[PP-F4] << Avalanche >>

Thorrissia, Lancelot, Lessa 

The bitter winds of floor four were not for the faint hearted. A light frozen breeze was blowing a flow of snow and frost across the chilly settlement of Snowfrost Town. Thorrissia had come up to floor four in order to challenge the great Avalanche boss and maybe pick up a few col and ExP along the way. Unfortunately for the now extremely cold brunette, she learned that the boss would be way too much for her to take on by herself, and was now left shivering in the middle of Snowfrost Town square, hoping to pick up a few fellowe questers in order take the abominable snow beast down. Thorry sat huddled upon an icy bench, bitterly rubbing as much warmth as she could muster into her arms as she waited for somebody, anybody to pass by. "Anyone interested on taking down Avalanche with me?!" The girl called loudly into the square in case any interested parties might hear her. 

Chilled winds whipped through the floor in unison with slow falling snow of the fourth floor. Lancelot had manage to find herself once again in the town of Snowfrost. The area becoming more and more familiar with each subsequent visit. Her footprints littered the area with imprints of her small feet scattered about as she traversed the town. She was looking for a quest board. Rumor had it that there was one located in the main plaza of this town. Trudging through the shallow snow, she moved across the plaza. Looking left and right, she couldn't make heads or tails of where this board was suppose to be. Gritting her teeth, she decided to turn around and maybe indulge in conversation with a player or two in a Pub. Maybe they'll have some information. However, she stopped short when a player called out to those around her. Whipping around, Lance walked towards the brunette and inquired about her question.

"Avalanche? What's that?"

"Anyone interested on taking Avalanche down with me?!"

The voice cut through the din of the players who milled about the town, and found Lessa just as she was entering a nearby inn. The day had passed without incident, as all days had seemed to do for her over the past months. She spent her time harvesting low-level mobs simply to keep her skills sharp, but she never threw herself into anything to difficult. Occasionally, she aided a new player, but she mostly kept to herself. After a morning spent nursing her ever-growing supply of materials, the blonde had declared it lunchtime.

Her gauntlet-clad hand hovered over the doorknob. Then, slowly, she took a step back. Avalanche. She had not thought about that beast for a very, very long time. Once, many months ago, it had nearly ended her life. The event had caused her to take stock of her situation in Aincrad: the places she visited, the mobs she engaged, and the people she had come to call her family.

So why did the thought of tangling with the snowy savage cause her to take pause?

"Avalanche, huh?" Lessa asked softly, approaching the pair. She had arrived just in time to overhear the raven-haired girl's question, so she provided a brief explanation. "It's a nasty field boss that hangs out on this floor. It hits like a hammer, and has a considerable amount of health." She offered a tight-lipped smile. "I took it down, once upon a time. But it wasn't easy, and I think you'll be better off taking as many players as you can."

The player arched an eyebrow skywards as two people actually approached her. She had honestly just been expecting the square to completely ignore her and carry about their business. It appeared yelling on the street actually worked. The brunette jumped down from her bench and landed with a thud in front of the viable candidates for their expedition, kicking up a slight spray of snow as she did so. Thorrissia casually inspected the two women who had shown an interest in battling the beast with her. From what she could deduce, the blonde player was probably quite a much higher level than herself based on her armour and the phrase 'I took it down once upon a time' And seeing as the dark haired woman was probably either a similar level to herself or perhaps lower based on the fact that she didn't even know what the beast was. 

"Are these some volunteers I hear?" Thorry prompted hopefully, folding her rather frozen arms. "​I most certainly do need as many people as possible. That's why I came here. I'm currently at level 10 and can only do a base damage of two, although my sword has +1 DMG so I can match the monster for hit damage. Still, I can't take on the field boss alone without getting shish-kebobed. So, are you interested in melting some snowmen?" The girl explained, feeling it necessary to share her stats so that the other players knew what they were getting into. If they were going to be fighting together, she would prefer to have a knowledge of their abilities in order to formulate a decent battle plan. 

Apparently Lancelot wasn't the only person intrigued by the girls strange outburst. Nearly seconds apart, a blonde joined the duo. From what Lancelot gathered, the girl was definitely one of the higher leveled players and her knowledge on Avalanche would be valuable. Especially considering she had already dispatched the beast once already. Perking up, the brunette jumped down from her bench and informed them about Avalanche. Satisfied with the description, Lancelot gazed at the other two and spoke once more. "Well sounds interesting to say the least. Count me in if you'll have me. As for introductions, my name is Lancelot. You two would be?"

