they were on the third floor for, "We are still here to kill some Minotaur and get the Hoya my sweet." he explained to her as the smile that was smeared over his face grew wider, she seemed so adorable forgetting the reason they had come to this floor at first. "Honestly, lets lay here awhile, so our HP can return to normal. No sense in attack monsters with our HP down some. Plus I don't want this moment to end, stay on top of me. Do as you please milady." He sat up for a second with an eyebrow lifted looking at her. As they locked lips again and parted them for a moment he agreed with her, "My heart still flutters and I get butterflies I wont lie no matter how embarrassing that sounds, please don't stop." He pulled her in again rolling over to where he was on top of her as they made out.

Guest Meokka

She gasped and kissed him back. "carefully your armor might be light but I'll get crushed my love." she leaned up to kiss him again. She realized now now that Sen might be more then a little pent up. She was completely oblivious to the lewd things players could do. She liked to read but wasn't actively looking for such things like that. She also avoided it thanks to a certain someone. Calrex. She wondered what a strawberry kiss would be like with Sen-kun. "What if a younger player sees us, or a guild member." she stared at him and felt her face go read. "...........What if my sister saw me." the thought was a little frightening all of the sudden. Here she thought she was reserved and soldier like, and apparently everything she knew was a down right lie. The thought of a blonde standing over head with a scowl freaked her out a little bit. She should act more mature in public places. For the sake of the guild. The fear hit her like a bolt of lightening. She had to think of a better reason to be so reserved now, aside from being watched. The answer was simple. "I want to be the only one who sees you make that face. I don't want to share it." she quickly kissed him again.

He chuckled at her getting red in the face the started to get up. When he got up to his knee's he poked her on the nose, "Some things are better done in private." He winked and smirked at her then got completely to his feet, and offered out a hand to help pull her up. "Well we've loitered about a bit, I think we should get this show on the road. Let's start slaying some Minotaur's and find that Hoya. Whataya say Meo-chan." He holds his smile anxiously awaiting the chance to hunt for the "I know I can't wait to hunt more with you Meokka, in fact I can't wait to spend the rest of the days here in this game with you." A blush comes over his face as embarrassment, "I mean it too" His voice begins displaying exactly how embarrassed he actually was over the words that had transpired between the two of them.

Guest Meokka

She blushed and looked at him. "And after too. I'll find you." she hugged him. "Only my general will do." she reached down and grabbed his hand. "You know the way better then I do. I'll let you lead." She smiled up at him. "Is the place dangerous? Should I be more on my guard instead of.Well. Instead of this?" she moved against him one hand holding his hand the other holding his arm. "I feel better this way, but if I should on guard at all times, don't hesitate to tell me that. You're the only person I'd drop my guard fully. So. You'll have to tell me when to put it back up." She said in a commanding tone without realizing. Then it struck her. "Why are we kill them exactly? I know of the quest but what's the goal? Aside from." She just smiled. "We don't need excuses to go on dates. Next time just take me Sen-kun, but I'm very up to a fight. Always." she smiled bravely at him.

After he gets her up and she grabs a hold of his arm his face goes almost full red when she does so, "T-The only reason we are killing them is they're territorial about their forest, and they guard the hoya. From what I have learned about this quest, inside the forest your map HUD doesn't work until someone has the hoya in their inventory. And since they guard it, and for the sake of hunting is fun... we gotta kill them." He smiled at her his face redder than a tomato at this point he is blushing so much, "You shouldn't need to let your guard down, together we can defeat these monsters without hesitation or issue. Just make sure to keep your eyes peeled (LD of 15+ to find it, LD of 5- to spawn a Minotaur) once we see the entrance, we kill one... but we are gonna kill both... Minotaurs and take the Hoya then go get you your Kimono." He smiles at her with a face of pure happiness though his blush still as evident as ever.

Guest Meokka

She blushed again. "You don't have to spoil me! I have to get you something too now. Two things. Bah, maybe three things." she was so  use to being alone that getting gifts still boggled her mind. It was true her 'family' got her things, but she'd go very far out of her way to repay them. They'd appreciate it and loved her all the same, but even still Meokka didn't always feel it wasn't meant to be paid back. She had a sense of, they got me something I must repay them, and NOW. They did try to teach her to just take a gift and she had, but it was far and few between. She also loved Sen so much she just had an uncontrollable urge to want to actually buy everything in sight and hand it to him. She nodded. "So we're killing both mobs. I like this idea. I can find us the Hoya. I have some ranks in search and detect, and I have a ring that'll be very helpful in finding it. I actually found the ring when I was thinking of you. I killed a mob and it dropped." she held up her hand. There was the extravagant ring. "It's said to be found only when a person is thinking about what they treasure most.....For me it wasn't a what, it was a who." she explained.

He smiled at her, "It's not spoiling you when it's for myself. I think I'm spoiling myself by dressing you in a gorgeous outfit." He chuckled with a graceful smile afterwards. He scooped up her hand as she presented her ring gloating about what it did then he kissed it as if she truly were a princess. "Then I'll trust your eye sight, you'll have a better time than I will princess. I'll entrust my blade to you, direct me as you will, I will fight as you please." He recited to her, it seemed as though he spoke something he had read. Then looked up into deeply into her eyes, "Shall we get to the the hunting then Meo-chan?" He kissed her hand again then began walking to the Forest of Mist.

Guest Meokka

She nodded. She then moved her hand to his and walked with him. "You have my lance always, as well as my eyes. I'll do my best to get better at finding things for both of us." she walked with him. She wondered how long it would take them to find the monitors. She looked up towards the sun. It was still overhead as it neared 1pm. She looked straight ahead. "The weather is perfect today." she then looked up to Sen. "Sen-kun, is there anything else that needs forging?" she asked curiously. 

ID: 21369 

LD: 20 (Lol, first roll found cave ftw.)

They continued to chat on the way to into the forest of the mist, "The weather is perfect, and you don't need to work any harder than you already are." He pulled out his Dusk Reaver which he had grabbed when they started walking towards the forest, "Honestly, you made everything I ever needed. Commandant Oikawa made my weapon, and you made my amazing armor. I couldn't ask for anything more my love." He smiles at her passionately. After entering the forest for a little bit it seemed as though it were fate, the mist broke in it's heaviness allowing sight of the Cave where the two Minotaur's were guarding. "Well, that was probably the easiest time I've ever had searching for it. Shall we have at thee milady?" He asked her with a wicked grin.

Ssendom 41/49 (5 HP regen'd out of combat)

Meokka 29/48 (5 HP regen'd out of combat)

Guest Meokka

21380 7 + 4

Looking around Meokka didn't find ores to mine. She was surprised at this because she thought a miniature might have it scattered about this place, but maybe it'd be to low level of an area to find anything. She looked up at their respective HP bars. She pursed her lips. Even if they were a bit over leveled for the area she was still a bit concerned about that. She pulled Sen's hand back a bit. She then let go and crossed her arms. "From a strategic point of view maybe we should wait outside for our HP to increase, and then go in. I will not risk losing you my love." she stated with vigor. "I also have no will to die so readily. I'd sooner be careful then fall at my folly of feeling too safe. If we're unlucky we'll have both boars on top of us at once." she warned. She found it an unlikely scenario but she wouldn't risk it.