[PP-F9] The Final Camp <<Bandit Camp>> (Clarence)

ID: 21041

BD: 9 + 2 = 11

MD: 5 - 1 = 4

The bandit took advantage of Clarence when his attention was on Ssendom for a moment, he stuck out his blade aiming for Clarence's eye. As the blade came mere inches away from his eye on being stabbed, Ssendom swung his blade like a golfer slamming the blade right under the elbow of the bandit lifting him and throwing him a distance away, "Aint no one going to harm my friends while I am around you sack of censored." He screams in anger as the bandit thuds on the ground and lays there for a moment writhing in pain with a massive red scar under the arm put leading to near where the heart was located showing how powerful of a swing he has in his upper body strength.

Clarence: 61/68 Hate: 1

Ssendom: 41/45 Hate: 1

Bandit #3: 23/35 (-8)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 21373

BD: 6 (4 Damage).

Clarence saw Ssendom scream in anger and throw the Bandit with his sword. He was kind of scarred about what just happened, Ssendom having some anger management issues. { Don't judge, it is just ho wit is going to be. He seems like a great guy... I will worry about his anger and all that after  I attack the Bandit } Clarence cracked his neck and went at the Bandit.  He dived at him and tackled him to the ground. Clarence quickly rolled off of him and cut up his shoulder in the process. Clarence got up and ran over to his previous area, the Bandit still slowly getting up."Ssendom... Are you okay?" Clarence grabbed Ssendom's arm lightly in a caring manner. { I hope he is okay. He is getting a little angry but he is trying to protect me. It is a two way street. Maybe I can help calm him down if I can continuously hit the Bandit. }

Clarence: 61/68 Hate: 2

Ssendom: 41/45 Hate: 0

Bandit #3: 19/35 

ID: 21431

LD: 15 (One Material Obtained)

MD: 3

Ssendom flipped his blade stabbing it into the ground then turns his head to note that Clarence has his attention, "Sorry if I have worried you Clarence, honestly I am fine. I just express a different mentality when I am in combat. Though my thought process and feelings are the same throughout, I just act differently in combat... more so how I actually enjoy it versus how I need to act inside a group. I'm a bit crazy, but you'll learn soon it's not an entirely different person like being bipolar or schizophrenic." He confesses and explains to his new teammate, at the end of his little speech he looks down where he stuck his blade into to see at another one of those rare flowers were just sitting there ready to be picked. "Well, this is our lucky day still... Sorry I haven't helped with this bandit just yet." He apologizes. He turns to look at the bandit who had just managed to get back to it's feet after the entire ordeal against the other rogue esque fighter.

Clarence: 61/68 Hate: 2

Bandit #3: 19/35 

ID: 21466

BD: 6 (4 Damage).

"Don't worry about me. I was just making sure you were alright. I don't know you that well so i didn't know is this was a common thing. You be you. Was a little worried to be honest but ehh, oh well. Lets just kick this Bandit's butt." Clarence smiled and looked over at the Bandit, it getting around to attack. { â€‹Okay, probably going to aim for the stomach, would make it easier to attack him. } Clarence thought and twirled his dagger, getting ready for an attack. 

Clarence's luck was getting a little better. Clarence threw his dagger quickly at it made its mark. The dagger stabbed into his stomach and he fell over and hit the ground. Clarence ran forward and ripped the dagger out of his stomach. The Bandit made a noise and went to grab Clarence and he rolled out of the way quickly. Clarence hopped up and slide to his spot, just getting out of the way of the Bandit. "okay. You are fine if you are not hitting. Not everyone is perfect."

Clarence: 61/68 Hate: 3

Bandit #3: 15/35 

ID: 21630

BD: 2 + 2 = 4 (Miss)

MD: 7 - 1 = 6 (Hit)

Clarence showed his relief when he realized that in reality Ssendom was actually completely calm, this was a normal way of acting for Ssendom. He was completely in control of his own mind and actions, he really wanted to murder the bandits with every fiber in his body... then again he wanted to murder every single monster that he came across with every single fiber in his body. Ssendom nodded at Clarence, "Yes, lets ram this rod in his rectum." He chuckled at the obvious sarcasm he used, but he did plan to ram his sword through the gut of the bandit.

As the dagger nailed into the gut of the bandit causing it to collapse on the ground again, Ssendom rushed in just after Clarence went for his dagger albeit slightly slower than the nimble rogue esque fighter. As he reached the Bandit he slid so his body was sideways to the enemy, Ssendom brought his weapon over head and let it slam down on the bandits stomach. The slippery bastard was able to roll just enough out of the way and used the momentum gained from the weapon slamming into the ground with incredible force to get on his feet, then charged forward to jam it's dagger into Clarence's stomach as he had done to the Bandit.