"Melting some snowman." Her hardened features softened slightly as she echoed the girl under her breath. The player's innocence and naivety may prove to be her undoing on the battlefield, as hers had once been. But for the moment, Lessa found her childish eagerness endearing, and to her surprise, strangely contagious.

Introductions began as they always did when strangers came together to form parties. Lancelot introduced herself first, and when she looked to the girl in the red armor, Lessa provided her own name. "I hit pretty hard," she continued, "and I can take a bit of damage as well." Her cerulean eyes clouded briefly as she mentally totaled her stats. "Between the skills I've trained and my sword, I can deal seven damage." Much better than the last time she had faced off against the icy bastard.

"I'm not looking to take down Avalanche on my own," she added suddenly, her tanned cheeks warming crimson against the cold. "I think that you'll both benefit from dealing as much damage as you can. It is a great experience, and it will absolutely make you a better fighter. I'll just be on hand if you need me."

"Nobodies asking you to take the boss on by yourself." Thorrissia responded quickly, gesturing expressively with her hands. She wanted to make it very clear that she was expecting everyone to swing their own weight in the fight, including herself. "I'd fight it alone if I had better weaponry but at the moment that would just be plain suicide. Avalanche is pretty dangerous. It has over double my HP, and I'd prefer not to die anytime soon." The girl shrugged in response as if this creature didn't particularly bother her. It was best to come across confident when going into battle, but Thorry really hoped that the dark haired girl knew the risks involved in this. Her lighthearted tone might have been misleading to the other player who clearly knew very little about what they were about to go up against, so she hoped the words pretty dangerous would make enough of an impact. 

"As for introductions, I'm Thorrissia. Nice to meet you both." Thorry bit back a smirk with difficulty, resisting the very tempting urge to answer with a very sardonic "Lancelot? Oh hey I'm Guinevere, nice to meet you." If she wanted the two woman to back her up in this fight, then rude sarcastic statements were not going to win her any brownie points. The brunette's hand moved subconsciously up to her hair in order to brush off some stray snow before subtly calling up her menu and equipping her weapon. "Are we ready to head off, or is there anything the two of you need to do before we start?" Thorrissia asked courteously, really hoping that they weren't going to have to wait any longer. It truly was freezing out here, so the sooner they got moving then the sooner she'd warm up. 

"Pleasure to meet you both. I believe partying up is necessary correct? Otherwise, I think I'm ready to go." Lancelot couldn't lie to herself. She was definitely nervous. The other two seemed very...different. Not in a good or bad way but in a we-all-have-different-personalities-and-I-think-they-will-clash kind of way. She was more than willing to test herself against the monster though. She felt even better knowing that they had a veteran on their team. One with experience in combat and against this boss in particular. Her damage output was still laughable even by her standards, but Lance was determined to put her best effort into defeating <Avalanche>.

Checking her gear, she realized that her chosen armor didn't match her armor skill and as such she could only benefit from a one mitigation buff. Sighing, she waited on the other two to lead the way. She could only guess what she was actually in for but given her new found comrades extended knowledge, she was sure they'd be fine.

Almost forgetting, she flipped up her HUD and sent both a friend and party request. 

Immediately, Lessa realized that Thorrissia misinterpreted her comment. It was not that she felt the need to carry the team. Quite the contrary, Lessa hoped to help the other two women improve through this experience. Fighting Avalanche had made her stronger, and she wished the same for the rest of her party. Above all, the blonde wanted to help other players grow more prepared, either for the front lines, or simply for day to day survival. Leaping in front of Thorrissia and Lancelot, and dealing all of the damage herself would not help anyone. But if the two girls would not understand that, she would not bother explaining it to them. She did not need any sort of praise for her efforts.

She quickly accepted the series of party and friend requests that materialized before her. "Alright," she said with a small nod. "If neither of you have any issue, I'd be happy to lead, since I've been there before." A quick glance and both women told her that she was ready to go, and with a small smile, she turned to lead them toward the outskirts of the city.

