[PP-F9] The Final Camp <<Bandit Camp>> (Clarence)

ID: 20487

BD: 8 + 2 = 10 (hit)

MD: 1

Clarence was able get the bandit up against a natural wall of rocks. Just as he took a step away from the bandit Ssendom came rushing in jamming his sword through the bandits right arm completely severing it from the body. The bandit screamed in agony, then Ssendom merely kicked the bandit in the face to knock him away before the bandit could regain focus and fight back. Then Ssendom turned to look at Clarence, "Don't apologize for making mistakes, we all make them. It's what you do to fix them that counts. You're not always going to be on the mark, hell half the time you're more likely to miss. But instead of apologizing and making excuses, it's better to go in and answer the mistake with results. So use those two left hands and show me what you're made of!" He shouted at Clarence in an uplifting voice, as if he were giving a speech to millions in an army. He seemed like a war leader or something greater in his speech, and in his actions as he charged toward the other side of the bandit to give it no means of escape.

Ssendom: 45/45 Hate: 3

Clarence 62/68 Hate: 2

Bandit 1 6/35

Bandit DMG 4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarence witnessed Ssendom go full beast mode, attacking the  bandit with full force, kicking the bandit in the face hard. {He is a great fight- } Clarence broke off his thought pattern as Ssendom started to say a speech to Clarence. he listened to the words that Ssendom was saying and Clarence listened to each word he said, understanding what he meant. "Thank you." Clarence mumbled to the man, twirling his dagger in his hand. { I can do this. I know I can } Clarence thought, preparing for hopefully a successful attack this time.

ID: 20488

BD: 8 (4 Damage).

It really seems that Ssendom's speeches are a thing of legend. Clarence charged with a new sense of need as he went full battle mode. Clarence dodged the attack the bandit was giving out, a dagger flying by his head. Clarence swiveled on his foot and spun the other way, missing the bandit's arm that flew at him to attack from the other side. "Not this time." Clarence said and spun the dagger in his hand, it slicing up his side quickly. Clarence rolled backwards, under the bandit's kick. "Thanks for the speech, it clearly helped." Clarence smiled warmly at Ssendom.

Ssendom: 45/45 Hate: 3

Clarence 62/68 Hate: 3

Bandit 1 2/35

Bandit DMG 4

ID: 20499

BD: 8 + 2 = 10 (hit)

LD: 20 (Two Materials Gained + 175)

Ssendom lunged at the bandit and slashed across it's entire body, during his attack the bandit was able to graze Ssendom's shoulder but with no strength behind his attack at all. The force of Ssendom's weapon caused the bandit to stagger backwards, then explode into a massive amount of data particles. A message appeared in front of him saying he obtained an extra material and some col. He pressed the blue circle then turned to Clarence, "Alright lets head back up and pull the next one alright?" He chuckles knowing he is going to have to use Clarence as a target dummy. "Sorry about all this, if you want the materials I wouldn't mind giving them to you." he told him as he walked up the short distance on the cliff side to get to the bandit aggro zone.

Ssendom: 41/45 Hate: 4

Clarence 62/68 Hate: 3

Bandit 1 Dead

Clarence nodded to Ssendom and walked back over to where the bandits were at. { Okay, which one to grab. There are three left but i can't get one right by itself. Right there.. no. There Y- no. Okay I can get that one. } Clarence twirled his dagger in hand and motioned to the one he was targeting. "Okay, don't alert your friends." Clarence mumbled as he approached the bandit. The bandit's eye lit up and walked toward Clarence. "got him. Now to attack." He charged at the bandit, hopping it would be stunned from the sudden attack.

ID: 20731

BD: 4 (No Damage).

Unfortunately, the bandit was ready to dodge. Clarence went for the recently aggro'd bandit with his dagger drawn, but it was expecting Clarence to come at him. He quickly side stepped and turned out of the way of Clarence. But, before the Bandit could swing back down, Clarence rolled out of the way and hopped backwards, staying well away from the other Bandit's aggro zones. "Well, maybe you can get the first hit." Clarence sighed and shrugged.

Ssendom: 41/45 Hate: 0

Clarence 62/68 Hate: 0

Bandit: 35/35

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

Ssendom watched as Clarence decided to not be bait and decided to be the instigator. He watched as Clarence dashed at the bandit after obtaining it's attention, he shot out with an obvious frontal attack to which Ssendom facepalmed at, 'When you go ham, you need to take into account which direction they're going to try and dodge.' He thought to himself for a moment then continued 'Well, I've made this mistake a lot as well. At least he gave it his absolute all.'

