[PP-F4] Feeding The Enemy: A New Friend (Calrex)

ID: 21350

BD: 7

MD: 1

Youno bobbed her head, Alright! Let's do it! She lunged at the shadow beast yet again, hoping to be successful. She successfully attacked the shadow beast, and made a diamond shape on the beast's cloak, using the skill: Diamond Run. Her next skill set would be: Find the Unknown. She felt her hair fall down, and gather at her waist. Now was not the time! She watched the beast leap at her, Maybe it is a glitch? Or a new type of creature. She continued to watch him, and at the right time she dodged.

Hasai caused +6 dmg to shadow beast.

HP List

Calrex: 65/87 (+7 Mitigation) (Poison 3/3 Turns Left)

Hasai: 25/25

Enemies:

Devil Raole Rat 1: 0/50 Dead

Devil Raole Rat 2: 49/50 (Hate: C 3 / H 0)

Devil Raole Rat 3: 47/50 (Hate: C 3 / H 0)

Shadow Beast: 45/70 (Hate: C 5 / H 0)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Turns out my gauntlets need to re-evaluated, so I'm correcting the Accuracy in the meantime.

ID: 21352-21353

Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +1) = 3 (Disregarded due to Meditation) 

Craft Dice: 8 (Poison Effect Negated)

Mob Dice 1: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

Mob Dice 2: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

As Hasai successfully landed a blow on the beast Calrex gave an approving nod as he gave a calming breath. He was ready to attack again, but then suddenly he felt the Poison status effect get to him as he felt his strength leave him for a second before he regained composure of himself, "Shoot, maybe all of that damage is finally getting to me a little."

He quickly looked and saw both rats leaping at him as he used his <<Acrobatics>> ability to leap out of the way, landing on the ground as he refocused his eyes on the beast, "Shoot, alright go for it Hasai!"

With that he gave a calming breath as he knelt down, letting himself focus, "This is the first time I've had to use this skill. Let's hope it works..."

He could feel his <<Meditation>> skill kick in to a minor level as he felt the poison effect leave his body. On the outside his body glowed with a faint blue light as the green liquid status symbol disappeared from his health bar as he got back to his feet, "Alright...good to go."

HP List

Calrex: 63/87 (+7 Mitigation) (Poison Removed with Meditation)

Enemies:

Shadow Beast: 54/70 (Hate: C 4 / H 1)

ID: 21806

BD: 8

MD: 6

Youno ran at the beast, activating her sword skill, Finding The Unknown, she easily jabbed the creature, and the shadowy cloak fell to the ground, to reveal a giant beast with a sword like muzzle. It raged, and ran at her. She watched as it leaped over her, and ran at Calrex, successfully hitting him. She turned around, and spoke, Switch!

HP List

Calrex: 62/87 (+7 Mitigation) (Poison Removed with Meditation)

Enemies:

Shadow Beast: 39/70 (Hate: C 4 / H 2)

ID: 21876-21877

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +1) = 8

Mob Dice 1: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

Mob Dice 2: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

As Hasai successfully struck the beat once again Calrex looked and saw the third rat successfully bite into his shin as he winced before kicking it off, ducking his head as the second rat sailed overhead as he flicked the Grand Blade into a hammer grip. With a quick <<Sprint>> he closed the distance to the beast, piercing it in the side before leaping back.

He looked over at his HP bar had the green liquid Poison indicator once again, giving a small sigh, "These rats are not gonna let up, but that beast is more of a threat right now than both of them combined. I've gotta make sure to take it out before it has a chance to get Hasai."

HP List

Calrex: 62/87 (+7 Mitigation) (Poison: 3/3 Turns Left)

Enemies:

Shadow Beast: 30/70 (Hate: C 5 / H 2)

ID: 21923

BD: 4 + 1 = 5 (Miss!)

MD: 10

Youno ran at the beast with her rapier, and attempted to plunge it into the beast, however, he easily dodged it. She let out a narrowed expression, as she waited for it to attack her. The beast loomed over her, as if excited to get revenege for her uncovering his cloak, but he had put it back on, so once again he was a shadow beast, she stared into his red eyes as he knocked her down, and bit her shoulder, before she managed to push him off of her, she stood right back up, it was her right arm, and not her left, so it wasn't her dominate arm. For that she was thankful.

HP List

Calrex: 62/87 (+7 Mitigation) (Poison: 3/3 Turns Left)

Hasai: 19/25

Enemies:

Shadow Beast: 30/70 (Hate: C 5 / H 2)

ID: 21954, 21956

Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +1) = 6

Mob Dice 1: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice 2: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

As the beast successfully scored a critical hit on Hasai Calrex gritted his teeth as he gave a calming breath before quickly closing in on the creature, delivering a fierce stab to its side before flinging it away, "You alright?"

While busy checking up on Hasai he felt another bite on his leg as he looked down to see yet another rat biting down on his ankle. With a swift kick he knocked the creature off as he gave a sigh, seeing that the Poison effect had reset from the critical hit, "These rats are certainly being a nuisance. But we need to get rid of that beast first."

HP List

Calrex: 59/87 (+7 Mitigation) (Poison: 3/3 Turns Left)

Hasai: 19/31

Enemies:

Shadow Beast: 21/70 (Hate: C 6 / H 2)

• 3 weeks later...

Youno narrowed her eyes, and ran at the beast, her rapier glinted in the light, and her gaze instantly fell upon the beast, she activated one of her favorite sword skills, and stabbed her opponent, causing 9 damage to take place. Her gaze grew fiery and determined, as she leaped back, Switch! You got this Calrex! Then the beast ran at Calrex, and took a giant swipe at his face, causing damage to occur. Because of Calrex's Damage Mitigation, it only caused 1 damage point to occur, she glared at the beast, before realized just a couple more hits and it would be dead.

(Upgrade or naww? I just don't remember my old equipment :c It has been so long)

ID: 25268

BD: 5 + 1 = 6 (hit!)

MD: 9 (Hit!)

HP List

Calrex: 58/87 (+7 Mitigation) (Poison: 3/3 Turns Left)

Hasai: 27/33 (Messed up on my math before)

Enemies:

Shadow Beast: 12/70 (Hate: C 5 / H 2)

OOC: Unfortunately I think we need to keep the same stats. No upgrading in mid-combat sad to say TT_TT

IC:

ID: 25299-25300

Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +1) = 8

Mob Dice 1: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

Mob Dice 2: 8 (Evasion +1) = 7 (Thorns Activation)

Calrex gave a small sigh of relief as he saw the beast turn back and target him once again, delivering a fierce bit, but one that didn't make it any further than the powerful bites from the two remaining rats, the Grand Chariot armor holding fast. Immediately rushing back in he delivered a fierce slash across the creature's body before leaping back, nodding to Hasai, "Go ahead and finish it off!"

Looking back he saw the two rats rush at him once again, quickly dodging one while the second managed to slash his armor slightly. This triggered the Thorns ability, which blasted the rat back as Calrex twirling his sword into a reverse grip, "Come on...we've gotta finish this up so that she can get back to working on her familiar. At least I hope we don't have any more unwanted visitors. Nonetheless if things get rough I can always pass her my teleportation crystal and take out the creatures myself."

HP List

Calrex: 55/87 (+7 Mitigation) (Poison: 2/3 Turns Left)

Hasai: 27/33

Enemies:

Devil Raole Rat 3: 46/50 (Hate: C 3 / H 0)

Shadow Beast: 3/70 (Hate: C 7 / H 3)