[PP-F3] Quality time in the Forest <<Search for the Hoya>> (Ssendom and Meokka)

Ssendom shifted back and began drink his plain black coffee, "No this area actually doesn't hinder your visibility during fighting. But you can't see too far into the fog. Since the Minotaur's have lived in the forest fog their entire life, depending on how long the game states they've lived there they can see through the fog and ambush us. As long as we don't lax on our attention we shouldn't get ambushed cause they're still very powerful. Since we also can't see far through it, we will probably be looking for awhile. At the entrance when we do find it there'll be two Minotaur's, we don't have to fight both. But I feel I'd be insulting us if we didn't." He smiled at her, completely trusting her strength in combat. As the eggs were placed on the table in front of both of them, he grabbed his chopsticks and ceremoniously "Itadakimatsu." Afterwards he cut into his eggs with his chopsticks and began eating it. "I'm very impressed with this armor by the way, it's very mobile I don't even feel hindered wearing it." He gloats and praises her after he finishes swallow, he chuckles for a second "Was there any other questions you had though?"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

She was too busy eating to thank her meal. Her one track mind on fighting seemed to cloud her a bit. She was trying to think of what to do really. She just nodded at him. "I see. That makes sense. At least we'll be able to see then." that did make her feel better. She hoped the armor would scare away the wrong kinds of monsters. It was fairly intimidating. She smiled at that. "That's good, I made it with dragon bone, painite gem ore, and onyx ignot. I tried my best to make it light even if it looks cumbersome. I'm happy it turned out for you." She smiled gleefully. "I don't have any questions. I'll b ready to head out when I'm done eating." she ate happily looking forward to working with him. She then rested her leg against Sen's flirtatiously. "Thank you for taking me out Sen-kun."

Ssendom smiled. he then took off his gauntlet and placed it on her and began rubbing it giving her a massage. He took another sip with his free hand of his coffee then turned his head and raised an eyebrow, "So what is this about then?" He lightly chuckled, he placed his elbow on the table and looked into her eyes deeply. He seemed content and happy with the way he felt at the moment, he couldn't get her out of his mind. After a moment of deeply staring, he went back to eating his food then not too long later finished it, "You don't have me to thank, I have you to thank Princess. Just let me know whatever you want, and I'll make sure to try and make it happen alright?" He reassured her after quickly looking at her to see how she would react to that with a slight grin on his face that he tried to hide.

Guest Meokka

She nodded and moved her hand to hold his. With her free hand she took some of her food with her chopsticks. She knew it was rude to do this but she felt she should do it anyway. She saw other couples do it with regular silverware. She brought it up to Sen's lips for him to take. She smiled and felt her heart race. "There is one thing that was on my mind. Well a couple. I wanted to introduce you to my sister, and there's an event quest going on. I guess it's possible to get a mouse familiar. I was sort of hoping to do that quest with both of you. If you aren't doing anything that is." She hoped they weren't too late to do that quest. "It might be over I'd have to check." She thought about things she needed. Materials came to mind in a heart beat. She ran out so quickly. At this rate she was better off buying materials to craft everyday. "I'm far to addicted to crafting I think." She seemed to prefer it over leveling.

Ssendom chuckled and ate the bite she offered him, "I am sorry, I finished mine too quickly to do that for you." He sounded slight sad about it, but then she mentioned there was something she did want to do so he listened closely to her. "You have a sister?" He said with a slight surprise, "I would love to meet your sister. I'm kinda happy we're in this world, don't have to see my parents at all." He mentioned with a relieved tone, "And anything you want. I really do mean it, anything you want." He continued to reassure her as he lifted his hand to call in the check. "Yeah, I've been enjoying cooking. Sometime you need to come to the shop when you have a chance. And there's something I'd like to ask you, but I would like to at a later time." He looked at her for a brief second as the check got placed down. He looked it over then pulled out col from his inventory and placed the baggie of it on the check. "Shall we leave milady?" He asks with a happy tone while equipping his gauntlet and grabbing his helmet.