Clarence: 59/68 Hate: 3

Bandit #3: 15/35 

ID: 21666

BD: 9 (5 Damage).

Clarence laughed a bit at Ssendom's comment on where he should put his sword. { Strange sense of humor, much like everyone I hang out with so he is pretty cool in my book } Clarence thought to himself as he twirled his dagger in hand. Clarence didn't really expect to see the Bandit coming for him, but he did feel it stab into him. "S***" Clarence groaned and hit he ground, the Bandit laughing over him. { So that is how we are going to play. Eh? } Clarence laughed to himself and quickly tripped the Bandit. He fell with a loud noise and Clarence hopped up, driving the dagger into his side. He twisted the blade and ripped it out, dealing a critical blow. The Bandit withered and yelled on the ground and Clarence rolled back, motioning for Ssendom. "Don't get yourself down. Gotta one more bandit to take down.

Clarence: 59/68 Hate: 5

Bandit #3: 10/35 

ID: 21714

BD: 3 + 2 = 5

MD: 7 - 1 = 6

Ssendom was getting frustrated over this bandit, who rolled after Clarence. Ssendom charged up and swung mightily, but the bandit was able to ducks and dash forward just quick enough to get it's blade jammed into Clarence again. Ssendom reached forward and grabbed the shoulder of the bandit then ripped him away and tossed it away from Clarence, "I'll keep calm don't you worry your pretty little head there. Though I have the feeling he's been fighting against a lot of two handed sword users. He's been oddly very knowledgable on how my attack patterns are." He stated as he placed his blade in a defensive formation, "Sorry to have you be doing all this work yourself Clarence." He apologized for feeling useless against the enemy as Clarence had shown his impressive natural fighting skills.

Clarence: 57/68 Hate: 5 (-2 HP)

Bandit #3: 10/35 

ID: 21801

BD: 10 (6 Damage).

Clarence rubbed where the Bandit stabbed him in the Stomach and sighed greatly, looking over at the Bandit. "Don't worry. Doesn't bother me. Accuracy is a give and take business. You hit a lot first. Now I am." Clarence smiled at Ssendom and looked over at the Bandit, it having an annoying taunting look on its face. { Okay, here we go. Hopefully I wont miss this time and I actually can move this fight more than just 4 HP. Then it is on to the last Bandit. }

Clarence's luck was getting a lot better, in accuracy that is. Clarence threw his dagger quickly, the Bandit not expecting the blade to be coming full force into his stomach. but, that is what happened. The blade pierced his stomach and made the Bandit fall to the ground and claw at the dagger. Clarence gave the Bandit no time to adjust as he sprinted forward and ripped it out, hopping back in the process.

Clarence: 57/68 Hate: 8

Bandit #3: 4/35 

ID: 21863
BD: 2 + 2 = 4 (hit)

MD: 9 - 1 = 8 (5 - 2 = 3 DMG)

Ssendom was becoming more infuriated with the bandit who seemed to be a whiz at battling against Two-handed Blade wielders, narrowly dodging each attack he found opportunities to get a couple dagger throws piercing into the shoulders and various spots on his body. After Ssendom slams his blade in a bloodcraze cracking the ground around the impact point and the bandit nearly dodging, Ssendom glares at it, "Kill it Clarence. Before I do something I am gonna regret." He mutters loud enough for his teammate to hear him, his voice exuding the sound of pure evil and hatred. He grips his blade with all the might in his hand causing them to shake a little bit, his rage brimming an all time high with all of it centered on the bandit.

Clarence: 54/68 Hate: 8 (- 3 HP)

Ssendom: 41/45 Hate: 1 (useless)

Bandit #3: 4/35 

ID: 21988

BD: 7 (4 Damage.)

LD: 6 + 3 = 9

Clarence could really tell that Ssendom was about to lose it. Some how, the Bandit predicted almost all of his attacks and dodged everything he tried to throw at him. Clarence gripped his dagger tightly and heard what Ssendom said, that he has to end it now. { Okay, lets end it for Ssendom. He can't take it any more. I guess I could throw him up against a wall and stab him. It would throw him off balance and make it easy to attack } Clarence thought to himself and got ready to attack again.

Clarence was able to end it now. Clarence charged forward and slammed right into the Bandit's body. The Bandit was surprised by this sudden reaction and fell to the ground hard, dust kicking up form the ground. Clarence drilled the dagger into the Bandit's stomach. He yelled loudly and exploded into a big cloud of blue Crystals, showing that the Quest is close to finishing. "Okay. Next one?" Clarence smiled at Ssendom, trying to help cheering him up.

