PP - F4 A Day In Snowfrost And An Evening In Starglade (Teayre) (Completed)

As the morning rose up in the fourth floor settlement of Snowfrost Calrex slowly opened his eyes as he gave a yawn, slowly waking up, He was dressed in his casual combat clothing, sans his boots and coat due to the fact he was sleeping, his white shirt and dark grey pants being the only things on his person. However, hanging around his neck was the Ocean's Defense necklace, and around his right wrist was the Amethyst Bangle. He looked over at the red-headed girl sleeping next to him as he gave a smile.

Leaning closer he snuck a quick kiss on her cheek before quietly getting to his feet, putting on his coat and boots as he attached the Grand Blade to the back of his hip, the handle pointing towards his right hand. With that he turned and went over to Teayre's side of the bed, sitting down on the edge of the bed, "Hey Teayrie, time to wake up."

"I'm still going to need to get used to using that nickname, heh. Well, at least I hope she's up for going on that date I suggested."

Her eyelids fluttered as she felt a gentle brush on her cheek, “C-Callie? CALLIE?!†Sitting bolt up right the sheathed katana that was in the bed next to her was in her hands and she swung blindly. As her eyes came into focus Teayre recognised the blue mop of hair and twisted her wrists throwing the blade over Calrex’s head.

“S-sorry Cal, you startled me…†Crawling over to her partner she plops her head down in his lap lying on her back as she gazes up at the boy. Her hand reaching up and clasping around Ocean’s Defense Teayre smiles, “You’re wearing it today…†Her voice quiet as her smile radiated out.

Calrex looked in surprise for a second as Teayre drew her sword, but as his eyes quickly caught her recognizing the person in front of her the blade flew past him and sunk into the wall behind him. His face flushed as he saw her rest her head on his lap as he gave a smile.

"Yeah, I've never taken it off since you gave it to me."

As he felt his fiancee wrap her hand gently around her masterwork hanging around his neck he placed his hand on hers, "It's protected me through many battles, so along with the Grand Chariot I guess you really could say that you've been protecting me this whole time, heh."

He gently brushed some of her bangs away from her face as he gave another warming smile, "So how are you feeling this morning? Feeling up for that little idea I proposed last night about how to spend the day?"

“You… You’ve never taken it off?â€

As Calrex mentioned this to her Teayre looked at him, her mouth hanging open slightly before leaning in slightly closer and pressing her lips to his. Her arms wrapping around his neck as she rested her head on his shoulder.

“I’m… I’m getting there Cal. I don’t mind what we do so long as we’re together… You lead, I usually lead the dates so it’s your turn.â€

Leaning back slightly Teayre smiles up at Calrex before pushing him back down on the bed and slipping her leg over his and cuddling into the side of him.

“A little more sleep first though… I’ve missed this.â€

Her cheeks beginning to tinge red as Teayre held herself close to Calrex, smiling constantly. Her eyes fluttering closed as she breathed at a steady rate her hand tracing a circular pattern on Calrex’s chest.

Calrex felt his cheeks flush as he smiled, following Teayre as she pulled him back down onto the bed, bringing herself closer to him, "A little more sleep sounds good to me. We can take our time. It's certainly been some time since we were able to spend the day together, so I don't want to rush through it."

He gently wrapped his arms around his fiancee, bringing her closer as he gazed into her flame red eyes, his blush deepening as he gave her another kiss, "In any case let's rest a little bit more, then we'll get going into the town and do some shopping, I'm sure there's some places we can gather food and such to take with us to the Starglade later tonight. Plus...I know it hasn't happened yet..."

He made a few swipes on his menu, the Grand Blade vanished, being replaced with the decorative sword he had purchased from Meo, which had the phrase: To commemorate Calrex and Teayre's wedding, "Since we're not going out into the fields for a while, I figured I could carry this around in the meantime."

Blushing as Calrex got closer to her she smiled taking a deep breath in her smile widening. “Callie… It may sound slightly selfish… But in a way I don’t want this game to end as I’m worried…†Teayre averted her eyes blushing even more as she fell silent. As she felt his lips press against her again he takes out a small decorative sword. Frowning Teayre pushes it away.

“No…. We’re not married yet silly… Save it till when we are… That reminds me when did we say…. I’m sorry.†Teayre flinched backwards away from Calrex a tear starting to creep out of her tightly shut eyes. “I know I shouldn’t forget… I’m sorry…†Slowly she began to open her eyes, carefully watching Calrex as if she was worried he'd hit her. Her hands came up around her head as she pressed it into his chest before squeaking out, "I'm really sorry..."

"You sure?"

Calrex unhooked the decorative sword from his sheath, setting it on the empty spot on the bed before turning to face Teayre, a smile on his face, "If you're sure, then alright I'll hold off for now. I guess in a way I'm kind of getting excited. But what is it you're worried about?"