-500 Col

Guest Meokka

She blinked and watched him. Was his family horrible to him? They can't be all that bad if he's still there. If they were they'd have killed him by now. Right? She shivered as she started to worry about it. Things like that really bothered her, and gave her a sense of helplessness. She just concentrated on what he asked and said. "Oh, no, she's not my actual sister. I just call her my sister. She's actually my guild leader, and I'm her protege." She explained. It wasn't long before she finished her breakfast. She was rather pleased b it. "You're so cryptic. I'll pop by your shop next time." she'd give him a few days at least. Though she really wanted to know now what he wanted to ask her. It drove her up a wall. "Yes lets head out." She got up ready to go!

He looked at her while holding a straight face, 'Now that just made everything harder now. I was hoping to convince her, but I'll have to see how she reacts to that first.' He thinks to himself, He turns his head to the way to the exit, "Why Cryptic? I'm not cryptic! I'm just an enigma in that sense." He chuckles at the saying. He holds his elbow out to allow her to hold onto it. As they reach the out doors he looks over to the Teleportation gate that wasn't too far away from them, "Shall we go and get ready to spar Princess?" He asks her with a genuine smile. 'I have no idea how I can convince her... But I gotta try, I want to be closer to her where I can keep her safe... I need to have that solace, it'll be hard for me to sleep elsewise.' He continues to think to himself this one slightly bringing down his spirits, but he does his damnedest to only let a slight frown come across his face. Just as quick as the frown had began to occur, it just as immediately went away.

Guest Meokka

She tilted her head finding this so strange of him. "Is something wrong Sen-kun?" She asked with a tilt of her head. She couldn't figure it out. Why was he acting like this all of the sudden? "Oh a spar. I'd love to. Lets go outside of the town first. I'll race you!" She activated her athletics skill. It was passive but she wanted to breath easier just bolting to try to beat him. "ONE TWO THREE GO!" Maybe this would get ride of that strange awkwardness that occured. She wanted to know what it was but was also afraid to do so. 

She asks him what is wrong, but he pretends like he didn't hear it. Just before he caved and confessed how he was feeling about his question, she gets side tracked about the spar and shouts she'll race him. He chuckles letting the thought go and gets ready to run putting his helmet in his inventory, She yells go and he dashes forward with athletics but he slowly loses distance even by ever so slight an amount due to the heavy armor weighing him down a bit. As they reach the Teleportation gate she barely managed to beat him, "Well. I know you got the stamina to never stop, I like that. This spar will be fun!" He holds his tongue on something else he wanted to say, but doesn't want to ruin the nice moment they were having he kept a big smile on his face toward her.

Guest Meokka

She nodded to him and opened up a send request to Sen-Kun. She was pretty excited to test out Sen-kun's armor. "Time to test my lance against your armor." She wanted to see which one would be the victor, and she wanted to make sure Sen was safe. She twirled her lance and got into possition for what she hoped would be the fight of their lives."Are you ready to give your armor a test run? This way you'll know what it can and can't do when we're out on the fields or dungeons today. Good luck Sen-Kun." She gave him a deep bow.

20796 5 ld + 4 = 9

ID: 20798

LD: 13

(I will begin fight after your next post)

The breeze of the meadow on the 3rd floor was calming, you could see the wind affect the flowers in waves it was a relaxing site. This made the battle scene for Meokka and Ssendom all the more better, he knew this was a battle of someone equivalent strength or higher. He had a lot of respect for his opponent who also happened to be the one that stole his heart away from him and in return give him happiness he had never experienced before. He looked up at her and pointed his blade at her ominously, "I'd like to make a bet. If you win, you can ask anything of me anytime you want. I'll do whatever you ask for however long you want, be that answering questions or anything get as creative as you please and I'll let you hold that over me for the rest of my days." He watched to see her reaction, once he saw it he opened his mouth about his side, "But if I win, you come to Azure Brigade. So I can watch over and protect you till I can see you in the real world Meo-chan. We'll have this battle regardless of if you say yes or no, but I want to know if you're willing to take that bet." He dropped down his HUD menu, and selected duel half health with Meokka, "So what do you say?" He asked in possibly the most serious tone she has seen to date, he hadn't set his helmet to visible so she could see and feel the intensity of the question.

