PP - F4 A Day In Snowfrost And An Evening In Starglade (Teayre) (Completed)

Calrex gave a smile as his cheeks blushed further before giving a nod, swiping on his menu so that he changed his clothes to the blue suit that Teayre had picked out for him when they first became a couple. Seeing her dash off he gave a calming breath before activating his <<Reveal>> skill, using his <<Sprint>> ability immediately after to chase after her.

After taking a couple of turns he noticed that she was standing inside of the upper floor area of a store, entering inside and making his way up to where she was, "M'lady, is this attire worthy of your gaze?"

He spoke with a smile before doing a kneeling bow before getting back to his feet. His face was flushed at this point from the act, "I...am really not used to doing stuff like this, heh..."

Teayre’s smile seemed to be like water bursting through a broken damn as she watched Calrex kneel before her as if he was offering herself to her. A deep red tinge came to her cheeks as she raised one black velvet covered hand to conceal her mouth as she looked down on her fiancée offering him the other hand. “Sir Knight, thy attire is quite complimentary to thy eyes. Doth thou remember thy way of greeting a lady of the realm? Mayhap one too many a skirmish hath caused part of thy head to become addled?†Teayre giggled gently as she waited for Calrex’s response her eyes staying locked on him as she turned her head away, faking disdain. 

"Sir Knight, thy attire is quite complimentary to thy eyes. Doth thou remember thy way of greeting a lady of the realm? Mayhap one too many a skirmish hath caused part of thy head to become addled?"

"Shoot...I don't know any fancy form of speaking...but I guess I could give it a try..."

"Oh, please excuse my rudeness M'lady, where my manners have gone I cannot recall. Perhaps it was a recent battle, but please let me give it a try."

Calrex gave a calming breath before gently holding Teayre's extended hand before getting to his feet, keeping it close to his face. He gave her a quick kiss on the back of the hand, "M'Lady Teayre it is a pleasure to see you this fine day once again. I am honored to be accompanying you. Shall we continue our excursion?"

Calrex's face was beet red as he spoke, obviously not used to the form of speech he was using. Everything he knew was drawing from his past knowledge from other character speaking in games that were based on medieval and Victorian settings.

"It's taking everything I can to keep this up...I wonder if Teayre is accustomed to this kind of thing. I certainly am not."

Bursting into fits of laughter Teayre embraces Calrex into a hug. Smiling as she lets go and sticks her tongue out at him taking his hand again. “What am I going to do with you Callie? You’re so silly sometimes!†As she fell silent she gazed into her fiancées eyes before leaning in and stealing a quick kiss before hopping away slightly.

As the small crimson haired girl rounded the corner she began to weave her way through the varying stands of clothing. As she turned her head left and right browsing the wears Teayre stops by a rack of formal wear. As she rummages through it she finds a white suit with a deep blue tie that she throws at Calrex. “Try that one on! Then go over there and tell me what you think.â€

As Teayre stole a kiss from him Calrex felt his cheeks flush as drop red as they could go before she dropped the formal speech. He put a hand behind his head with a smile before taking the suit Teayre had picked out for him, "O-Oh ok! One second."

He went over to the nearby changing room and switched into the outfit before coming out, adjusting the cuffs and collar as he gave a few small coughs, "Ahem...how does it look?"

"A pure white suit? I never quite understood it because white gets dirty so easily, but it certainly feels fancy."

Following Calrex over to the changing room a couple of other suits draped over her arm she leans against the wall as he comes out of the room. A furrowing her brow as he steps out Teayre puts the suits down on the bench before stepping over to him. Batting his hands away from the cuffs and his collar Teayre tuts at him. “Honestly, let me do it.†Her hands adjusted the cuffs and collar before she took a few paces backwards shaking her head. “No, no good it won’t do.â€

As she rummages back through the pile of suits she had picked out Teayre hands Calrex’s a similar white suit, however this one seemed much more formal. A top hat and tails along with a bow tie, long sleeved shirt with frills and a waistcoat. Teayre shoved it all into his arms and pointed at the changing rooms before turning her back on him and leaning against the wall again.

Calrex gave a smile as Teayre fixed his cuffs and collar, but felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head as she handed him yet another suit, this one even more dressy than the current one. In fact looking at it reminded him of something a butler, or at least a opposite colored penguin, would wear. Turning around he went back into the dressing room, swiping on his menu to equip the outfit, the top hat appearing on his head.

"I thought the last one was dressy. This one outdoes it even more so. I feel like I should be walking around with a cane sword or something."

With that he emerged from the dressing room again, putting a hand behind his head, "So...how's this one?"

As Calrex emerged from behind the curtains Teayre turned away from the counter looking at him quizzically her head tilted onto the side. Jaw dropping the small crimson girl runs over to him jumping and enveloping him in her arms. Smiling she leans back and up into Calrex’s eyes.

“That one is just perfect Cal!â€

Nuzzling his chest Teayre grabs his hand and leads him out of the store, exiting the tower just as the sun starts to set. “Oh… We slept a bit longer than we wanted to I think Cal…†Looking back she saw that her fiancée had stopped. “I’ve already paid for it silly don’t worry about that.†

Calrex gave a warm smile and a nod, "You paid for it already. Well then I'll need to pay for your next piece of clothing of then alright?"

He felt his cheeks flush further as Teayre held him close, wrapping his arms around her to return the embrace, "In any case, if you're all set shall we get moving? I think there's still time to make it over to the Starglade before it gets too late."

With that he quickly stole a kiss from her lips before taking her by the hand, heading out of the shop, "If I recall correctly the Starglade would be the shortest distance from...this gate..."

Plotting out their course Calrex led Teayre towards their next destination.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 col per player)