"Lead on McDuff." Thorrissia grinned, gesturing with a happy hand for Lessa to take point and lead the way into the belly of the beast. The girl quickly accepted all of her friend/party requests and the little green HP bars for both Lessa and Lancelot popped under her own.The brunette shoved her hands carelessly into her pockets and began to whistle a happy tune as they walked through the ever sparser sprawls of snow topped buildings. The chill in the air somehow seemed to become more bitter as they trudged through the snowfall and out of the city boundary lines, the wind blustering a flurry of snow on the little group of travellers. "Right, so, battle plan. I'm quite happy to take vanguard on this one and attack first, so the boss will probably focus the majority of it's damage upon me. Lancelot that would leave you to switch in with me, and Lessa whenever we start inevitably getting smashed to pieces by this thing you can step in and save our miserable hides. Once we get in here it'll probably be impossible to haul ass and get out of there so we'll have to battle to the end no matter what happens, even if one of us gets crunched. That sound agreeable to everyone?" Thorry relayed the summary of their arrangements casually and light heartedly. Her carefree tone and dark choice of words didn't really seem to match each other, giving the girl an alarmingly disjointed manner of communicating and possibly making her seem ever so slightly apathetic and psychopathic. She'd weighed up the danger and didn't seem to care, although this wasn't entirely true. It was just that if she acknowledged any fear in this situation, it was likely to end up in her second guessing herself in the battle and possibly panicking, which she was very much hoping to avoid. 

It seemed like really no time at all before they came to a halt and the dark eerie presence of the field boss seemed to ooze through the atmosphere. "Lovely place for a summer home." The brunette remarked casually, glancing around their frozen winter surroundings with interest. A tiny snowflake fluttered down from the sky and landed lightly upon the tip of her now rather red nose. Thorrissia went cross eyed looking at the thing and after a moment of consideration, her little pink tongue darted up to the snowflake and snatched it from it's new home and into her mouth, much like a lizard might catch a fly. 

Nodding, Lance allowed Lessa to take the lead. She quickly filed behind Thorrissia as they headed for the gates. The crisp cool winds cut into her skin as the shuffled through the snowy streets of Snowfrost Town. Their footprints marking where they had come and where they were heading. The silence had only just started to build as Thorrissia spoke up. She offered a battle plan for them to follow. One that had room for flexible actions but also set guidelines as to allow Lancelot and herself a chance to actually tango with Avalanche. As she concluded, Lancelot replayed it over in her head to look for anything the brunette may have missed. She was satisfied with the gameplan but one thing caused her to respond. "What does the monster drop upon defeat? Furthermore, who gets it? If I recall correctly, most drops only allow one person to claim them. Am I to assume that you will get the drop?" Inquired the noirette as she gestured to Thorrissia.

Having been lost in the conversation, Lancelot hadn't noticed that they had already exited the town and were well into the snow covered fields outside of the settlement. A frosted breath escaped her lips as he took in the winter wonderland before them. While peaceful on the surface, the aura from the valley below didn't quite ease her mind. Avalanche was down there and waiting for them to challenge it. Looking towards the others, she waited for a move to be made before drawing her weapon. 

Though her pace did not slow, Lessa nodded as the girl relayed the plan. "Sounds good to me," she answered. "I'm more than happy to stand back and let you two do as much as you can. If you need anything, just give me a shout." Thorrissia went on to make a few lighthearted remarks, which the blonde smiled at, but chose not to comment. Undoubtedly, the player was making jokes to cover her own anxiety. Engaging her in further discussion may make matters worse; better that Lessa just focus on protecting the pair, rather than trying to lift their spirits by adding her own narration.

As the threesome picked their way down to the small valley below, Lancelot made a series of inquiries. "Good questions," Lessa began, a tactic left over from her days as a middle school teacher. "The monster drops <<Snowfrost>>. When you apply it to your armor, it will make you less vulnerable to fire attacks. It helped a lot of people out when they were fighting the Hydra to get to the tenth floor." She was startled to hear herself say the words; she rarely ever spoke about her time on the front lines. But she recovered quickly. "The drop goes to whoever deals the final hit, usually, but we can trade it around when we are done. Since Thorrissia brought us all together, I think it would be fair if she kept it."

They had come to the edge of a clearing, bordered on three sides by steep, rising cliffs. "Alright now," she began slowly, "this is it. When we step closer to the center of this area, Avalanche will spawn. I'll hang back until you need me. Just be careful, okay? But don't panic." With a friendly smile, she added, "you two can handle this. Just work together as a team, and stay focused. Good luck."

