[PP-F2] The start of relationships. (Haine, Rayne, Hikari)

His eyes narrowed at the skellington.

he swings his sword as for an attack.

"RIGHT!" He shouts as if Haine had to turn right for the skellington not to hurt her.

Hikari's HP: 11/11

Haine: 41/41

Skeleton: 5/5

(-1 HP TO SKELLINGTON)

[1-2] MISS TO YOU

[3-5] DODGE FOR ENEMY

[6-8] HIT, ENEMY LOSES 1 HP

[9-10] CRITICAL, ENEMY LOSES 2 HP.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run up "DONT WORRY HAINE!" I say as I charge my sword... tiring to attack

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RESULT:

I hit the skelly and then stand back ready to dodge the next attack.

-1 HP

SKELLY HP: 3/5

HAINE: 41/41

ME: 13/13

"Thanks Hikari!" she chirped before she caught her breath and puffed her cheeks, moving in to strike the skeleton, in hopes of killing it! Lets see if this went through.. there was a good chance that she would strike.. lets see what she'll get now!

Result: 4 (Dodge)

"Aww man!! Really Skelly?" she sniffed. He had dodged her strike.. but she was NOT ready to give up!

She blushed lightly at how strong and optimistic Hikari was and giggled. That's why she liked him, HE WAS JUST SO QFIEWUIODFUWIFLWE\FIEYIFEUSFUE;FEIUGEUIG UNICORN FABULOUS. Something like that XDDDD

She tiptoed past the huge scene and found a door, curiously she peeped through it and found a Barney clone punching holes into the wall. But she read the species name.. so obviously it wasn't Barney at all.

"Wow a huge panda... o,o" Hikari said as the two passed by him the panda had dent seen then yet never thought anything about how humans where to be. The two had suddenly then greeted by hundreds of bats in the castle. "Gosh, ONE of these have to be a vampire or something of the sort!" He said blankly at the millions of small black bodies.