"I know I shouldn’t forget… I’m sorry…I'm really sorry..."

"Hm? What are you sorry for Teayrie?"

"Why is she giving a look like I'd hurt her? There's no way I could do that with malicious intent..."

He felt a blush creep up on is face as he said his new nickname for his fiancee once again, placing an hand on her shoulder, "Come on, you can tell me. I promise I'll listen."

With a slow movement he gently shifted so that he was as close to Teayre as he possibly could before wrapping her in an embrace, "Just go ahead and tell me, you don't have to hold back."

Shaking her head Teayre presses herself closer to Calrex, her whole body beginning to quiver. Tears began to freely flow down the red heads face some getting dried off be Calrex's shirt. As he enveloped her in his arms her sobbing started to subside slight despite her shivers still remaining.

"Callie... I'm sorry I forgot an important date.... I was so excited I forgot... Please don't... Sorry..."

The sentence dying down to almost a whisper as the girl still covered her head. All her muscles tense as if expecting an attack. After a couple of minutes of silence Teayre manages to snivel another sentence out.

"H-he would never let me forget his im.... Important dates.."

"His important dates?"

"His...her father again?"

"Calrex gave a calming breath as he rested a hand on the back of Teayre's head, pulling her in closer to his chest, "By he you mean your father don't you?..."

"How many flags did that man instill into her? It seems like every few times we spend together another one seems to trigger. There's got to be some origin of all these things, other than just the man. Somehow I feel like even if we were to find him in this game and kill him...that these things won't go away as easily. By then it wouldn't be the threat of him, but the threat of the 'shadow' that he left behind on her."

"Go ahead and tell me Teayre. I'm listening."

As Calrex came out and said the word 'father' Teayre began to sob uncontrollably. Her fists clenched around the fabric of his shirt as she clung to him. "I... He... If I forgot he..." I unable to finish the sentence Teayre just held onto her partner. "Thank you..." As she muttered a couple of words her crying seemed to subside a little. Gingerly letting go of his shirt with her left hand Teayre slowly snakes it up to Calrex's face gently pressing her open hand against his cheek stroking slightly.

"It... It doesn't matter just he... I need to kill him if I see him Cal, I can't take the risk of it... If he goes everything goes."

"It... It doesn't matter just he... I need to kill him if I see him Cal, I can't take the risk of it... If he goes everything goes."

Calrex gave a warming smile as he kept his concern for Teayre to himself for now. "Yeah, I honestly hope it does Teayre."

He gently brushed the back of her head before giving a quick kiss on her forehead, "If it doesn't though, promise me you won't hold it in alright? I'm here for you, good or bad, and I want to be there for you, alright?"

With that he gave another smile before swiping on his menu, "I picked this up for you a while back, so I hope it's still ok..."

As he opened his head a familiar item appeared in it, a strawberry sundae, "It's been a while since we've been to the Starlight Cafe, right? I figured I'd bring you this since you haven't had it in a while."

Unable to speak Teayre merely nodded into Calrex's chest as he told her to keep herself open to him. Her right hand gripped his shirt extremely tight while left hand went to the hand he had placed on her head holding it there. As she felt a gently peck on her forehead Teayre looked up. The ocean like eyes before her seemed to hold a smile in them.

Teayre watched as he brought up his inventory while speaking and took a strawberry sundae from it. Her eyes looked at it as her belly growled. Letting go of Calrex's shirt Teayre places her hand over her stomach blushing horrendously. "T-Thank you Callie -kun" Sitting up Teayre leans against Calrex as she begins to tuck in to the treat. Stopping for a moment she hugs Calrex and looks up at him. "I'm... I'm sorry Cal I didn't get anything for you...."

As Teayre seemed to come out of her sad state and accept the sundae Calrex gave a smile as he gently wrapped his arms around her waist as to not hinder her ability to eat the treat, "Silly, don't worry about that. I got it of my own volition."

He gently brushed the back of her head a couple more times before resting both around her waist again before continuing to watch her eat, "I'm glad that she's enjoying it. I remembered that she didn't really prefer parfaits from before, but definitely sundaes were something she liked from the cafe."

After giving a calming breath he gently rested his head on the shoulder of the arm that wasn't manipulating the spoon, looking down as the sundae began to disappear bite by bite, "It certainly has been a while since we were able to spend the day together without having to do some kind of guild or battle-related thing. I don't mind it, but I would like to take some time away from all the fighting once and while so that we can rest and recover."

"Silly, don't worry about that. I got it of my own volition."

Blushing as Calrex spoke Teayre nodded and continued to tuck into the treat he had got for her. As she reached the last bite she took the spoon and offered it to Calrex. “Here you got it for me.†Smiling at him she popped it in his mouth without giving him a chance to choose. After removing the spoon she strokes his head as she speaks to the boy a smile on her face.