With that, the swordswoman strode toward the middle of the clearing. The ground began to shake beneath their boots, and a moment later, a massive monster made of ice unfurled itself from a pile of snow. It stood an impressive fifteen feet tall, with thick, blocky limbs and dark, angry eyes. It immediately rounded on the threesome, ready to bat them away if they drew too close.

Thorrissia: 23/23

Lancelot: 17/17

Lessa: 58/58

Avalanche: 50/50

{Since I probably won't be doing too much with Lessa right away, I'm happy to roll for and write for Avalanche's turns.}

Thorrissia had to admit she quite liked the idea go getting to keep the item. The Snowfrost item had in fact been the main reason why she had decided to take this quest on, so when Lessa suggested the item going to her, Thorry shrugged with a small smile. "​Sounds like a plan. I think we should split the col evenly though if this thing decides to drop us any." She felt like that would be fair. They all deserved some of the winnings. The girl picked out a slight hint of hesitation from Lessa when she mentioned the hydra, but said nothing. It wasn't her business. Still, she was interested to hear about the blonde woman's experience battling out there at the front, seeing as it was her own very idea to go out there herself eventually. No matter, they'd reached their destination.

The vast snowy clearing looked relatively unthreatening with its sparse arrangement of pine trees and wide open spaces for movement, but Thorrissia knew better. As soon as they slid down the hill, Avalanche would appear in all his glory and possibly crush them into snow cones. Hey, what could go wrong? "Well, we'll try not to die." The brunette smiled in response, although this one was a genuine one and substantially less maniacal. "See you on the other side." She stated ever so slightly reluctantly, and tapped Lancelot lightly upon the shoulder. "I'll go in on the left and try and distract it when it appears. Hopefully the monster will go for me, and you can get a hit in whilst I'm keeping it busy." Thorrissia suggested darkly as they began to descend from the steep mountain rise into the open battle field. 

ID: 23330

BD: 5 

The abominable snow man was not what she'd been hoping for. This thing was made up of frigging snow armour, hard coiled up rivers of rock and ice built for one purpose. Smashing. The cognitive functions in the young warrior's brain began to go into overheat, calculating a possible battle plan. Ok, well if it's big, hopefully it will also be slow. It was definitely a bit of a gamble, but if she could draw Avalanche's attention then maybe Lancelot would have time to thwack it one. 

Thorrissia drew in one last deep breath, mentally preparing herself for the stunt she was about to pull, and dashed aggressively towards the giant monster, deliberately making as much noise as possible in order to gain the thing's attention. "Oi snowy! I'm going to melt you into a popsicle you big overgrown icicle!" The brunette shouted hatefully at the boss, holding her sword into the air like a fiery red beacon of hell as she raced towards it. 

The girl attempted to get in as close as possible to the creature without its great big rocky arms snatching hold of her. Unfortunately it wasn't all that easy. She tried to slash one of Avalanche's icy hands, but the beast managed to retract its oversized paw just in time, narrowly missing getting a slashing. "Lancelot! Now would be good!" Thorrissia roared over the sound of the snow beast's giant footsteps, keeping her eyes fixed on the monster in case it decided to attack. 

Thorrissia: [23/23]
Lancelot: [17/17]
Lessa: [58/58]

Avalanche: [50/50] 

[[ That's perfectly agreeable to me ]]

Lance studied the icy crevice ahead of them. Thorrissia and Lessa had answered the noirette's question sufficiently, resulting in a nod of acknowledgement. As they neared the clearing, Lancelot noticed the frosted clouds that concealed the valley beneath the ridge line where they stood. As they gathered near the edge, Lessa took minor command. Her words danced around Lancelot's head. Three words stuck out to her like a sore thumb. But. Don't. Panic...Well as it stands I don't have a reason too. Nonetheless, I will remain cautious as we proceed. Nodding to the blonde, Lancelot looked ahead as they descended forward.

The frostbitten ground beneath them shifted and quaked as Avalanche arrived from the snowy tundra. Glowing blue eyes pierced through the snow and clouds as it howled, initiating the battle. Thorrissia tapped Lancelot on the shoulder causing her to lightly jump at the cold touch. As the brunette explained her plan, Lancelot thought about how she would proceed. "Alright if your gonna be the distraction, I'll need to make sure I hit him." The agreement between them solidified as Thorrissia began the the battle plan. Her movements loud and wild as she tried to gain <Avalanche>'s attention. Her attack attempt was soon thwarted as the enormous hand she had swiped at retreated before trying to smash the brunette.

