[PP-F1] Simple Steps (Teayre)

ID: 23026

BD: 6 (+1 = 7)

MD: 9 Crit Hit

Beatbox: 11/13 -2 DMG

Teayre: 68/68

Boar: 35/37 -2 DMG

Beatbox nodded to what Teatre had said and walked over to the Boar and swung his sword at the beast. The boar did take the damage but he didn't like it and the result the boar headbutted Beatbox knocking him down onto the grass where he laid in pain for a quick moment. "Ah... what a punch... heh more bacon for us..." he said with a laugh standing preparing his sword to attack the boar again in hopes to deal massive damage.

ID: 23027

BD: 7 (5 + 2 ACC)

Teayre’s eyes followed Beatbox as he walked up to the boar and brought his blade down across the spine. Retaliating with a howl the boar reared up and turns in against the blonde headbutting him violently enough to knock him down onto the grass. Nodding to her party member as he scurried back to his feet.

Teayre returned her gaze to the boar slowly twisting her blade before she took off like a rocket her <Charge> skill activating causing her blade to sink deep into the side of the boar. Keeping the momentum going Teayre spins withdrawing her blade and fending off a couple of thrusts from the boar. “Beat you’re up!†

Beatbox: 11/13

Teayre: 69/69 (Got my health wrong last time it was meant to be 69)

Boar: 26/37 9 DMG (8 + 1 Charge)

"Right!" He Yelled Confidently.

ID: 23029

BD 4 (3+1)

MD: 10 Critical Success

Beatbox: 8/13 -3 DMG

Teayre: 69/69

Boar: 26/37

He swung his sword again at the boar and misses the boar. "God Dang I-" he said before interrupted with another headbutt to Beatbox's Stomach. Beatbox is flown back into the grass again where he laid in shame from the attack from the boar. "*sigh*... I'm so back at combat" he said while standing back up nodding at Teayre to attack while feeling ashamed of himself because of his constant missing of attacks on the boar. 

ID: 23227

BD: 11 (9 + 2 ACC) [bleed Activated, 2 Damage for 2 Turns]

Teayre’s eyes flared open as she gritted her teeth seeing Beatbox get sent flying from the boar’s attack. As she looked over at him she saw his health drop by over a third. Closing her eyes she took several deep breaths before charging at the boar. Her katana became a whirl of steel as she cut the boar’s body all over deep enough that the red damage crystals kept oozing out dropping to the floor and then shattering.

As she pivoted on her rear foot one last time Teayre struck across the flank of the boar strongly seeing its health drop Teayre called over to Beatbox. “Beat are you okay? Here drink this!†Taking a health potion from her ready slot she tosses it over to Beatbox.

(Health Potions take one post action to use and restore 5 HP, if you’re fighting a mob they’ll still get a turn whilst you're drinking.) 

Beatbox: 8/13

Boar: 17/37 9 Damage (8 DMG + 1 Crit) [bleed 2/2 Turns Remaining]

On the mobs turn (as you’re controlling it’s your post) It will take 2 additional damage for the next 2 turns from my bleed.

ID: 23228

BD: 5 (4+1)

MD: 1

Beatbox: 13/13 +5

Boar: 15/37

"Thank you..." he said when he caught the Potion and drank it. He gain the health back and said "Alright! Time to get some Bacon!" he said with excitement. Then he grabbed his sword and ran at the boar and took a swipe, yes he did miss but the boar attempted to ram into Beatbox again... but he moved so fast that the boar tripped and fell onto the grass, the boar slowly stumbled back up and turned around back at Beatbox and Teayre with anger.

ID: 23233

BD: 6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 Concentration)

Watching as the boar charged at Beatbox, Teayre prepared herself to dash in closing her eyes for a moment as she imagines herself striking the boar. Flicking them back open Teayre breathes out as she surges forward the Oikawa Kanashiki cutting straight down through the back of the boar. Her momentum carrying her over Teayre jumps her <Acrobatics> skill activating as she flips over the boar landing she slides a short distance before coming to a stop.