“So what are you doing Callie? Where to first? You’ve kind of organised this so you take the lead in what we are doing today okay?â€

Calrex's eyes widened in surprise as Teayre pushed the late bite of the sundae into his mouth as he felt his taste buds detect the sweetness, strawberry flavor, and cool creaminess of the dessert. He gave a smile as he looked down at Teayre with a nod.

"So what are you doing Callie? Where to first? You’ve kind of organised this so you take the lead in what we are doing today okay?"

"Hm...well I was thinking we could start with doing some shopping in town, since we never really took a good amount of time to do so. There's a lot to see in this settlement that we haven't had a chance to explore because of all of our previous obligations. Besides..."

He gave a smile as he directed the attention to his casual combat clothing, "I'm sure that you're probably getting bored seeing me in this, so I figured it would be a good idea to have you pick out another outfit for me to wear...that is if you still enjoy doing that."

Teayre blushed as she turned around and aggressively hugged Calrex. The force causing both of them to fly to the other side of the unkempt bed that they had just gotten up from. Her hair falling down over their faces acting like a curtain separating them from the world around them.

“Well… I do like this outfit, although I don’t think…†Falling silent Teayre blushes as she then raises her eyes to Calrex’s kissing him on the lips. “I don’t think I’ll be able to beat one of the outfits I’ve seen. If you want me to I’ll do my best to pick an outfit for you.â€

As she lay on  Calrex she reached a hand up across his chest gently pressing down before snaking it around the back of his neck. Pulling herself down she nuzzles into the crook of the bluenettes neck as her hair is strewn across his face. Tilting her head up slightly Teayre whispers into his ear. “I love you, so –whatever- you want we’ll do okay?â€

"I love you, so –whatever- you want we’ll do okay?"

Hearing those words Calrex's face immediately flushed as red as it could go, his heart racing like crazy before he gave a calming breath. Even though Teayre's hair was spread across his face it didn't seem to phase him as he gave a warming smile, although it seemed like if Teayre said any more words that hit him like her last sentence did he would likely melt.

"T-Thanks...I-It's up to you as well silly..."

He gently brushed the back of her hair as he turned his head, kissing her on the cheek as his free hand gently wrapped around her waist as he gave a smile, "My idea for today is not set in stone. In fact, even if you want to skip everything and just spend the day together like this I'd be happy either way. It's not what we're doing...as long as I'm with you I'm happy Teayrie."

With that statement his face flushed even further, his mind thinking that it was a fairly smooth sentence as he closed his eyes and breathed in Teayre's scent, giving a calming breath.

Teayre blushed as Calrex said her name, looking him in the eyes she rested her hand on his chest smiling as she felt her partner stroke her hair. Pushing herself off the bed Teayre pokes her tongue out at Calrex. “Come on, we need to get a move on otherwise the whole day is going to go away.†Flicking her hand down and out of the way Teayre deftly brings her menu up and equips her more Victorianesque outfit.

Titling the top hat slightly as the as the black dress appears on her body the corset bringing her belly in and slightly pushing out her breasts. The short sleeves around her uppers arms puffed out as the white frills settled neatly. The bottom of the dress billowed out slightly. Spinning Teayre stopped facing Calrex and then curtseyed holding her hand out to him as her part of hair fell over her shoulder as the rest draped down her back. "My lord."

Calrex gave a nod, but his calm face immediately shifted to one of surprise as his face flushed fifteen shades of red as Teayre changed into an outfit he had not seen in a while, her Victorian-esque outfit. The last time he remembered it was from months back. He shook his head to gather his thoughts before getting to his feet, making sure all of his gear was equipped before getting to his feet, gently taking his fiancee's hand, "S-Shall we get going my lady?"

"Yeah...I'm definitely not used to saying that. I guess I've never really had to observe too much of the more formal settings. That's something I'm going to have to work on..."

He led Teayre out of the inn and into the streets of Snowfrost Town, looking left and right, "Hm...now the question of what store to look in first?"

"We could try and pick out a new outfit for me again, if she was feeling up for it."

Blushing as Calrex took her hand and followed her lead for the most part. As he led her downstairs she stopped short poking him in the chest. “Might I be lonesome in mine choice of attire, Sir Knight? Or perhaps thou might find a small piece of kindness in thine heart and join me in donning more appropriate garments.†Poking her tongue out at him Teayre walks closer and wraps her arms around his neck pulling Calrex down in for a quick kiss. Letting go she smiles mischievously, “A knight should find his maiden in a tower, now when you are in the proper attire you can start to look for me.â€

As she finished speaking Teayre darted off activating her <Sprint> skill and beginning this game of hide and seek with Calrex. Rounding several corners Teayre knew she didn’t have long before he came after her. Seeing a shop in front of her Teayre dives into it and finds that stairs wound up as she went up the stairs there were several doors branching off, each with a different sign on it. Finding one that was labelled ‘Men’s Formal’ Teayre slips inside and begins browsing the varying racks.