Taking her cue, Lancelot rushed down to the right side of the beast. His attention seemingly occupied by Thorrissia. Her sabre cutting through the chilled air before clanking off the iced rock thrown at her. The rock smashed into bits, but <Avalanche> was at full attention. "Looks like this wont be a cake walk. We're going to have to really try if we want to beat this Mob Thorry." The nickname coming out so naturally she almost didn't notice it. A awkward blush made an appearance as Lancelot spoke once more. "I mean Thorrissia. Sorry!" Looking towards Lessa, Lancelot tried to determine how she was gauging the situation so far. With both of them missing, they may just have to call on the veteran warrior girl.

[23907] BD: 3

[H:0] Thorrissia: 23/23

[H:0] Lancelot: 19/19
[H:0] Lessa: 58/58

[OOC: Small HP Edit. Level 8 as of me entering the battle thus 19 HP]

The blonde winced as both girl's missed their first attacks. The urge to leap in and save them was already nagging at her, and if it was not for a small voice in the back of her mind, she most likely would have. Let them learn on their own They need to know fear. They need to know failure. They need to know what it likes to claw at survival until the last moment. That's the only way that they'll be able to handle themselves on the front lines. If you rescue them now, you're just dooming them down the road. Her hands closed into fists at her sides. "You're doing fine," she shouted out. "Shake it off and go again."

Her words were nearly lost to the snow monster's great bellow. Avalanche rounded on the girl who had attacked him first, his ice-blue eyes boring into her as he took a few steps toward her. His movements were slow and blocky, but the ground shook with each movement he made. Snow fell from the nearby trees, and rocks cascaded down the stone walls that surrounded them from the sheer force of his footsteps. If nothing else, Avalanche was certainly intimidating.

Angrily, the ice-covered creature let his balled fist drop on the spot where Thorrissia had stood only seconds before. When he peeled his hand back, hoping to see her crushed remains, he was sorely disappointed. Somehow, she had managed to evade his attack just in time.

{[24096] BD: 3. Avalanche's attack misses.}

Thorrissia: 23/23

Lancelot: 19/19

Lessa: 58/58

ID: 24171 

BD: 3 [Internal screaming]

It appeared Avalanche was determined to live up to his name. The fifteen foot tall abominable snowman was not just content to try and crush them with his fists, but with the amount of heavy snowdrift slipping slowly down the steep slopes, in a few minutes it was going to be fifty times harder to move. Lancelot's sudden statement caught the brunette's attention for a moment and her eyes drew dangerously away from the monster. At any other moment Thorrissia might have smiled at the raven haired woman's confusion over what to call her, but their current tribulation meant her lips remained tightly firm. "Either is fine. I usually go by Thorry anyway."

The moment of distraction almost lost Thorrissia some very valuable HP, as when her pale green eyes turned back on their target, there was a giant icy fist plunging towards her exposed position. "S**t!" The girl dived hurriedly to the left and landed sloppily in a pile of wet snow. It had been a very lucky save. Snow splattered across her entire body, dampening her clothes and her hair, but the young warrior didn't really feel it. The shock from the sudden attack had left her momentarily unaware of that fact that she was about to be very very cold from being wet. 

May as well take advantage of this and try and deal the overgrown piece of ice an actual hit. The girl got a tighter grip upon the hilt of her sword and grimaced. There was nothing for it, she'd have to go in for the snow beast's legs. She took a careful moment to observe the swinging patterns of Avalanche's huge blocky arms whilst the monster was diverted by Lancelot and saw a pathway through that wouldn't leave her crushed. The brunette drew in a deep breath before going in for the kill. 

Avalanche's arms were like massive pendulums, swinging back and forwards in a clock like icy fashion, but the pathway through that she noticed was much more difficult to navigate in practice than it was in her head. Thorrissia found that she just wasn't fast enough to make the attack, and ended up being forced to retreat to avoid being smooshed into a snow cone. 

