This would be an Introduction.

Hello there, kiddos~ :3 

I play Carmine, obviously, and could use some RP buds that are cool enough to match my level. Which shouldn't be hard, because most of the members on the site already seem pretty amazing. I've been roleplaying for four years, and I'm currently managing three other sites at the moment but I can handle it. One of those sites is for advanced roleplayers only, which is honestly what I classify myself as. 'Cause I can. >.>

My hobbies consists of rekking ppl with my headbutts while jamming out to Hollywood Undead and Imagine Dragons, drawing, and sitting on the couch being lazy during my Summer off. Luckily, I found this site's layout and rules to be very clear and understandable. In fact, I already understand some of the basics, which is strange for my tiny brain. So being lazy hasn't been a problem at all.

My favorite pick-up line: "If I had a van, I would lure you inside with some candy."

Nice meeting you people, thanks for being so kind in all of those status updates I've been posting.

welcome to the site and glad to see that I'm not the only one who noticed that the layouts and rules are clear as...er...just clear and hoping to Rp with you soon, it will be nice to learn a thing or two from an advanced roleplayer.

and that pick-up line only adds up to my fear of white vans in our area.

Hello and welcome to the site, this is the place where you can find everything from unicorns to less kawaii orcs!. My name is Sakuri or as many people refer to me, Coop! You are free to use whichever you prefer! yes, i'm that nice ^o^ If you were to look for someone for some super funzies roleplay, be sure to hit me up!

Don't literally hit me, i'm quite fragile. ANYWAY, welcome once again, i hope that you will enjoy the site!

@Piera I LOVE TALL GIRLS. They're rare, and gorgeous ;D "Think out of the bun." Girly, I liek you. You've proven to be cool, but now you're just cooler. Join me and Kiru's rank, you're worthy.

@Sakuri Orcs are way more beautiful than unicorns, unicorns can't even compare. Their teeth are freakin' amazing though if mine were sticking out of my mouth all the time I'd have some issues. Oh Coop, besides my iron skull I'm fragile as well so I'll refrain from harming you. Or at least I'll try.

@Yami Much thanks~

@Piera Oh yes, yes, yes. Honey Lemon is such a pretty gal. them powers are freaking rad    I swear, you're so nicee, you make me smile <3 <3

@Lee U LISTEN TO HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD? *dubs Lee as slightly cooler than before* Congrats~ Mmm, Katarina is too hawt to pass up, I would go for her myself x3 Haven't played LoL all too much, though.

Hello and welcome! I have been on this site for a very long time and clearly know many Ok sorry I couldn't help myself. 

I too love drawing, although I am really rather bad at it. But hey, who says you need talent to enjoy something? I like Imagine Dragons, although I am not obsessed with them. I'll admit I prefer being a total nerd and listening to movie soundtracks rather than bands *John Williams u r perfect* but when I do get around to bands, I do enjoy Imagining those dragons.

*gladly accompanies Carmine into the van* ...so where's the candy?