ID: 20733

MD: 6 - 1 = 5 (Miss)

BD: 5 + 2 = 7 (Hit)

Ssendom saw an opportunity arise as the bandit attempted to slash at Clarences midsection during his backwards vault and hop back. Ssendom rushed just passed Clarence as he was telling him to take the first hit. As the Bandit regained composure Ssendom reached him grabbing the bandit's entire face with his hand, he yanked the bandit around facing away from the other bandits as he let go and slammed his sword into the mid section of the bandit launching him just past Clarence. Afterwards he rushed forward to make sure to stay out of the bandit's aggro zones. "Lets do this Clarence!" He exclaimed in excitement.

Ssendom: 41/45 Hate: 1

Bandit: 28/35

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

Clarence nodded to Ssendom, knowing he did mess up. "Sorry, just been feeling like i should help more in the fight." Clarence shrugged and barely dodged the oncoming attack that was placed on by the Bandit. { These Bandits seem to love attacking me } Clarence thought to himself, hopping backwards, giving Ssendom lots of room to pierce the Bandit with his blade. " my turn." he mumbled.

ID: 20737

BD: 4( No Damage),

Clarence's luck with the second bandit was not going good at all. Clarence decided to listen to what Ssendom said and be a little better about his attacking. He approached the bandit and quickly went at it, making sure to get ready to attack towards it when it dodged. The bandit moved and Clarence lunged in that direction, but the Bandit was a tad faster than that. He took one more step and barely passed by Clarence. Clarence missed and turned back to look at the Bandit. "great." Clarence muttered, an almost victory in an attack.

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

ID: 20739

MD: 7 (Hit)

LD: 18 (One Material Found)

The bandit's eyes flicked red toward Ssendom, it charged while throwing two daggers. Ssendom easily defected the daggers without realizing they were just a distraction as the bandit stabbed him in the stomach and shoulder charged him at the same time to throw him off balance. Ssendom tumbled in his massive armor making it slightly difficult to regain balance, after two rolls he was able to end it and drag a little bit. At the end of the roll he looked at the ground that was staring directly in front of him and saw a onyx ore just sticking out of the ground. He grabbed it and yanked it out, "Well I guess I should thank the bandit more than be mad at him for attacking me. He helped me find a material, aint that just dandy." He chuckles while saying returning his gaze back to the bandit.

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

Clarence gritted his teeth at the witnessing the stabbing of Ssendom. But, on the bright side.. Ssendom found some materials. "wow, got one for the other." Clarence mumbled, looking over at the Bandit. { Okay, where do I hit? Head, no. Side, no. How about the stomach. Okay, throwing it yeah. Keep away from him so it doesn't hit me. } Clarence twirled his dagger and starred at the Bandit's stomach, going in for the hit.

ID: 20745

BD: 6 (4 Damage).

Clarence's luck was getting a bit better. He was a little mad that the Bandit stabbed Ssendom in the stomach, so he decided to make him pay for what he just did. Clarence aimed directly at the bandit and threw it into his stomach. The dagger pierced him and he grunt loudly, grabbing at his stomach. Clarence rand forward and kicked him down to the ground, twisting and ripping the dagger out of the bandit's stomach. "Finally, a good hit!"

Clarence 62/68 Hate: 1

Bandit: 24/35

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

ID: 20747

MD: 5 (Miss)

BD: 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss)

Ssendom rushed forward as Clarence hadn't tried to obtain distance from the bandit. The bandit didn't have it's eyes flick red again to switch targets, as Ssendom noticed this when he reached the bandit. The bandit jabbed forward as Ssendom slid to a stop blocking the attack with his greatsword. It became an impressive bout, the bandit dodging the great swings of Ssendom, while he blocks the bandits deft strikes with it's daggers. This went on for a few moments before the bandit deemed it too hazardous to stay in the range of the brute's mighty blade, it jumped back to stay a safe distance away from him. "Nice job taking the open opportunity, you're actually quite the natural at combat Clarence. Even if in your mind you're not." He praises the rogue-esque teammate.

Clarence saw the bandit missed and his hopes went up, but Ssendom missing kind of brought them back down a couple pegs. Clarence saw the battle commence and he watched Ssendom fight, a natural born fighter. The praise Clarence got made him blush a little. "Thank you Ssendom. you are a great fighter yourself." Clarence smiled at the man and got ready to attack his turn. The Bandit's side was open and he hopped the Bandit wouldn't notice.

ID: 20748

BD: 7 (4 damage).