Snow drifted and collected around them. The scenery not changing much even with the influx of snowfall around them. Blue eyes remained lit as it scanned the are for the two girls causing it so much trouble. <Avalanche>, the bulking mass of ice and data, continued it's fight with the girls. Lancelot, kept her eyes peeled for another opening while Thorry narrowly avoided becoming an ice cream sandwich. Due in part to Lancelot's distracting sentence. "Noted!" piped the girl as she decided to duck in closer.

The mob seemed intent on evading damage if at all possible. Albeit slow moving and a tad reckless, it was no wonder why <Avalanche> was a quest boss. Thorry ran forward in attempt to get in close but realized half way through that her idea would result in failure.

Gritting her chattering teeth, Lancelot held her sabre tightly as she nimbly sloshed through the damp snow. The gap between her and avalanche quickly closed as she went airborne. Her sabre came down like the gavel in a courthouse. Fast and accurate, or so she thought. A shattering roar erupted as she not only managed to miss the target but came crashing down near the foot of <Avalanche>. Coughs racked her chest as she regained the breath knocked from her. Cold sharp intakes made calming down a bit harder as the menacing elemental loomed over her.

Scrambling to gather her weapon, Lancelot struggled to make an exit as she slipped and slid around in the snow.

[24206] BD: 1 (-.- wow)

[H:0] Thorrissia: 23/23

[H:0] Lancelot: 19/19

[Anyone else noticed that we rolled 3 three's in a row? And then my fabulous 1.]

Without thinking, Lessa lunged forward. In one, fluid movement, she freed her Claymore from its sheath. Her blue eyes were narrowed, focused entirely on the enormous beast. Its health bar had not moved, and with each passing second, she was growing more anxious. Another round of missed attacks finally spurred her into action. But she immediately caught herself, having only traveled a few steps before she regained control. Avalanche had not dealt any damage either, so while the wait was killing her, the situation was not as grimmed as it seemed. Gritting her teeth, Lessa slowed to a halt.

As fate would have it, that trend would not change anytime soon. Avalanche hunched his back, lowering his upper half toward the ground as he hovered just over Lancelot's small body. His icy gaze found and held hers, and while his expression was etched in stone, there was an uncomfortable sort of satisfaction in the way he held himself.

The hand seemed to come out of nowhere. It meant to pound Lancelot into the snow, and had she not made her exit just in time, it would have done just that.

{[24336] BD: 2. Avalanche's attack misses.}

ID: 24730

BD: 9 [+1 DMG]

Avalanche was impossible. The abnormally sized block of ice packed a punch that could crack your skill in one fluid motion and it seemed night impossible to return the favour. Just as the brunette was about to take a wild placed swing at the monster, one of Avalanche's frozen fists crushed into a pile of powdered snow... right where Lancelot was standing. "Lancelot!" Thorrissia cried out in alarm, fearing that her companion had been crushed. Luckily when the ice beast's fist retracted from the ground, the girl was exceptionally relieved to see that the blow had missed by a fraction and the dark haired woman remained unhurt.

This was her chance, now, whilst Avalanche was busy. The young warrior dashed courageously towards one of the unprotected block like feet stomping across the terrain and lifted her sword high above her head. "Rarrgh!!!" Thorrissia swung the blade into the beast, causing it to emit a horrifying roar. She backed up suddenly, hoping not to be crushed by Avalanche. 

Avalanche: [46/50]

Frosted winds whipped about as <Avalanche> shifted it's attention to the girl still messing about in the snow. Her gaze shifted to the icy mass as it lowered itself towards her. The temperature dropped another ten degrees as she stood frozen in place. Dammit Lance. This isn't the time to be getting scared. You knew what you were getting into, so why is this freezing you up? You have all the reason to be scared but doing nothing is gonna help in the least. Move! NOW! Her brain shouted the commands as she quickly darted left before jumping up just as the elemental's fist smashed into the snow she was just standing in.

A flurry of snow could be seen being kicked up as Lance glanced at Thorry. The brunette was carving a path as she trucked through the frosty field. Her blade cutting through the ice block of a creature as she dashed past it. Instincts kicked in as the noirette lunged towards <Avalanche>. Her blade drawn, she lifted it as she passed by the legs of the beast. A small red line forming across the beasts's legs. Marking her attack as she stepped back. "Two consecutive hits! Nice one Thorry! Lets keep this up."

[24924] BD: 6

[H:1] Thorrissia: 23/23

[H:1] Lancelot: 19/19

Avalanche: 44/50 (-2)