Clarence: 54/68 Hate: 9

Bandit #3: 0/35 

Loot: 1 Mat.

Ssendom walked up and placed his hand on Clarences head, "Sorry if I worried you there, I was going to throw my sword into it's head and skull f**k the ground with his cranium." He said in a very sadistic voice, then immediately retracted his hand from Clarence, "My apologizes I just realized what I said with what I just did. I promise I wouldn't do that to you strictly and only to Mobs and creatures." He mentioned stating he didn't have it in him to harm another, "Or a player if they decided that they wanted onto my side of hatred. Sorry if I scared you man." He realized he was just making the situation worse, "I'll shut up and let my actions do my talking, again my apologizes" He stated then rushed forward at the last bandit

ID: 22196

BD: 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss)

MD: 8 (4 - 4 = 1 DMG)

As Ssendom reached the bandit he thrusted his blade forward, the bandit getting very little time to retaliate or react fell backwards dodging the massive sword. The bandit spun on the ground and jammed his foot into Ssendom's ankle and use it's upper body strength to get some distance away from the behemoth of a man. The turns to focus the Plated Warrior from behind his back.

Clarence: 54/68 Hate: 0

Ssendom: 41 -1 40/45 Hate: 0

Bandit 4: 35/35

ID:22197

BD: 2 (No Damage).

Clarence shrugged to Ssendom."You are fine. I have met some pretty weird people. You just have anger built up. I have met quite a few people with that. don't apologize for how you act. Barely anyone else does. You don't really scare me. was nervous when I first met you but now it is fine." Clarence smiled and shrugged again. He saw Ssendom miss his attack and the Bandit get a number on him. { Wow, the Bandit's know exactly what he is going to do, how can they even.. } Clarence wondered but decided to think strictly fighting. Killing this last Bandit ends this quest.

Clarence isn't going to be able to kill this last Bandit. Clarence rushed forward and tried to throw him off balance. This didn't work to well because the Bandit was more sure footed than Clarence had hopped for. The Bandit didn't fall but went to stab at Clarence. Clarence quickly rolled backwards and made sure he was way out of the range of the Bandit. "Well ,your turn I suppose." Clarence said.

Clarence: 54/68 Hate: 0

Ssendom: 41 -1 40/45 Hate: 0

Bandit 4: 35/35

ID: 22442

BD: 6 + 2 = 8 (8 DMG)

MD: 9 (5 - 4 = 1)

Ssendom was not having any more of it, he was done with these damn bandits he had practically been made a fool by these mobs and he was going to end this here. He blitzed forward and grabbed the Bandit by the neck gripping on it with brutal force. The bandit jabbed it's dagger into Ssendom's face but he didn't flinch nor gave any care to pain that resided in his face. He lifted his sword and skewered the bandit, after letting go of the bandits neck then lifted it into the air. After the bandit was about to get off the blade he brought his blade and slammed the bandit on the ground leaving him in pain on the ground unable to get up.

Clarence: 54/68 Hate: 1

Ssendom: 39/45 Hate: 0

Bandit 4: 27/35

ID: 22457

BD: 9 (5 Damage).

Clarence witnessed something he was not expecting. Ssendom was stabbed in the face and didn't even flinch, but he did stab the Bandit right in the stomach and put him down into the ground. {D*mn } Is all that Clarence thought as the Bandit started to slowly crawl away. "Well. Not sure how I can follow up to that." Clarence said and twirled his dagger, getting ready to attack the Fallen Bandit.

Clarence decided to follow in Ssendom's footsteps, in the damage way. Clarence jumped up and dived down on to the Bandit, knocking him right down to the ground. Clarence hopped up and stabbed him in the Shoulder, carving down to the middle of his stomach. "Okay. You are up." Clarence yelled to Ssendom and rolled backwards, the Bandit still trying to get up from the ground.

Clarence: 54/68 Hate: 2

Ssendom: 39/45 Hate: 1

Bandit 4: 22/35

ID: 22674

BD: 9 + 2 = 11 (8 + 1 Crit = 9

MD: 8 (4 - 4 = 1 DMG)

Ssendom seemed to be completely aloof to Clarence even being in the area. He brings his weapon up and slams it down upon the bandit's right shoulder completely cleaving off the bandits arm as it stuck it's dagger into the elbow of Ssendom. He picks his foot up and kicks into the bandits chest knocking into the chest knocking him upon the ground, he turns his attention to the dagger that was sticking into his elbow then rips it out and tosses it to the bandit, "Wouldn't be fun if you act like a little censored huh?" His words echoed and rang throughout his armor in the darkest tone he had stated thus far, the cold nature of how the words were said caused the bandit to shiver in fear and stare wide eyed at a man who seemed to have no care for what happened to him, the mob was fighting a literal interpretation of an unstoppable force.