The gods of accuracy have blessed Clarence! the man charged forward quickly and unexpectedly. He surprised the Bandit and got him right where he wanted him, in the side. Clarence's dagger flashed out and sliced the side of the Bandit's side and left a scarring red mark, red flakes flying off its body. The bandit went to fight back but Clarence already was a safe distance away, silently taunting the Bandit in his head. "You are up Ssendom." Clarence smiled.

Bandit: 20/35

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

ID: 20750

MD: 2 - 1 (Miss)

LD: 18

The bandit tried to take advantage of the fact Clarence struck at him again but just as quickly Clarence had entered the fray and delivered a strike he had dispersed from the spot leaving the bandit dumbfounded realizing there was noone there. Ssendom was about to rush in but he was fine letting Clarence have the moment, so he bid his time instead of rushing in. That was until he saw a rather rarer plant jutting out of the ground, which made him walk over and pick it out of the ground and place it into his inventory. "Sorry, give me a moment. I'm waiting for the right time... And picking a flower. It's quality for crafting items with." He explained to Clarence, "Keep up the good work and make that Bandit regret fighting us." He gave him the thumbs up to go at it again.

Clarence laughed a bit when Ssendom found a flower randomly in the field they were at. "Wow, lucky pickings, surprised there are material flowers out here. Usually they are by water." Clarence thought before turning to the bandit again. The Bandit's hate calculations were moving from Ssendom and then to Clarence, making Clarence slightly nervous. {  Great it is now targeting me. hopefully it wont hit me }

ID: 20751

BD: 3 (No Damage).

Well, the bandit didn't really regret this attack. Clarence was getting better at attacking but the Bandit's AI started learning all of his moves. Clarence dashed to one side quickly and spun to attack the Bandit. The bandit moved quickly out of the way got ready to attack Clarence. Clarence deflected the blow he gave to Clarence but the Bandit kicked him in the stomach, making Clarence cough and fall to the ground. "Great." Clarence muttered, rolling out of the way quickly.

Bandit: 20/35

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

ID: 20757

BD: 6 + 2 = 8 (hit)

MD: 7 - 1 = 6 (hit)

Ssendom decided that this wasn't the time to fawn over him finding a rare flower in an area that has a very small percent spawn chance in this zone. He immediately blinked and watched the Bandit throw two daggers, one into each of Clarence's feet to pin him in place. With Clarence unable to dodge the oncoming attack that the bandit did digging his dagger into the stomach of Clarence, chuckling in a dark way. Before the Bandit could react, Ssendom lariats the Bandit completely yanking it from Clarence. He continues after the lariat into a spin with his weapon jutted out barely grazing past Clarence without touching him and cleaving through the bandit leaving a massive red scar mark across it's entire chest. "You alright there Clarence?" He asked in a sort of worried manner.

Ssendom: 41/45 Hate: 2

Clarence 61/68 Hate: 2

Bandit: 13/35

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

Clarence slowly got up from the ground. The whole spectacle that happened kind of disturbed Clarence. Watching a man stab into your stomach really bothers you. "I-I'm fine." Clarence looked off a bit but he tried to play it off the best he could. Walking was hard because of the stabs into his foot so he walked slightly off. { You are going down } Clarence thought, gripping his dagger tighter and tighter.

ID: 20761

BD: 5 (No Damage).

No revenge this attack. Clarence was walking slightly funny from being stabbed in the feet so going at the Bandit was difficult. They way he was running gave the Bandit away as he side stepped Clarence and wen to hit him. Clarence was not having this and spun around, punching him square in the jaw. This caused no damage but it made Clarence a little bit better. "Okay, this one is dying soon." Clarence mumbled, gripping his dagger.

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

ID: 20762

MD: 4 - 1 = 3 (Miss)

The bandit decided to do the exact same thing to Clarence as last time realizing it was a good strategy. Just as it threw the daggers, Ssendom stepped in the way with his massive blade blocking everything. "Take a breather if you need Clarence. I'll give you the chance to catch your breath." He told Clarence following up with a mighty swing to keep the bandit at bay, "Let the system allow you to regain your posture and composure. If you can't feel your feet no need to continually go and fight with predictable attack patterns. These bandits have had the smartest AI I've seen thus far when it comes to fighting. And remember, if you weren't ready to put your life on the line. You really weren't ready to fight in the first place." He preached to Clarence for second time during their fight with these things, "Now that I think of it. That's my second speech isn't?" He chuckled as he kept his defensive position up.

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

"Sorry.." Clarence mumbled, looking down at his feet. Ssendom blocked the throwing daggers with ease and Clarence looked up. { Why is he even still dealing with me? I am acting like a horrible fighter. Glad he is putting up with me through all of this } Clarence smile slightly and twirled his dagger, a habit. "Yeah I know. That just really.. bothered me.." Clarence trailed off and stared at the Bandit, his standing and walking now working. {  Payback }

ID: 20765

BD: 10 ( 6 Damage).

