Hope everybody is doing as well as can be, I have been creeping around the forum for a few days now trying to see the atmosphere and culture and I seem to like to so far haha. I'm working on my journal and trying to wrap my head around the combat system, there is a lot of writing to read.

Little about myself:

4th year college student that is trying to make something of his life. So far I think I'm on the right track, I managed to get my Diploma last December which I am super proud of! I am not new to role playing I have been in and out of it for several years its something that I enjoy creating non fiction stories and breathing life into characters or ideals is always a good experience.

Being a college student I am fairly busy during the week, but I want to try and do some role playing on my down time, hopefully its all good if I participate a few times a week.

I think that is good enough for the introduction post.

I did have a question though I might be able to figure it out later on, I have seen users with their character information in their signatures and it links automatically to their journals. I am curious as to how this is done, I assume its available after I complete the journal?

Anyway thanks for reading, I look forward to role playing with you all!

-Achilles

Welcome friend!

The signature thing is either custom made, or we have a shop in the OOC section run by Calrex and Azazel. They charge a little bit of col for the signature.. so its an incentive to gain some money for it! As for having it link to your journal, thats just a simple thing done in the editor. 

Salutations Achilles, I am Ssendom one of the proud makers of Signatures of this site. (To name: Mine, Oikawa, Tristan, Clarence, Chieri, [Did Mari's but gave her the info to make adjustments of her own], and Meokka)

We're happy you have come to the forums, we can't wait to have an addition of another RPer. If you have any questions that are very confusing contact me or any member of the staff (I talk to them a lot and try to get definitive's of the rules or anything else of the sorts.) Also if you need someone to Roleplay with as you first join the site don't hesitate to send me a message when your journal is complete. [FYI Open Parties are a scary place to be. :P]