Ssendom: 39/45 Hate: 3

Bandit 4: 13/35 -9

ID:22687

BD: 3 

Clarence was unfazed by what Ssendom said. He pretty much realized that this is how Ssendom is going to attack in battle and he didn't really care much. Wasn't his point to judge people. {Okay, after he attacks I'll go forward and stab in the Leg. Can't really stab him in the arm anymore. } Clarence thought to himself and almost laughed, not sure why it was that funny but it kind of was to a certain extent.

Well, there will be no arm severing for Clarence today. Clarence went forward and tripped the bandit by swinging his leg out fast and knocking him to the ground. Clarence went to stab down but the Bandit rolled out of the way, making Clarence stabbed into the ground partially. Clarence rolled and ripped the dagger clear ot of the ground, missing the attack the Bandit tried to lang on him.

Ssendom: 39/45 Hate: 1

Bandit 4: 13/35 -9

ID: 22755

BD: 6 + 2 = 8

MD: 3

The bandit continued rolling trying to get a distance away from both the Intimidating Brute and the Sly Rogue, as it thought it had made a decent distance from them it rolling onto it's back to try and kick up just to see a blade come crashing down on it's stomach. It screamed in exasperation unable to breath nor do anything about the weapon sitting there pierced in a devastating slam down from his stomach up to just below where his rib cage started. It dropped it's dagger and placed it's only hand on a spot of the blade that wasn't sharp which was right in between the two blades and the middle one that was serrated beyond belief. "I'll keep this worthless cur still, end his pitiful existence if you can Clarence." His voice had yet to change from the dark and evil one that escaped his armor before.

Ssendom: 39/45 Hate: 4

Bandit 4: 5/35 -8

ID:23136

BD: 1 + 1 = 2 (No Damage).

Clarence nodded to Ssendom and went forward to attack. Clarence held the Dagger and had the intention to end this battle quickly. But, the Bandit had other plans of his own. The Bandit, with un known strength, ripped the sword out of his stomach. The site was gruesome but the Bandit got away. Clarence was hoping to end it quickly but the Bandit wasn't reachable. He made his way to a wall and when Clarence tried to get close, he swung out at him with a slight deranged look on his face. {He knows he is going to die, trying his best not to } Clarence thought and started to step back. "Can't reach him with my small dagger, trying tot ake him down, you have a longer reach." Clarence said the Ssendom, hoping this could be over quickly.

Bandit 4: 5/35 

ID: 23574

BD: 9

LD: 5 (One Material Gained)

Ssendom walked up menacingly with his weapon gripped tight in his head, "Oh... my Pleasure, I would love to end his miserable life." Each step he took the chains and armored made sound when landed upon the ground, each step caused the bandit to shiver and quake with fear. The bandit slid to the ground and sat as he knew his demise had come. Upon Ssendom reaching the bandit hovering over it like a tower like an executioner over the those whose heads were to be decapitated, "Any last words Bandit?" Was all that was said from the behemoth of a man in an eerily calm manner. As the bandit opened it's mouth, Ssendom swung his blade golf wise with enough force that it drilled into the natural rock wall and the bandits head rolling on the floor, "On second thought, I don't care." He murmured.

He ripped the blade out of the wall, then walked over to Clarence as he slid his weapon into it's Scabbard. "Good hunting there!" He exclaimed in a completely different voice and tone, almost as if he completely switched from being a cold-hearted ruthless killer to an average happy man. He held his fist out to the shorter man as a sign of respect from one to another, "Hey if you ever need anything don't hesitate to send me a message. You're a fine fighter, and I trust you to watch my back. Thus I'll watch yours." He confessed to Clarence before they left the kill sight.

Bandit 4: DEAD

Clarence witnessed Ssendom killing the last Bandit and was a cold hearted Killed, but Clarence was just glad that it was dead. "Wow, can't wait to actually be able to kill my opponent easily." Clarence shook his head and laughed. Ssendom put his fist and and Clarence bumped it, smiling and looking at the man. "Don't worry, I wont hesitate. Today was fun, even though those Bandits were really hard to hit. I trust you with watching my back too, you know how to fight and you are pretty protective. But, that doesn't really bother me." Clarence smiled and sheathed his dagger. Clarence opened his menu and sent the man a friend request. "Now I can bother you when I need help to fight something." Clarence laughed lightly and smiled. "Well, I don't want to take up to much of your time, that Fight took forever so you probably have plans."