Guest Meokka

She just stared at him and shook her head. "I can't leave.My sister is there. My friends Teayre and Calrex are there." She bowed her head. "That's too big a question for me to regard so lightly as to throw my friends and family away if I lose a match." She looked up at him. "I feel fully capable in myself, but, I would never put them at risk. I can't protect them if I leave, and what would they think of me if I let a wager pull me away. Sen-kun. If this is a test. I hope I pass. I won't abandon my friends without thought. You're important to me. Without you I couldn't sleep as soundly, but to treat a big question like this like a wager. I couldn't live with myself. Everyone is important to me. Even if I seem cold about it. I'm sorry. I can't. You haven't even met them yet. I hope you will though. So you can see the reason I'm tied to them so strongly." She hoped that was a good enough answer. She was vigilant and strong to everyone around herself. "If you were anyone else. I would have told you these words after the battle." She got into position to attack. 

Ssendom nodded and smiled, "I would have been mad if you took the offer. Of course it was a to test your honor of what you held as value close to your heart. Meokka you have earned more of my respect, and I deeply thank your answer. But all in all, I still won't go easy on you my love. Get ready, cause I am not holding back." He said with a relieved slowly turning in a determined tone. The match inched closer and closer to the start of it, he flipped his blade onto his shoulder 'Till it says I win, I have to treat her like everything else I have fought to date. Release your bloodlust, let her know you respect her strength by not holding back. Though I really wish she took the offer, I want to protect her where I know I can see her in any given situation. I can't always protect her while she's in absolute pin, but I can show her that I have the strength to do so!'  he thought to himself. He slouched forward in an odd stance hand gripped on his blade.

ID: 20823

BD: 7 + 2 - 1 = 8 (Hit)

The match coutned down, '3..... 2......... 1................. Fight!' Just as the match said fight his eyes opened with intensity, it wasn't the same man she had seen to date. He seemed completely entranced to the fight just as it started, his eyes were not the same loving eyes of before. These eyes seemed as though it was pure bloodlust, he immediately proved from the get go, he wasn't holding back. He activated his charge skill with his athletics bursting faster than expected, with a massive wide horizontal slash connecting with her before she could evade it. His power was immediately demonstrated in the opening strike to Meokka, his pure brute force was something different from anyone else who assumed they were strong physically. Ssendom didn't ever say his true strength, but he exude's it with demonstration and action. After the strike he stands up his fierce and fiery intensity could still be seen upon his face, this fight was going to be one to be remembered.

Ssendom 49/49

Meokka 40/48 (-8, 7 + 1 charge)

(I wasn't going to god mod and throw you, I'll leave your reaction to the strike up to you.)

Guest Meokka

(I actually have only 1 evade)

20843 6

She smiled pleased about it. She watched as his weapon struck against her armor. She watched him closely and then went forwards. She gave him no quarter and thrust her lance against the armor she created. It wasn't a critical hit to her disappointment. Either way she jumped back and got ready to dodge out the way if she had to. She knew the armor and where to strike it. Yet she wondered if it did have a weak point. She doubted it. She made it a perfect item for a reason. "It seems to be doing rather well so far." she loved testing it. Testing her lance. She was in heaven. 

Ssendom 46/49 - 3

Meokka 40/48 

ID: 20924

BD: 8 + 2 - 1 = 9 (Hit)

Ssendom didn't relent the strike didn't even seem to phase him, in fact it seemed to drive him further. He rushed forward giving her no chance to retaliate or react, bringing his weapon down in an downward arc from over his head slashing across her entire body with brute force. He was completely entranced into fighting, he wasn't aware of his surroundings and his grin gleamed of seemingly evil intent. He had given into the bloodlust that he held solely for combat, he was showing everything about himself to her. He wasn't hiding any fact about himself, he loved to fight and he was fighting someone he loved so he let go what he hid from her. He was here to fight her to be complete open and honest with her, he knew he was a monster but wanted to relay that to her.