Revenge was served. Clarence twirled his dagger in hand and decided to try a different strategy in order to really get this Bandit. { Okay, you asked for this } Clarence thought to himself. He jumped from place to place, confusing the Bandit. He then randomly charged at the bandit and kicked him in the stomach. The Bandit doubled over then Clarence stabbed up in the chest. Clarence gritted his teeth and twisted the dagger. He drew it out and threw him to the ground. Clarence rolled back wards from the Bandit and got up from the dirt, dusting off dirt. "You asked for that." Clarence muttered.

Clarence 61/68 Hate: 5

Bandit: 7/35

Bandit (Base 4 Damage).

ID: 20841

BD: 9 + 2 = 11 (Crit)

LD: 11 (One Material Obtained +175 Col)

As Clarence threw the bandit on the ground Ssendom rushed up and leaped into the air, as he came down he slammed his sword in the neck of the bandit decapitating and obliterating it into millions of data particles, "Two down, two to go. Also, how do you feel after you exacted revenge on him Clarence?" He asked with a joyous intensity. Ssendom then yanked the blade out of the ground and dropped it upon his shoulder, "And since there is only two of them how about we go ham on them and get some much needed killing?" He asked as he started to cackle for a second, then stopped trying not to freak out his newly acquired ally.

Clarence 61/68 Hate: 0

Clarence laughed a bit at Ssendom's comment on him getting revenge. "It felt like it was much needed." Clarence said. Ssendom went on to cackle about destroying the last two and Clarence just rolled his eyes. "Calm down killer." Clarence laughed. {He seems to really like combat. It isn't that big of a deal. But I did notice him just stop for some reason, hope he feels comfortable around me Wouldn't want him to feel awkward } Clarence shrugged his shoulders lightly and looked up at Ssendom." okay, Bait again." Clarence sighed and ran in.

ID: 20953

BD: 1 (No Damage).

Well. Clarence can't win every fight. Clarence twirled his dagger in hand and got the Aggro of the third bandit, is coming up and aggro red flashing in its eyes. Clarence walked around a bit, seeing which way it would attack. Clarence ran forward and quickly slid to the left and threw his dagger. He missed by just an inch as it flew by him and stuck into a tree. The bandit tried running at him but Clarence quickly rolled out of the way, getting ready to run for his dagger. "Well, I don't have the best aim. Maybe you will have better luck." Clarence shrugged and made his way over ot his thrown dagger, ripping it out of the tree.

Clarence: 61/68 Hate: 0

Bandit #3: 35/35

ID: 20956

MD: 8 (Hit)

Ssendom swung his blade mightily at the bandit, who withdrew a shortsword and blocked the incoming attack sliding him a few feet backwards. It eyes flicked red at Ssendom recognizing that he was the slayer of the previous bandit, it rushed at him who put his sword in a defensive position. The bandit struck the blade intentionally then brought a dagger out of his back pouch and jammed it into the kidney of Ssendom then leaped back to get distance, "Mother censored that was dirty you filthy scum." His anger revved up at the bandit who made a ruthless strike at his side, "I'm going to kill you now." He rushed the bandit slamming his blade against the bandits to which he shoved it back into the natural wall he had shoved the previous bandit. 'I will tell him all about the bloodlust later, but right now. I need him focusing on the fight and not my unending thirst for combat.' Ssendom thought to himself.

Clarence: 61/68 Hate: 0

Bandit #3: 35/35

Clarence watched Ssendom attack quickly and winced as he got stabbed. "Great, the Bandits are learning." Clarence mumbled. His party member yelled something about how he is going to kill the  bandit and Clarence understood where he was coming. { This is how I felt when the last Bandit stabbed him in the sotmach. Just let Ssendom ride this out, it is what he had to do in the first place  Clarence sighed and twirled his dagger. Maybe able to get revenge for Ssendom.

ID: 21039

BD: 8 (4 Damage).

First hit of this Bandit. Clarence charged forward but stopped right outside its range. The Bandit, thinking it could hit Clarence, swung at him. Clarence put his hand son his hips as the blade swung just out of range of Clarence's face. "Missed me." Clarence hopped forward, the Bandit, trying desperately to swing back. Clarence ducked under the oncoming blade and stabbed the Bandit in the hip. Clarence quickly rolled backwards and went by Ssendom. "Your turn."

Clarence: 61/68 Hate: 1

Bandit #3: 31/35

(Ignore 21040. double rolled).