Hey guys, just wanted to say that I had a great time here within this comunity, though it’s time for me to take a break from role playing as a whole, the break might be indefinitely. I didn’t felt right leaving without saying anything, thus I want to bid my farewell within this final post.

Thank you all those for those memorable times, as it was a great honor role playing with you all.

The reason for me leaving is that I'm not a good role player and I can't separate real life emotions from those which arose from role playing.

Please strip me from my Log Horizon status and the one on SAO 2D.

Ren out.

PS: Star Trek reference.

Chris, Meg & Stewie: So long, farewell, au revoir, auf Wiedersehen

Meg: I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne, Yes?

Peter: No!

Chris & Stewie: So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye

Chris: I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!

Stewie: The sun has gone to bed and so must I

Chris, Meg & Stewie: So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Peter, Lois, Brian & Mr. Weed: Goodbye

Not sure why the sudden departure, (despite my disagreements) I actually enjoyed your company as did everyone else.

We never did get to RP together... Well, you have your reasons... You're a really great guy and just always keep in mind that you'll have a home and a big family waiting here for ya. You will be missed.

The reason for me leaving is that I'm not a good role player and I can't separate real life emotions from those which arose from role playing.

You were the best roleplayer I've ever roleplayed with, to be honest. However, I understand that you can't separate feelings. I have trouble doing so as well... It was fun having you. You will be missed by many.