Ssendom 47/49 -2

Meokka 33/48 -7

Guest Meokka

(1 base 1 athletics 2 spear skill *ah I forgot to change that in my sig I should have updated that a long time ago XD my bad* 2 from weapon)

20960 5 + 1 con skill, also didn't you heal for 1 for battle healing last turn?)

Meokka's eyes glowed purple. She Saw he wasn't about to dodge and struck his side with her lance. That wasn't the best place to strike either. She had reinforced the area. She looked down at her lance. Did she not have the heart to attack with her full power? Next time. You'll glow for me next time. She glanced at her hp and how it was dropping faster than she expected it to. She looked back at Sen with a slightly glare and pushed off his armor trying to gain distance so he'd miss. That sword would make it difficult and she knew it. 

Ssendom 43(48)/49 - 3

Meokka 33/48 

ID: 20962

BD: 2 + 2 - 1 = 3 (Miss)

CD: 12 (Heal 1 HP)

She struck him again but like before it seemed like he didn't even notice, it was becoming to be evident that he didn't care the punishment he got. He solely cared about delivering his attacks on a full power scale, he rushed at her rentlessly never giving her a chance to breathe and keep distance from him. He swung his sword recklessly but narrowly missed her. Just as his sword planted to the ground he glowed green for a slight second and he could notice his life bar increase by a little bit. He pulled his blade out of the ground and dropped it on his shoulder then looked at the blade, "Come on Meo-chan. I feel like you're holding back on me, and I'll be real annoyed if you didn't treat me like your current enemy. I feel disrespected somewhat that you're not giving it your all." He looked at her with a dead look in his eyes, he was still entranced into the fight but was able to separate himself from his actions on a moments notice. It's like Ssendom almost had separate personalities and they worked together in unison when need be.

Ssendom 46/49 +1 Battle Healing

Meokka 33/48 

Guest Meokka

21008 2 craft 2 con 1/5

Her armor glowed today was not her day. Her lance went over Sendom's shoulder. How in the world did she manage to aim that high. Quickly she jumped back and watched him like a hawk. She twirled her lance and moved it from her right to her left hand. She used her right hand to am. She whispered to her lance as if that'd help."It's okay. I know I made you both, but you mustin't go easy on my creation. Sen wouldn't like that. I want this battle to be more impressive. I trust you. You can do it." she mouthed. Talking to her weapons and armors. It was something her master taught her to do. "You can do it too. When he runs at you. Dodge." she whispered to her armor. 

ID: 21021

BD: 3 + 2 - 1 = 4

Ssendom watched as she mouthed something but he wasn't able to read lips, he sighed then adjusted his grip on his sword. After a moment he re-affixed his eyes on her then rushed forward in a long arcing motion, as he reached her he swung mightily causing a massive gust of wind to pick up with the force of the attack but ultimately missed her. 'She is definitely focusing more on this fight, but I don't know if she's taking this seriously yet or not. I'll be real angry if she doesn't treat me like an enemy out to take her life, I will show her my strength and why I can protect her.' He thought to himself as his eyes stay locked on her during her dodge, ready at a moments notice to flick his blade around to deflect her attack, "Come at me with everything you got!" He shouted at her with a spine-chilling roar of a tone, his anger starting to showcase itself as he felt like he was being belittled or treated like she was going easy on him. The hatred of the thought as apparent as ever in his eyes as he stares directly at her eyes, he wanted her to fight with everything and then some.

Ssendom 46/49

Meokka 33/48 

Guest Meokka

21117 9, CD 8

"As you wish!" She ran at him and stuck him in the helm. 

There was a resounded loud gun shot that cut through the air. Her lance glowed purple with a lightning like spark around it. The tip that was against the helm received that spark and it encompassed Sen's armor holding him in place. "You're lucky there isn't a disarm skill or I'd use it." She circled him watching him like a hawk. She'd have to plan her next move carefully. She was pleased she managed to get him though. She always made that a goal. To show her opponent this move.

Ssendom 46/49 -7 + 3 = -4 = 42/49 + paralyzed

Meokka 33/48 2/5 con