Looking over at Beatbox, Teayre grins at him. “One good solid hit and the kill should be yours Beat.†Setting herself up Teayre looks at the boar her head tilted to one side before shaking her hand and taking a couple of steps back. “Once he’s down we’ll have back to town.â€

Beatbox: 13/13

Boar: 7/34 8 Damage (Bleed 1 / 2 Turns Remaining)

ID: 23235

BD: 9

MD: 3

Boar: 2/34 (3-2)

"Right! I can do this!" he yelled out as he slashed his sword in a downward motion onto the boar's back while it's on the ground. Beatbox managed to slash his sword into the boar... but not enough to kill the beast. "WHAT!" he yelled out as he took his sword out of the beast. Beatbox looked at Teayre and Nodded "Looks like I wasn't able to finish him..." he said with a smile. "At least I'm getting better at this combat thing.." he said as he jumped backwards a few feet away from the boar on the grass.

ID: 24142

BD: 11 (9 + 2 ACC)

LD: 17 (16 + 1 LD)

“You are Beat, won’t be much longer now.†As she spoke Teayre stepped in for another attacking on the boar. Plunging her katana through the creature’s skull she jerked her weapon out with a slight huff before raising it above her head and bringing it down one handed sharply before returning it to the sheathe. As the corpse burst into the crystals Teayre looks over at Beatbox and smiles at him, “There we go, how do you think you’re doing got the hang of it mostly now?â€

As the small red headed girl finished speaking she plonked herself down against a nearby tree and brought up her menu, flicking through it with one hand she begins to rap her knee with the other as she struggles to find a familiar name. The tapping becomes more and more urgent as she seems to take longer and longer, suddenly Teayre brings her hands together in one loud clap letting out a slight squeal. “S-sorry…â€

Boar: -6/34 DEAD

Teayre gains 1 Material.

170 (34 * 5) Col Added to thread completion from Monster Loot.

"I got the hang of it, thank you so much!" Beat said as he watched Teayre sit down and go through her menu's taking a long time to do it to. As she let out that clap and squeal Beat asked "What was that all about...? Are you ok?" he got a little concerned because this is certainly the first time he has seen anyone do that on this game or... ever. "Is it something I did...?" he asked worried and concerned. "I'm probably over exaggerating on this one... good job James..." he thought to himself.

A small giggle came to her lips as Teayre waved Beatbox off as he thanked her, blushing because she’d just squealed. “Y-yeah… I’m fine. I was looking for someone’s name on my friends list and had a hard time finding it for some reason, he’s okay though and still there. Which is good…â€

Leaning her head back Teayre sighed before pushing herself to her feet. “So shall we go and grab a bite to eat at this café then?† Turning around the small crimson haired girl begins to head back to Starting City, a slight swagger in her step as she flicked her hair over her shoulder looking back at the blonde she was with. Flashing him a small smile she waves at him beckoning him to hurry up. “Say Beat, if there was a wedding going on in this place do you think you’d go to it?â€

"Sure lets go to the cafe!" he said back to Teayre with a smile. After walking a bit he noticed Teayre looked back and smiled at me and asked her question, he replied back with "A wedding? Sure I'd go! ...but who's getting married?" he asked with a questionable look. "I'm sure it doesn't matter but weddings are always fun and adorable in a way..." he thought to himself as he kept walking with Teayre back to the cafe to grab a bite.

Batting her eyelids at Beatbox Teayre continues to grin as she stops and looks at him, “Well you’re now invited to the wedding.†Winking at him she raises only the right side of her lips into a crooked smile. “Well there’s only two people who can invite to a wedding isn’t there?†As she looked forwards again the gates where within sight and the girl slowed down slightly. “I’ll explain a bit more over the food if you like Beat? Of course this is all on me remember.â€

(Will continue in another thread for more SPs)

Thread Complete.

All Participants 1 SP

Teayre gains two materials.

Each player gets 185 Col

1 Page Completed – 200 Col

Boar Col – 170 Col

370 / 2 = 185 Col each