[PP-F2] The start of relationships. (Haine, Rayne, Hikari)

[PP-F2] The start of relationships. (Haine, Rayne, Hikari, Kyoko)

*A 16 year old jet haired boy logs on...* *He looks around his surroundings and sees a small village. He starts to venture toward it. Taking larger steps...* *He finds a merchant.. MPC* "Hello.. Bob." He says to the merchant. "Have any weapons.. or tools I could buy?" He says again. MPC Bob: "Indeed I do young traveler.. I Have a small.. necklace kit. So I could make your love.. a necklace.. of anything you want.. Or I can give you these small puppy outfits..." He replies. "I Would like.. The Necklace kit and for you to make..- *He pauses Taking out Felix his puppy.* An exact Replica, 3D figure charm of my puppy, husky here with the name.. Haine near it... Silver, please." He replies... MPC Bob: "Okay.. Let me estimate the price... *He calculates the price as $30* That will be $30." Bob says. "Make it first... money later." He says going into a villagers house... *2 hours later of playing and day dreaming..* Bob: I am done! He yells. "Ok, can you give it to me?" *He gets handed the nice necklace exactly how he said... "Thank you.." He replies giving the merchant the money as he puts it in his backpack her hears a strange noise.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(SERIOULY BOB XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Haine was humming as she walked down a road that never seemed to end. People were rustling all about the area, and there were many new faces that she saw.

She jumped up and down when she saw a familiar face. Hikari! And then she spotted Rayne and smiled softly. She looked at him talking to a vendor.

She had decided to go over to the booth. Just as she was about to tap the teal eyed boys shoulder, she heard a strange noise.. She curiously raised a brow. "Eh.." she said in a puzzled manner.

"Oh man, Haine I didn't know you where here was that you making the noise? Or did I just hear a gun shot? He says a bit puzzled." He asked... concerned. "Oh, and I asked my friend, bob here.." He says pointing at him... "To make you a necklace with your name and a 3D wolf charm on it... that looks like Felix." He says smiling at her. handing her the necklace... "I hope you like it.." he smiled again.

Rayne got over the noise and walked over to Hikari, who was giving Haine the necklace. He then asked "Or did I just hear a gunshot?" "Nope. No guns in SAO. Duh." Kill him for his stupidity! Said that annoying voice from the back of her head. How many times do I have to tell you to shut up?! She replied. One day I will control you...and history will repeat itself... Said the voice, an image of herself, with a sadistic face and dagger in hand, blood on her face and hair... Screw you. She thought, pushing that image aside. "Anyways, hiyas guys." She said, greeting the pair.

"oh gosh excuse me for not seeing you!" He says. "I'm so sorry, well were introducing ourselves... so might as well introduce me!" He smiles. "I'm Hikari." He said and smiled. "What are you doing here?" He says to them both.. "venturing to new areas like me?" He gives a soft grin to them both...

• 4 weeks later...